Mahinda Rajapaksa Is A Sinhalese Extremist – Lee Kuan Yew

amoy

@saradiel1 why do I like to draw a parallel btwn SL and S'pore? apart from blessings of location and deepwater ports for both, S'pore is a tiny island in the vast sea of Muslim neighbors Malaysia Brunei n Indonesia, whilst SL has India, BD n Maldives. Can SL expect massive investment from such peers? phewwww they look more like regional competitors than partners. S'pore wisely offered USN a naval base. It adopted meritocracy n pro-business policies while "democracy" is a luxury for 3rd world countries.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@saradiel1 why do I like to draw a parallel btwn SL and S'pore? apart from blessings of location and deepwater ports for both, S'pore is a tiny island in the vast sea of Muslim neighbors Malaysia Brunei n Indonesia, whilst SL has India, BD n Maldives. Can SL expect massive investment from such peers? phewwww they look more like regional competitors than partners. S'pore wisely offered USN a naval base. It adopted meritocracy n pro-business policies while "democracy" is a luxury for 3rd world countries.

OK Lee, the Singapore Chinese is a skunk.

Not upholding Han superiority exemplified by China!

Happy?

saradiel1

Of course what we have around us are competitors. SG doesnt have that disadvantage. But doesnt malaysia poses somewhat competition to SG? I ve seen Lee making similar eery remarks regarding Malaysia too

Of course the pro business policies of Lee has helped SG. Actually SL too started pro business policies in 77. Became an open economy, but war hit us.

Betwn Have u ever visited SL? just curious
Actually war was not really a threat to businesses in SL or even tourism. It was mostly bad propaganda. SL gov is soo weak in PR

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Of course what we have around us are competitors. SG doesnt have that disadvantage. But doesnt malaysia poses somewhat competition to SG? I ve seen Lee making similar eery remarks regarding Malaysia too

Of course the pro business policies of Lee has helped SG. Actually SL too started pro business policies in 77. Became an open economy, but war hit us.

Betwn Have u ever visited SL? just curious
Actually war was not really a threat to businesses in SL or even tourism. It was mostly bad propaganda. SL gov is soo weak in PR
You are jealous of his ways, because he is a Chinese?

All Chinese are not self centred!

saradiel1

You are right.

I am astonished that Buddhists who will not kill an animal for food can be so gruesome and quite disgustingly horrific!
Read what I wrote and then read what you wrote. So next time u would be able to answer a qn relating to a context.

And may be the horrific part comes becasue we came from india...and we are horrific for any1 that threaten our country's security and defence

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Read what I wrote and then read what you wrote. So next time u would be able to answer a qn relating to a context.

And may be the horrific part comes becasue we came from india...and we are horrific for any1 that threaten our country's security and defence
Security and defence?

Give us another laugh, if you will!

Massacring Tamils gives you that?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Abt British bringing Tamil labour from TN to SL, the british never tried to recruit Sinhalese, there was no record of it.

The reason Brits brough the tamils were they needed to change the demography and avoid any possibility of another uprising by the Kandyans after 1848 uprising.
The very reason for the 1848 uprising was the wasteland ordnance.

Under the wastelands ordinance, the British had expropriated the common land of the peasantry and reduced them to penury. In the 1830s, coffee was introduced into Ceylon, a crop which flourishes in high altitudes, and grown on the land taken from the peasants. The principal impetus to this development was the decline in coffee production in the West Indies, following the abolition of slavery there.

However, the dispossessed peasantry were not employed on the plantations: The Kandyan villagers refused to abandon their traditional subsistence holdings and become wage-workers in the nightmarish conditions that prevailed on these new estates, despite all the pressure exerted by the colonial state. The British therefore had to draw on its reserve army of labour in India, to man its lucrative new outpost to the south. An infamous system of contract labour was established, which transported hundreds of thousands of Tamil 'coolies' from southern India into Sri Lanka for the coffee estates. These Tamils labourers died in tens of thousands both on the journey itself as well as on the plantations.
The main reason for the local villager not willing to work in the lands were the pride of the Kandyan people. They never wanted to become a slave in their own lands.

Also Tamils were useful cos they can be put into work giving very meagre amount of money. That was not less than slavery.
And how imaginative one should be to pick tea leaves? :D
Damn true

saradiel1

Do you read newspapers?

Check it out!
Of course I read news papers not only that I live in it.

k what point are u actually highlighting? there are many I discussed in ma comment.

smart way to avoid an answer

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Of course I read news papers not only that I live in it.

k what point are u actually highlighting? there are many I discussed in ma comment.

smart way to avoid an answer
I don't avoid comments.

But stupidity I avoid answering!

What is Ma comment?

Chinese Muslims have the name starting with Ma?

You are a Chinese Muslim? A Hui?

Are you the remnant of Zheng He, the Hui-Chinese court eunuch, mariner, explorer, diplomat and fleet admiral?

Last edited:

saradiel1

OK Lee, the Singapore Chinese is a skunk.

Not upholding Han superiority exemplified by China!

Happy?
why should I be happy abt what Lee does? what matters is he cant look like a swan. He is a man worse than MR and yes he maintained chinese supremacy in china through strict demography control techniques.

It is just that a pot cant say a kettle black.

Also he has a Tamil constituency in his country. If I were him I'd say the same

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
why should I be happy abt what Lee does? what matters is he cant look like a swan. He is a man worse than MR and yes he maintained chinese supremacy in china through strict demography control techniques.

It is just that a pot cant say a kettle black.

Also he has a Tamil constituency in his country. If I were him I'd say the same
Have you been to Singapore?

Sellapan Ramanathan is a Singaporean politician who was the sixth President of the Republic of Singapore. Usually referred to as S. R. Nathan, he was first sworn in on 1 September 1999. In 2009, he surpassed Benjamin Sheares to become Singapore's longest-serving President.

SL is such bigoted country that one has to change one's religion to he able to be the head of the Govt..

SWRD was a Christians and he had to renounce Christianity and take Buddhism and then killed by the Buddhists themselves!

In India, Muslims are President and Sikhs are PMs and Chiefs of the Military along with other minorities in the military and high posts to include Chief Justices.

So, what are you talking about?

Any comments?

Last edited:

saradiel1

Security and defence?

Give us another laugh, if you will!

Massacring Tamils gives you that?
LTTE started in 1972, before that gimme a large scale masascre of Tamils?

what was in SL is lack of a proper power devolution. Other than that Tamils were well off. Even better than their TN counter parts.

I bet killing civilians through out the country, targetting politicians, targeting police stations and police men, and finally trying to tear apart a country is a THREAT to SECURITY and DEFENCE.

I though u knew better :rolleyes:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is age catching up with ur eyesight? read what I typed
Don't worry about my age.

I am pleased to tell you that I am sharper than you who claims to have just just jumped out of the womb!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LTTE started in 1972, before that gimme a large scale masascre of Tamils?

what was in SL is lack of a proper power devolution. Other than that Tamils were well off. Even better than their TN counter parts.

I bet killing civilians through out the country, targetting politicians, targeting police stations and police men, and finally trying to tear apart a country is a THREAT to SECURITY and DEFENCE.

I though u knew better :rolleyes:
I have given the genesis as to how the LTTE has risen.

Ask HeinzGud

The main reason is making Tamils second class since the Sri Lankan Buddhists are lazy and are not well equipped intellectually!

Sri Lankan are so lazy and unimaginative that they British had to import labour to run the tea industry of Sri Lanka!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles