Made & Designed In India War Machines

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
That's why WSI was developed!

Kunal sir small remotely operated Long range machine gun from inside the pilot cabin will be great for ALH, just in case they need to use it against hostiles. Other alternative is mini guns on both side of ALH.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
That's why WSI was developed!
Have you ever had good look at the passanger area of ALH armed version. Not much space for soldiers. It has huge ammo boxes. You want to carry soldiers.

I think those mini guns will come handy as they wont use too much space. Plus they deadly with fire power and has huge impact on enemies moral.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sir, The ammo are kept for the Cannon, They can be removed and replace with Soldiers when needed ..

Have you ever had good look at the passanger area of ALH armed version. Not much space for soldiers. It has huge ammo boxes. You want to carry soldiers.

I think those mini guns will come handy as they wont use too much space. Plus they deadly with fire power and has huge impact on enemies moral.

Kyubi

Country flag

Mindblowing pics , seriously the designers at ADA really know how to make a fighter jet look menacing !!! looking at these photos gives me a sense of excitement and pride. Just imagine if this is what designers can achieve after so many setbacks and delays just imagine what will the new crop of engineers, designers etc can achieve. We have better facilities for testing, better manufacturing practices etc i am guessing we have the capability to make fighters on par with developed nations..
I am just waiting patiently for MK2 to see how the dimension will affect the overall look of the craft, also the stealthier version of Tejas.. man seriously how much more awesome can the design be !!!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The vehicle is design as per requirement ..

I am sure it comes cheaper than Mahindra 6x6 ..

The instrument panel looks to dusty and worn out , why cant they be replaced with a digital display and better battle ready ergonomics,

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Aditya-class auxiliary ship

Type : Replenishment and Repair Ship
Displacement : 24,612 tons full load
Length : 172 m
Beam : 23 m
Draft : 7.5 m
Propulsion : 2 x ECR MAN B&W 16V 40/45 diesel engines with 23,972 hp (17,876 kW) sustained
3 x 500 kW generators
2 x 1500 kW power take-off shaft generators
Speed : 20 knots (37 km/h)
Range : 10,000 mi (16,000 km) @ 16 knots (30 km/h)
Complement : 191 + 6 aircrew (incl. 3 pilots from No.321 Sqn)
Armament : 1 x SA-N-10 SAM launcher with 24 missiles & 3 x 2A42 30mm Medak guns
Aircraft carried : 1 HAL Chetak (from No.321 Sqn) or Sea King

Global Defence

New threads

Articles