MAKE IN INDIA: US OFFERS TO JOINTLY MANUFACTURE FIGHTER JETS WITH INDIA

Compersion

Country flag
The relationship that the USA has with India needs to be seen not like PRC relationship to USA but Israel relationship with USA. We are not American Indians with feathers on our heads !! Why is our embassy in USA small ...

Victor3

The relationship that the USA has with India needs to be seen not like PRC relationship to USA but Israel relationship with USA. We are not American Indians with feathers on our heads !! Why is our embassy in USA small ...
in dont understand what you have with american indians. they exacly like you were victims of white supremacy in the world. aka colonialism think about that...

Zebra

Country flag
http://idrw.org/why-india-should-reconsider-f-16in-option/#more-71943

Why India should reconsider F-16IN option

Published August 19, 2015 | By admin
SOURCE: IDRW NEWS NETWORK (INN)

On Contrary to popular beliefs, that production line of F-16 is closing down, Lockheed Martin Corp has enough orders to keep its F-16 fighter jet production line humming through the third quarter of 2017, with hopes of getting further orders from 26 Airforces around the world which operates them, Lockheed Martin is upbeat in keep the line running through 2020.

Lockheed has produced over 4,500 F-16s since the program began in 1975, making the F-16 the best-selling fighter jet in history after Legendary Mig-21 which had a production run for more then 8000 airframes.

With reduced orders at hand Lockheed has dramatically scaled back production of the F-16 at its sprawling facility in Fort Worth, Texas, to about one plane a month now – from a peak production rate of 30 planes a month in June 1987.

With Collapse of Orignal tender for MMRCA tender which involved purchase of 126 aircrafts,new renewed efforts have been made to refloat a new tender for 90 aircrafts under “Make In India” initiative which might see first of Private Indian companies participating in production of fighter jets in India .

Saab India was first to offer joint production of its latest Gripen NG fighter jet in India and last week United states officially offered Joint production of F16IN Super Viper, to keep the aircraft relevant for next two decades to come. Enhanced legacy jet has been offered with the maximum integration of the fifth-generation technologies borrowed from F35 Lightening II Joint Strike Fighter and the F22 Raptor.

According to Media buzz and Sources close to idrw.org , United states have offered F16IN at a mouthwatering price, Which might be hard for India to ignore due to sharp cost escalation seen in contemporary fighter jets like Rafale and Gripen NG . many see this as a US attempt to kill off attempts been made by other contenders and also promised to make India source of Spares for Global operators of the jet which will remain in Active Sevice till 2040-50.

F16IN powered by a General Electric F110-132A engine comes with the unprecedented safety record of reliability, maintainability, and durability. F16IN will be offered with Northrop Grumman developed APG 80 AESA radar along with latest in Net-centric Warfare Capability which will enhance its Strike Mission and Air warfare Capability which will fully equipped with Modern Full Colour All-Digital Glass Cockpit.

What might go against the American jet is that under Original MMRCA tender, F16IN had failed to clear Technical rounds Conducted by India air force Pilots and Pakistan air force which also operates 70 odd older F-16s also might force IAF to stay away from the jet.

Zebra

Country flag
^^
The best option for India is F/A-18 E/F Block 3.
If that is not going to happen, then at-least prefer F-16 V.

My two cents.

Reactions: sob

salute

^^
The best option for India is F/A-18 E/F Block 3.
If that is not going to happen, then at-least prefer F-16 V.

My two cents.
so india should be dependent first on russia for mig 21 and now on usa for f16, you crazy,

how much f16 is gonna be superior than lca mk.1 or mk.2,

f16 and f18 both outdated for usa and thats why they offering it,
and india should buy it if iaf wants to remain second class air force,

if india wants to be dependent of usa it should for joint manufacturing of f35 but its complex and too costly for mmrca.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
another time waste offer .. bc ... hona wona kuch hai nai.. dhar ke lootenge mazey foreign trips ke

Zebra

Country flag
Sir, you cry for dependent and independent, but what are the facts that we all know. Have a look.......http://idrw.org/india-is-worlds-second-largest-arms-importer-who-is-number-1/

And if IAF buy non US aircrafts than they automatically it becomes first class air force, isn't it.....!

so india should be dependent first on russia for mig 21 and now on usa for f16, you crazy,

if india wants to be dependent of usa it should for joint manufacturing of f35 but its complex and too costly for mmrca.

Victor3

you will never get best of all under the contract with usa. better is to make own aircarfts. and better is to get russia offer at least russia has a society much closer to india that usa because lets think about india religion who learn people to be nice that was also that communism came with communism supposed to be a revolution but it failed but the concept must be still under atention. usa is the place of rich violent people. as long as i know india is the place of peace and non violence and sharing with others trought own religion wich make some similarities with russian communism.

Victor3

i think a small own aircraft of india is best for india. its a better solution. it's the solution that has all the best for india and it fits to india mentality. think like this. you prefer own girl or others

salute

@Zebra you are dumb like zebra,
you are talking like we dont know that india is top second weapons importer,
tell us one indian on this forum who dont know about india being first or second importer of weapons,
india is dependent for weapons on other and india wants to change that,

can your australia become independent for weapons ???
tell before asking us this question,

and to your other stupidity, did you joined madarasa,
read my previous post,me never said that india becomes first class air force buying american planes, not f16,f18 and f35,

and if india buys that without any tot or full fcuking manufacturing it would be like america becomes new russia for india.

Zebra

Country flag
Then enlighten me.

tell us one indian on this forum who dont know about india being first or second importer of weapons,
For that matter India needs support and totally new approach towards Indian defence industry.
Without it, forget it.

You ask for Australia...?
Even India was never mine.

In near future no country can remain fully independent in weapons, thanks to globalization.

read my previous post,me never said that india becomes first class air force buying american planes, not f16,f18 and f35,

and if india buys that without any tot or full fcuking manufacturing it would be like america becomes new russia for india.
Maroonji, actually this thread is all about US offer to India about that full manufacturing in India, under 'Make in India' offer.

Seriously, now smell some coffee.

debasree

Country flag
but there is a hinch us want we abandon our pak fa programme with russians

sob

Mod
Country flag

Personal attacks are not permitted. If you disagree with his views then please counter with your arguments, not by attacking him personally.

I_PLAY_BAD

When it comes to business USA is a pure businessman which won't give any discounts or goodies to India. So India must not fall into the 'relationship' net of the US and end up manufacturing obsolete or older hardware. Need of the hour is Fifth and above generation air crafts as the hostility exponentially increases day by day by our borders. We shouldn't end up being bullied by some country which struggles to meet ends but proudly portrays its' atomic capabilities every hour. We now need to act fast and smart and be confident at this crucial juncture. Really it is a matter of pride and sovereignity for us.

Victor3

@I_PLAY_BAD
how else do you think us make all, you seriously dont believe theyre some kind of nice people that just help anyone without a interest. after all this is capitalism. wich says that everybody play for himself and earn money and is in competition with others and. is not like is not competition between countryes else i wonder why we still play soccer games between rivals. globalistation is a soft term for "competition outside border" wich means powerfull companyes that have capital can easily expand in third world countryes even if they say that " is not problem today all earth is a huge market we are all togheter " but what i really want to see is tehnical stuff on cheap price in india , life standards high , indian engeneers who work make and sell things in india , military own capabilityes , the posibility to have own social, political, ethical point of view.

sabari

Iaf should condect comparative trial between Griffin, LCA and f16 should be done and winner should be selected as mig21 replacement
And Indian need 50 squader .now we have only 37
So we should do each and every thing to achieve 50 squaderent

sabari

To me India should sign an agreement with us for production and sell of f16 providing share in profit from sell .India can produce f16 at less cost than USA
Because of less labor cost.india can easily produce f16 at less cost than jf17
So we can export it and kill jf 17 selles

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles