Magneto-Hydro-Tropism: Pakistani scientists make gigantic breakthrough

Abhishek Roy

The thing is about ROOTS OF PLANTS AND ZYGOTE FORMATION i think .
FARAHAN-NITRATE FORM 3 IDIOTS ANYONE ???

This was discovered first by Russians according to google

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=e130BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=magnetotropism+a+new+plant-growth+response&source=bl&ots=51Pb4TZ_FX&sig=wgNOk19ZHl2vFV2e2jWUwrblBPM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGwubFzubNAhWHKY8KHYICAjQQ6AEINDAE#v=onepage&q=magnetotropism a new plant-growth response&f=true

Chapter - 8 Pg - 181

Later on i have read in one article that Chinese tested this theory in space station with rice in zero gravity to help in the healthy growth of roots under ZERO gravity with magnets , nothing was written about its out come may be it was proved r8 (i think ) .

A team of Pakistani scientists has made a gigantic breakthrough by carrying out the first scientific demonstration of Magneto-Hydro-Tropism (MHT) - on the forefront of global scientific establishments. Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al-Hafi - the principal discoverer of MHT performed the first experimentation of exposing plasma and other object-testers to approximately 1.2 Tesla at an altitude of over 4000 ft from the ground level.

Tesla = Used to measure magnetism

A quick overview of how an MRI works=MRI is short for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. To simplify a very complex machine, an MRI scanner is a very large, strong magnet. A patient lies in the magnet and a radio wave is used to send signals to the body and receive them back. The returning signals are converted into images by a computer attached to the scanner. MRI scanners come in different magnet field strengths measured in teslas or “T”, usually between 0.5T and 3.0T. They also come in varying sizes including, open and wide-bore.

Gravity dec as we go up = 4000 ft from the ground level

The interaction of gravitational waves (GWs) with plasmas, if it is efficient in transferring energy from the GW to the plasma, might well be the basic mechanism behind the most energetic astrophysical events, such as short Gamma ray bursts . Viewed differently, if the interaction is efficient, then GWs can be absorbed in plasmas, and in this way possibilities for the indirect observation of GWs arise.

IN LAYMAN TERMS THEY MADE A NEARLY ZERO GRAVITY ENVIRONMENT USING A HIGH POWERED MAGNET AND PLASMA TO ABSORB MOST OF THE GRAVITY waves AT 4000ft .

And hydro tropism is the affinity of water of the root .
Phototropism is the affinity of light by the leaves .

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT ??/
I think he is talking about the growth cycle of plants and embryo formation especially of roots and in cases of organisms who are affected by the slight changes in the magnetic fields of earth . Meaning that every few hundred years the earths magnetic north and south changes its direction by a very insignificant amount (there is a national geographic documentary on this ) which cannot be perceived by us but is perceived by our cell in its zygote formation who slightly changes its orientation according to it(it may be the key to start cell division in zygote) . The slight realigning of the magnetic north or south is also accompanied by SOLAR flares which adjust or may be the cause of this slight movement .The above mentioned ppl may have made a few experiments and came to this conclusion (MY VIEW ):yo:.

In south areas, the plants, if irrigated with magnetically dynamized water can grow 40 to 60 percent better in both perspectives ie qualitatively and quantitatively. The 22-year Magnetic cycle is characterized by a change in sign of the overall magnetic field. The 22-year cycle begins with 11-year cycle. Apparently, the 22-year cycle also governs the index of frequency of flares. The 80-year cycle is a quasi-periodic change in maxima of 11-year cycles. The maxima of 80-year cycles have fallen approximately in 1775-1855 and 1930-2010

I dont think there is anything remarkable in this its already known otherwise there would have been a UPROAR . THUS THE PROBABILITY OF MY EXPLANATION IS HIGH (80%) .THIS IS WHAT A LAYMAN LIKE ME CAN UNDERSTAND FROM THE ARTICLE PASTED ABOVE .:)

Abhishek Roy

Some how they wanted to prove the existence of the hand of or existence of "BHAGWAN ", "GOD " ,"ALLAH" in everything i.e
" EVERY INSIGNIFICANT SMALL EVENT IS RELATED TO EVERY BIG EVENT " i.e " KARMA " i.e
" BUTTERFLY EFFECT " .......but we HINDU ppl already know it :confused1: .
IRONY ISN`T IT THAT THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO PROVE IT AFTER 5000 YEARS ??? .:cool1:

(BTW that`s what a layman like me understood )

Last edited:

Abhishek Roy

Or u can say "BHAGWAN KE LATI MAI AWAZ NAHI HOTI" the world is the living proof . HOW ???

When muslims came here they butchered us and told and spread lies about us and humiliated us by making lies about our gods and customs after that Europeans came and took it to a stage further to slavery .
Europeans KARMA caught up with them for taking it to the extreme and HITLER was born and we all know what happened .
Similarly after few years Muslims KARMA followed it home and now u can see what has Middle East has turned into , the same "PROPAGANDA THEY SAID ABOUT US IS BEING USED ON THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL CYCLES AGAINST THEM AKA DEVILWORSHIPPERS , DIRTY , SAVAGES ETC DAY AND N8". KARMA IS A BITCH :)

ONE GETS BACK 10 TIMES WHAT ONE DISHES OUT IN LIFE DOESNT MATTER WHAT TIME .

They are getting back what once their ancestor dished out greed , violence , lies , deceit , plague , death etc.

Blackwater

Congrats.
Specially, over a low R&D budget, innovation is a great thing.
Pakistan must increase R&D budget and pour some to suparco.;)

if pak army spare some $$$$

right now 90% goes to fauj and rest to sher aya sher aya :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Go on British forums. They are cursing their establishment for letting Easterners take away their industrial thunder.... lol
I am not able find any discussions related to it.
No one is willing to discuss the matter.

Brits get owned by street shitters with their own aid money. :pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I am not able find any discussions related to it.
No one is willing to discuss the matter.

Brits get owned by street shitters with their own aid money. :pound:
Their aid is few billion (against 600 billion budget of India) funded to NGO(non government organization) working for minorities and nature in India(you may have understood who's creating trouble in our projects. Yes, those protestors are paid).

thethinker

Country flag

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Their aid is few billion (against 600 billion budget of India) funded to NGO(non government organization) working for minorities and nature in India(you may have understood who's creating trouble in our projects. Yes, those protestors are paid).
I am in half half dilemma.
I think we should slide this tata steel incident.
We will start discussion when their manufacturing industry start crumbling. That will be much more satisfactory.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
100 bucks says this sh8t is another water car fiasco :lol:

Dumba$$ pakis are only good at marrying their sisters and producing inbred deranged terrorist kids :lol:

Rashna

Country flag
Pakistani Media Gets Fooled by Another Fake ‘Scientific Discovery’
SAMIR YAWAR

We live in an age where stuff from science fiction and fantasy novels is fast becoming reality. Be it the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter series or the tablet from Star Trek, both of these things now exist in our age and time.

But for every legitimate iPad out there, there’s also a non-existent water car i.e. a fraud perpetuated by con-men who end up fooling everybody in the name of science.

During Eid, many major Pakistani media organizations were taken on a ride by one Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al-Hafi, who allegedly came up with the discovery of a ‘new scientific force’.

What is this ‘New Scientific Force?’

The professor claimed that he was going to bring a ‘new-age climax’ in fields related to “physics, chemistry, space sciences, medicine, biology, electronics, environmental sciences.” He opined that his discovery could provide new clues to understand ‘cosmogenesis’ or how the universe came into being.

He called this new discovery Magnetohydrotropism (MHT).

MHT what? If you are scratching your heads about hearing this term for the first time, then you are 100% correct. Not even one scientific paper exists about this unheard of phenomenon called MHT.

Pakistani News Publications Cover this ‘New Discovery’

From June 6, a series of posts were featured on ‘Professor’ Qadhi’s discovery in ‘Magneto kinetics’. Perhaps the professor in question may have taken inspiration from the titular X-Men villain to name his ‘discovery’ but that was just about it.

The stories about the professor got confusing by the moment. In one story he stated that he was working with scientists from Comsats, Science International and the Higher Education Commission. He said that the team was working on a ‘virgin’ scientific concept.

Searches on the vague-sounding scientific concept of MHT turned up results for two unrelated and completely incompatible scientific terms called magnetohydrodynamism and hydrotropism. Both terms have nothing to do with the Big Bang Theory (not the TV show mind you) that the professor was intent on discovering.

If that wasn’t all, another news story claimed that he was honored by the Order of Malta, an honor that fantastically made him qualified for the Person of the Decade award from an independent territory in Rome, Italy.

The Sovereign Order of Malta, when contacted, rubbished all claims of bestowing that honor to the scientist in question. This led the news organization who published that story to issue a retraction.

As for Professor Hafi’s academic credentials, the professor has not been able to furnish them even following the recent media coverage about his credibility and integrity.

The lesson for the Pakistani media is clear. After the Agha Waqar (Water Car) and Mamoon Tariq Khan (instant communication tech) episodes, the media has a lot to learn when it comes to verifying scientific achievements.

If only the Pakistani media paid attention to the sciences and arts as much as it does to politics and sports. Now if you don’t mind, there’s another shouting match that I’ve got to watch in our talk shows….not!

https://propakistani.pk/2016/07/12/pakistani-media-gets-fooled-by-another-fake-scientific-discovery/

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistani Media Gets Fooled by Another Fake ‘Scientific Discovery’
SAMIR YAWAR

We live in an age where stuff from science fiction and fantasy novels is fast becoming reality. Be it the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter series or the tablet from Star Trek, both of these things now exist in our age and time.

But for every legitimate iPad out there, there’s also a non-existent water car i.e. a fraud perpetuated by con-men who end up fooling everybody in the name of science.

During Eid, many major Pakistani media organizations were taken on a ride by one Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al-Hafi, who allegedly came up with the discovery of a ‘new scientific force’.

What is this ‘New Scientific Force?’

The professor claimed that he was going to bring a ‘new-age climax’ in fields related to “physics, chemistry, space sciences, medicine, biology, electronics, environmental sciences.” He opined that his discovery could provide new clues to understand ‘cosmogenesis’ or how the universe came into being.

He called this new discovery Magnetohydrotropism (MHT).

MHT what? If you are scratching your heads about hearing this term for the first time, then you are 100% correct. Not even one scientific paper exists about this unheard of phenomenon called MHT.

Pakistani News Publications Cover this ‘New Discovery’

From June 6, a series of posts were featured on ‘Professor’ Qadhi’s discovery in ‘Magneto kinetics’. Perhaps the professor in question may have taken inspiration from the titular X-Men villain to name his ‘discovery’ but that was just about it.

The stories about the professor got confusing by the moment. In one story he stated that he was working with scientists from Comsats, Science International and the Higher Education Commission. He said that the team was working on a ‘virgin’ scientific concept.

Searches on the vague-sounding scientific concept of MHT turned up results for two unrelated and completely incompatible scientific terms called magnetohydrodynamism and hydrotropism. Both terms have nothing to do with the Big Bang Theory (not the TV show mind you) that the professor was intent on discovering.

If that wasn’t all, another news story claimed that he was honored by the Order of Malta, an honor that fantastically made him qualified for the Person of the Decade award from an independent territory in Rome, Italy.

The Sovereign Order of Malta, when contacted, rubbished all claims of bestowing that honor to the scientist in question. This led the news organization who published that story to issue a retraction.

As for Professor Hafi’s academic credentials, the professor has not been able to furnish them even following the recent media coverage about his credibility and integrity.

The lesson for the Pakistani media is clear. After the Agha Waqar (Water Car) and Mamoon Tariq Khan (instant communication tech) episodes, the media has a lot to learn when it comes to verifying scientific achievements.

If only the Pakistani media paid attention to the sciences and arts as much as it does to politics and sports. Now if you don’t mind, there’s another shouting match that I’ve got to watch in our talk shows….not!

https://propakistani.pk/2016/07/12/pakistani-media-gets-fooled-by-another-fake-scientific-discovery/
Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

Congrats, another FAKE news spread by Paki ISI 50-cent party is proven to be FALSE.No wonder you have no credibility in the world.Still no answer why a Paki attacked Prophet's Mosque. :lol:

This deserves a separate thread.
As I said earlier another FAKE NEWS spread by Pakis

Better to be to add "FakedPaki News: " in front of the thread topic and many other fake threads.

Faked Paki News: Magneto-Hydro-Tropism: Pakistani scientists make gigantic breakthrough

Thread Closed.

thethinker

Country flag
Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

Congrats, another FAKE news spread by Paki ISI 50-cent party is proven to be FALSE.No wonder you have no credibility in the world.Still no answer why a Paki attacked Prophet's Mosque. :lol:

As I said earlier another FAKE NEWS spread by Pakis

Better to be to add "FakedPaki News: " in front of the thread topic and many other fake threads.

Faked Paki News: Magneto-Hydro-Tropism: Pakistani scientists make gigantic breakthrough

Thread Closed.
@rock127

Just yesterday, OP of this fake scientific news thread @Neo was caught posting pics of Hoover Dam as some Paki dam :

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...omy-news-discussion.2624/page-25#post-1184202

This is embarrassing seriously. So many positive news that @Neo posts about Pakistan are all fictitious or exaggerated.

But since Pakis are shameless and pathological liars, posters like @Neo will quietly lay low for a while and then open few more bullshit news thread about Pakistan until the same cycle repeats.

When called out again, @Neo will again claim to be a victim of "trolling", engage in rhetorics here and try to slither away.

@Neo, the correct place for posting such Paki news should be here :

Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/pakistani-lies-denial-thread.48130/#post-686598

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
@rock127

Just yesterday, OP of this fake scientific news thread @Neo was caught posting pics of Hoover Dam as some Paki dam :

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...omy-news-discussion.2624/page-25#post-1184202

This is embarrassing seriously. So many positive news that @Neo posts about Pakistan are all fictitious or exaggerated.

But since Pakis are shameless and pathological liars, posters like @Neo will quietly lay low for a while and then open few more bullshit news thread about Pakistan until the same cycle repeats.

When called out again, @Neo will again claim to be a victim of "trolling", engage in rhetorics here and try to slither away.

@Neo, the correct place for posting such Paki news should be here :

Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/pakistani-lies-denial-thread.48130/#post-686598
why are pakis so shamelss fellows? Lol, lie all the time. All of them are terrorists born and till they die.

Naveed A Abbasi

Dear Brothers
I am a PhD electrical engineer from Pakistan and this is absolute mumbo jumbo. The story is complete BS that idiots would print in the name of science. Dont worry a bit, read and laugh at this idiot. I cant belive the people who would publish it as science and those who will share it on social media claiming a great breakthrough by our country. The fact is that a huge population is absolutely poor, barely able to support two square meals a day, with no resources or education and claiming such nationalistic conquests is nothing but idiotic. I wish there was just a single scientist to ask the idiot some questions. Really worried about the poor rabbit as well.
Love to you all from Pakistan!

Naveed A Abbasi

Btw I just read an article by a credible science journalist who said the same guy came with the same thing around 15 years back in a similar mumbo jumbo press release. Press didnt pick it up then because we didnt have too many news hungry media houses back then who would do anything for a breaking news. Recently, our greatest humanist, Edhi sb, died and a shamless media crew did a breaking news while lying down in his grave the night before. Where will this shit media take us!

The Last Stand

Country flag
Lol.

Please give a cursory study of our NDTV, Times Now, IBN etc.

You think your media is shameless...ours has it down to a science.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles