MAKE IN INDIA: US OFFERS TO JOINTLY MANUFACTURE FIGHTER JETS WITH INDIA

blue marlin

the us is only tyre kicking in endevour of trying to make Us jet in india. what are prospective products/jet the us can export. the f16, f18, and f15.

lets start with the f16. no its as simple as that. pakistan has this jet and has had the jet for over 25+ years. and they have advance versions of the jet . yes the proposed f16-in is the most advanced f16 ever but, try telling that to senior airforce officials. i do know saab is a good contender to replace iaf's singles engined jets.

the f18. also no because its not suitable for india due to is geography. india is huge. and they need jets to stay in the air for long periods of time like the mki. the f18 does not provide this. and it's price of $65 million for an advanced version is not worth it as an mki is faster, got more payload and got a higher range and most of all cheaper but only by a small margin.

the f15. now this jet has promise to it, especially the se version with internal weapons bays. well the f15 se is very similar to iaf's mki with the exemption of the stealth coating and internal weapons bay. the se was meant of f15 users. south Korea and Israel who already rejected the jet and opted for the f35.

the f35. well thats out of the question

pmaitra

your right i dont read old posts for one good reason. and that because its all one sided. a book has two covers. you just dont like the other side of the book. you need to look beyond the walls of dfi to get a better understanding. heres how i work . i dont bother reading old post as they are rubbish, unless i find something worth commenting about. or i find a really dumb post i cant resist commenting about. when someone thinks one thing, i think the other to see there weaknesses. i will stop giving you hassel. as yobbos such as your self are not worth it.
I was right. You are too thick to be in a debate, and to be entitled to a response from me.

Believe what you want. Don't ask for evidence. Don't expect to be spoon-fed.

Victor3

its take time to read all posts in this forum and if you are really tired its becoming annoying to try to read all of it this is also the reason for in the russia forum on internet i dont read much but only last posts

Global Defence

New threads

Articles