LTTE chief's son shot point blank: video

HeinzGud

Country flag
WTF...Are you so dumb..? Was the child in a pitch battle..?

And why should the child pay for a son's crime..? DId you know UK has given asylum to OBL's son on humanitarian ground..? That is what a civilized nation does..Kills the terrorist and only terrorist.

Killing every one associated with the terrorist including an unarmed 12 year old child is what terrorists do...Oh yes, Lankan army is nothing but a terrorist outfit.
Killing a child is wrong but under severe circumstances even that was justified........... don't forget LTTE used even kids as suicide bombers... SLA could not take chances at all during a pitched battle.............. (remember Prabha's family did not surrender according to acceptable sources)

Oracle

For you....not for us,Tamils.

Ask the Bengalis how they felt when the Porki army was killing the East Bengalis. Why they heck did we indulge in that war then..?

It was Pakistanis killing Pakistanis..we could have just shut our border and went about our business.

Hypocrites.
Bengalis of Bangladesh, then East Pakistan, were Pakis then, and Bangladeshis now. There is no love lost for them, from the Bengalis in India, never was, never will. Those illegal migrants are a burden on our already troubled economy. Kick them out of India, for all I care.

You need to read more about the 1971 war. Let me be brief. Indo-Bang border is not 100% fenced now, during the 1970s, it was - should I say, almost open? After Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's Awami League won the elections in 1970 and subsequently denied any role in forming the Government, nationalism rose and small chit chats were heard about freedom from Pakistan. While the PA was killing, raping the Bengalis, many of them due to the open porous border and lack of border monitoring started shifting to India, to save their lives. States like West Bengal and Tripura got flooded with Bangladeshis. Refugee camps had to be set up. Now, India at that time was struggling with it's own economy owing to Licence Raj, and found it very hard to sustain the Bangladeshis.

Pakistan, presented India with an option to cut it off, and India did just that. It was not the love for the Bengalis, but pure National Interests. India had much to gain and it did.

Also, India helped in the training and logistics of the Mukti Bahinis during the early period, until PAF attacked India on the Western front. That is when India decided to hit back.

What the SL Army did probably was wrong, but we should not judge them as we were not there during that time. What if, the son's bodyguards fired first on the SL Army when told to surrender, and when retaliated by the SL Army the boy alongwith his guards were killed? Propaganda video surrounds the internet. Tamils of Sri Lanka are Sri Lankans, not Indians. It should not matter what goes on in another Sovereign country. GoI has already kicked Sri Lanka into China's Lap, this time we should be cautious and pragmatic.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Another fanboi who thinks the Sinhala will support him if he supports them...Never will the Sinhala trust you even if you grovel in front of them and New Delhi will learn it the hard way sooner or later. You have to meet them to gauge the level of hate/distrust they have towards India even after so much help from 2005 onwards. They have never forgot and they will never forgive. Sooner New Delhi realizes it, the better for all.
Who do you think you are a mentalist......... based on what fact do you think Sinhalese will not co-operate with India. Please correct your attitude towards Sri Lanka and don't try to post here by only heart.

Sri Lankan people know who is the relative and who is the friend. They also know that they don't have any future with out India. And for your knowledge the help Indian government had given to SL is not strong enough to raise a big concern over the entire SL population so if India wants more support from SL people India have to invest more genuinely twith Sri Lanka.

maddiboy

What gave you the idea..dont be a tool. I think for me. In certain cases I agree with him,in certain cases I dont.

You haryanvi wont obviously have an idea about how we feel about this issue....so just bugger off and dont try to advise us how we should feel.
i do not wish to be rude here your statement is sort of strange ur passion for SL tamils is understandable, the anger of the SLAs action is understandable, i just want to get a few points clarified 1) is this the same prabakaram that pushed children as suicide bombers sorry they were" freedom fighters" .that was ok , his son was no go. 2) did any one forget rajiv gandhi even today on one is sure whether that coffin contained him in whole.prabakaran was a cold blooded killer what happed in srilanka was a cumulative reaction to his actions in lifetime.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Killing a child is wrong but under severe circumstances even that was justified........... don't forget LTTE used even kids as suicide bombers... SLA could not take chances at all during a pitched battle.............. (remember Prabha's family did not surrender according to acceptable sources)
Yeah they could not take chances and so they shot an unarmed kid and recorded that as trophy video and that too in the "pitch battle"..Really ?

Is this the lame excuse that you people peddle out for killing an unarmed 12 year old as trophy ?

Sri Lankan people know who is the relative and who is the friend. They also know that they don't have any future with out India. And for your knowledge the help Indian government had given to SL is not strong enough to raise a big concern over the entire SL population so if India wants more support from SL people India have to invest more genuinely twith Sri Lanka.

See this is the two timing nature of you people. Just go to sleep knowing if not for New Delhi the Tigers would still be kicking your soldier's arse. No amount of Pak or Cheen help would have been able to stop that. The Tigers were primarily done in because of the intelligence passed on by RAW about the whereabouts of senior LTTE leaders who were then taken out by the deep interdiction squads of LA and Tiger arms routes destroyed by Indian Navy.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Bengalis of Bangladesh, then East Pakistan, were Pakis then, and Bangladeshis now. There is no love lost for them, from the Bengalis in India, never was, never will. Those illegal migrants are a burden on our already troubled economy. Kick them out of India, for all I care.

You need to read more about the 1971 war. Let me be brief. Indo-Bang border is not 100% fenced now, during the 1970s, it was - should I say, almost open? After Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's Awami League won the elections in 1970 and subsequently denied any role in forming the Government, nationalism rose and small chit chats were heard about freedom from Pakistan. While the PA was killing, raping the Bengalis, many of them due to the open porous border and lack of border monitoring started shifting to India, to save their lives. States like West Bengal and Tripura got flooded with Bangladeshis. Refugee camps had to be set up. Now, India at that time was struggling with it's own economy owing to Licence Raj, and found it very hard to sustain the Bangladeshis.

Pakistan, presented India with an option to cut it off, and India did just that. It was not the love for the Bengalis, but pure National Interests. India had much to gain and it did.

Also, India helped in the training and logistics of the Mukti Bahinis during the early period, until PAF attacked India on the Western front. That is when India decided to hit back.

Give all the lame justification you want...I can also say that a chance to split Lanka and make Eelam our satellite state cam e and we should have taken it.

The thing is Congress say a way to take their revenge on LTTE and went about it even though it meants tens of thousands of innocent Tamil civilians as collateral damage. If it had only been LTTE my anger would have been less....but for them the revenge meant tens of thousands of civilians too and they did not blink before extracting it..And for them the concerns,aspirations of a good 7% of the Indian population was not even worth considering. Bastards.

What the SL Army did probably was wrong, but we should not judge them as we were not there during that time. What if, the son's bodyguards fired first on the SL Army when told to surrender, and when retaliated by the SL Army the boy alongwith his guards were killed? Propaganda video surrounds the internet. Tamils of Sri Lanka are Sri Lankans, not Indians. It should not matter what goes on in another Sovereign country. GoI has already kicked Sri Lanka into China's Lap, this time we should be cautious and pragmatic.
Yeah right.."Probably"..Killing a unarmed 12 year old and recording it for memento is "probably" wrong.." Indiscriminately shelling civilian hospitals with no regard to life is "probably" wrong....machine gunning entire villages on the pretext of fighting militants is "probably" wrong. I wonder how low people can stoop to defend these barbaric actions just because of their hate for another ethnicity. Perhaps human culture in its entirety has not touched upon their remote mountain dwellings.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
i do not wish to be rude here your statement is sort of strange ur passion for SL tamils is understandable, the anger of the SLAs action is understandable, i just want to get a few points clarified 1) is this the same prabakaram that pushed children as suicide bombers sorry they were" freedom fighters" .that was ok , his son was no go. 2) did any one forget rajiv gandhi even today on one is sure whether that coffin contained him in whole.prabakaran was a cold blooded killer what happed in srilanka was a cumulative reaction to his actions in lifetime.
Ok Bro so you want english class? all we are saying is that Indiashould step in to prevent further killings by the Srilankans. And Supporting Lankan Tamils not equal to supporting LTTE for N'th time. And no killing a child being a terrorists son is wrong no matter what Effing morality or justification is involved.

Or is that those Sinhalese too much of your love interest so much so that they have to protected at the cost of Tamil sensitivty here?

Or is it plain truth that YOu ----ers dont care if the Tamils of Lanka die or the Tamils of India say something?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I first thought that it was maimo who took revenge on the Tamils there, but now it seems the the Entire indians dont care about What happens to Tamils there. ---- i think its about time.

KS

Bye bye DFI
1) is this the same prabakaram that pushed children as suicide bombers sorry they were" freedom fighters" .that was ok , his son was no go.
So you are now equating Prabhakaran's actions with the official army of a country. Good.

2) did any one forget rajiv gandhi even today on one is sure whether that coffin contained him in whole.prabakaran was a cold blooded killer what happed in srilanka was a cumulative reaction to his actions in lifetime.
Was this thread about killing Prabhakaran..? It's about killing his 12 year old son just because he was Prabha's son. Even the terrorists have honor..they dont usually go after the family of their target. The Lankan Army has proved that it is worse than a terrorist outfit. No honor, no morals....just blood.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I first thought that it was maimo who took revenge on the Tamils there, but now it seems the the Entire indians dont care about What happens to Tamils there. ---- i think its about time.
sri lankan tamils.

HeinzGud

Country flag
OK we have to clear some things here...............

No matter how much TN barked about war crimes, SL is not going to be pushed for resolution. SL will not give police powers to any local body and give only limited land powers. The prosecution of the soldiers will continue accordingly as it was done for the Chemmini massacre in 1996 (all of the prosecuted soldiers who got convicted were punished).

No more than the 13 amendment is given.... after all!

maddiboy

So you are now equating Prabhakaran's actions with the official army of a country. Good.

The SLA just used his methods on him .nether of them can claim moral superiority over other .the only deference is one of them is a constitutional body the other is a plain bloody murderer .

Was this thread about killing Prabhakaran..? It's about killing his 12 year old son just because he was Prabha's son. Even the terrorists have honor..they dont usually go after the family of their target. The Lankan Army has proved that it is worse than a terrorist outfit. No honor, no morals....just blood.
SL conflict was, is & will be, only about prabakaran ,his aspirations ,his wishes & his methodology employed to achieve his set goals( the latter part when he consolidated himself as the sole don of SL Tamils) ,between the two sides is a large body of population that has paid the real price which will have to be addressed.in this situation the son has shared the fate of father.

true i care only as much what happens in SL ,that would affect india,not to the emotional response and statements made at sprue of movement similar to indian netas during election . a juvenile was murdered yes it is unacceptable, but that was the path chosen by him
period and he paid the price for it.he could have left SL for a safe location but he did not.the LTTE was a pain in India s bottom. even if they had delivered Tamil ezealm( as per Tamil pronunciation) they would have fought the state of india for the greater Tamil ezealm.

Oracle

Give all the lame justification you want...I can also say that a chance to split Lanka and make Eelam our satellite state cam e and we should have taken it.
Justification? It is a reality. The decision to try and break Pakistan into two, came much later after the raping and killings started. You need to shed your biased mentality. There are a lot of credible articles written by your own Tamil brethren such as B. Raman, as why India not only supported the Mukti Bahinis, but finally took the plunge. Read them up. And what do we gain by making Eelam our satellite state? More illegal immigrants into India? Half of a tiny state like Sri Lanka does not matter much as far as land mass goes, it matters if avoidable actions pushes it away to an arch rivals lap.

The thing is Congress say a way to take their revenge on LTTE and went about it even though it meants tens of thousands of innocent Tamil civilians as collateral damage. If it had only been LTTE my anger would have been less....but for them the revenge meant tens of thousands of civilians too and they did not blink before extracting it..And for them the concerns,aspirations of a good 7% of the Indian population was not even worth considering. Bastards.
DMK was a coalition partner, what did it do? What did your representatives in the Parliament do? Oh, I remember, your elected Tamil politicians were too busy stealing tax payers money. Single-handedly blaming Congress has become a fashion in forums nowadays. And what 7% population are you talking about? The Tamils I am in touch with are happy with what the Sri Lankan Army did, and have moved on, for they consider that to be an internal matter of Sri Lanka. There is always collateral damage. And when it comes to National Interest, everything is acceptable, be it India or Sri Lanka.

Yeah right.."Probably"..Killing a unarmed 12 year old and recording it for memento is "probably" wrong.." Indiscriminately shelling civilian hospitals with no regard to life is "probably" wrong....machine gunning entire villages on the pretext of fighting militants is "probably" wrong. I wonder how low people can stoop to defend these barbaric actions just because of their hate for another ethnicity. Perhaps human culture in its entirety has not touched upon their remote mountain dwellings.
Probably, as no one was there to see it for real as to what happened. As about keeping memento, even Gadhafi's killers had it shot. There is nothing wrong in eliminating the last of the LTTE and all those people being used as human shields, when the LTTE had been killing all those innocent Sinhales for decades. LTTE did far worse, than what the SLankan Army can even stretch.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Justification? It is a reality. The decision to try and break Pakistan into two, came much later after the raping and killings started. You need to shed your biased mentality. There are a lot of credible articles written by your own Tamil brethren such as B. Raman, as why India not only supported the Mukti Bahinis, but finally took the plunge. Read them up. And what do we gain by making Eelam our satellite state? More illegal immigrants into India? Half of a tiny state like Sri Lanka does not matter much as far as land mass goes, it matters if avoidable actions pushes it away to an arch rivals lap.

DMK was a coalition partner, what did it do? What did your representatives in the Parliament do? Oh, I remember, your elected Tamil politicians were too busy stealing tax payers money. Single-handedly blaming Congress has become a fashion in forums nowadays. And what 7% population are you talking about? The Tamils I am in touch with are happy with what the Sri Lankan Army did, and have moved on, for they consider that to be an internal matter of Sri Lanka. There is always collateral damage. And when it comes to National Interest, everything is acceptable, be it India or Sri Lanka.

Probably, as no one was there to see it for real as to what happened. As about keeping memento, even Gadhafi's killers had it shot. There is nothing wrong in eliminating the last of the LTTE and all those people being used as human shields, when the LTTE had been killing all those innocent Sinhales for decades. LTTE did far worse, than what the SLankan Army can even stretch.
WTF do you mean LTTE is far worse. Now if you dont know anything about it STFU. LTTE is just a terrorist organisation while Lankans are Genocidal maniacs.

Oracle

WTF do you mean LTTE is far worse. Now if you dont know anything about it STFU. LTTE is just a terrorist organisation while Lankans are Genocidal maniacs.
Excuse me? Who are you to shut me up? Debate in a civilized way. And I stick to my POV. LTTE are/were animals and the SLankan Army had every right to wipe them off the face of earth.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Excuse me? Who are you to shut me up? Debate in a civilized way. And I stick to my POV. LTTE are/were animals and the SLankan Army had every right to wipe them off the face of earth.
And that 12 yr old is a threat too?? I suppose we should kill off all the cadres of ULFA and their sons and of course their women. Thats ok too right?

And go on blabber about things you dont know, i dont care.

Oracle

And that 12 yr old is a threat too?? I suppose we should kill off all the cadres of ULFA and their sons and of course their women. Thats ok too right?

And go on blabber about things you dont know, i dont care.
Do that. Unlike you and your misplaced loyalties, I do not care what happens to terrorists.

And that 12 year old could have been a reason for LTTE's resurrection. And as I said before in another post, no one knows for real what happened. Might be, the guards guarding the boy fired at the SLankan Army, and the boy was killed in the crossfire. Sad casualty, but we can live with that.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles