Lusty Pakistanis once again

Defcon 1

Country flag
Ok IQ 151.....learn to gauge when people are intimidating or just having plane fun!

I think you need to improve your score further, the areas of opportunities are vast!
You do understand that you are having fun about a girl who gang raped multiple times, or are you too young to understand this?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Ok IQ 151.....learn to gauge when people are intimidating or just having plane fun!

I think you need to improve your score further, the areas of opportunities are vast!
You do understand that you are having fun about a girl who gang raped multiple times, or are you too young to understand this?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I'm poking fun at the IQ 151, not anyone else!

Defcon 1

Country flag
I'm poking fun at the IQ 151, not anyone else!
You do have weird sense of humor if you think that you are being funny. But then again, can't expect much from small kids. Btw I am sorry I have to sign off. Need to attend a call. We will carry on this conversation tomorrow.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Please stop exhibiting such kind of hatred, it will not help in anyways.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You do have weird sense of humor if you think that you are being funny. But then again, can't expect much from small kids. Btw I am sorry I have to sign off. Need to attend a call. We will carry on this conversation tomorrow.
Sure, I love talking to geniuses! I get to absorb a lot!

Good night and sweet dreams! I wish the paki bugs don't bite you!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Teen was 'passed around for gang's sexual gratification'

Girl's mother contacted police in December 2009 to report her concerns about her daughter's welfare at the hands of 'Immy' (Imran), jury told

A 14-year-old girl was repeatedly raped at a drug den by a gang of men who treated her with 'indignity and contempt', a jury has heard.
If the teen was passed around, I wonder if they were playing the KG game - Passing the Parcel.

I am yet to learn of anyone being raped with 'decency and honour'!!

Blackwater

Indians can have more enlightenment and revelation at home in their rape capital of the world ie delhi then 9000 miles away in uk.
ok i will enlighten you. It's not about rape in Delhi or in Pakistan. its about social decline of pakis in UK.

Its about rape of 12 to 14 yrs by pakis in UK

its about decline in family values of pakis in UK

It's about force conversion on non-muslims girls by these pakis in UK

Its about rape of non-Muslim girls by pakis for fun in UK

you people have not changed even after born and lived in UK.

Kabhi zingdagi me kuch acha kam bhi kar liya karo

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistanis have demeaned themselves within Pakistan as also where they have gone beyond to pollute!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles