Mahabharata (Indian Epos)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I like Krishna,Karna and Arjun !!

A saint to the core , an evolved spirit, a warrior, lover, a manager,a leader and defender of Dharma !!

All in all a complete Man !!

Karna a guy who stood on morals, a true friend and a great warrior !!

Arjun is a saint, a warrior and a follower of Krishna !!

anupamsurey

Country flag
i like krishna the most but the character of draupadi is true to its kind such details are rarely captured. then again we have vengeance in form of shakuni.
with he literature in sanskrit it is one of the best buy.
i have a copy of all gita, ramayan, and mahabharat....every time i read them i find the characters and situations depicted in the time we live now.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
He is a foodie :lol:
LOL.. Yeah. I have visited his temple in Manali. The antlers of his animal hunting kills are still there. They say that he used to practice bow & arrow by throwing a pin in the air and shooting it with the arrow. Also, no one but Lord Krishna himself could match his magical powers. That's awesome for me. :)

Ashutosh Lokhande

I like Krishna,Karna and Arjun !!

A saint to the core , an evolved spirit, a warrior, lover, a manager,a leader and defender of Dharma !!

All in all a complete Man !!

Karna a guy who stood on morals, a true friend and a great warrior !!

Arjun is a saint, a warrior and a follower of Krishna !!

Krishna > Karn > Arjun. :)

btw really nice pics :thumb:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Krishna > Karn > Arjun. :)

btw really nice pics :thumb:

Krishna is altogether a different being, he is considered as an avatar of Vishnu.

Between Karn and Arjun.

Both have pros and cons, we cannot compare both of them !!

A guy who knows the characters of Mahabharata and also their of pros and cons, will become very successful in his life. Since he knows the society well, one can find every character in our society in Mahabharata !!

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Krishna is altogether a different being, he is considered as an avatar of Vishnu.

Between Karn and Arjun.

A guy who knows the characters of Mahabharata and also their of pros and cons, will become very successful in his life. Since he knows the society well, one can find every character in our society in Mahabharata !!
ya i know krishna is an avtar of vishnu (the preserver) hence is a god. arjun is good no doubt i just said karn is better than him coz he is more talented than him and his character also better than him. arjun was jealous of karn.

Last edited:

pmaitra

@Soul83, thank you for taking so much interest in India.

Next time, do one on the Ramayana. I think the part of Mahabharata you picked shows that you made an intelligent choice in picking that part.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Between Karn and Arjun.

All of the Panadavas were born out of different divine beings and hence have their own divine qualities. No one is above the other. When it comes to righteousness (Dharma), it has to be Yudhishtira.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles