LTTE chief's son shot point blank: video

KS

Bye bye DFI
............. I think you are blinded by your foolish nationalism.......... SLG had done the right thing if they killed the kid... (it's uncertain who shot the kid)........... and yes it's a prize to be paid to have a terrorist farther and to be in a pitch battle......
WTF...Are you so dumb..? Was the child in a pitch battle..?

And why should the child pay for a son's crime..? DId you know UK has given asylum to OBL's son on humanitarian ground..? That is what a civilized nation does..Kills the terrorist and only terrorist.

Killing every one associated with the terrorist including an unarmed 12 year old child is what terrorists do...Oh yes, Lankan army is nothing but a terrorist outfit.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Sri Lankan Tamils are foreigners just like Sinhalese.
So I don't share any special sympathies for both of them.
For you....not for us,Tamils.

Ask the Bengalis how they felt when the Porki army was killing the East Bengalis. Why they heck did we indulge in that war then..?

It was Pakistanis killing Pakistanis..we could have just shut our border and went about our business.

Hypocrites.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
For you....not for us,Tamils.

Ask the Bengalis how they felt when the Porki army was killing the East Bengalis. Why they heck did we indulge in that war then..?

It was Pakistanis killing Pakistanis..we could have just shut our border and went about our business.

Hypocrites.
Watch the video i have posted in the other thread.

you should agree with subrawanyan swamy since you are his chamcha....dont be hypocrite.

KS

Bye bye DFI
you should agree with subrawanyan swamy since you are his chamcha....dont be hypocrite.
What gave you the idea..dont be a tool. I think for me. In certain cases I agree with him,in certain cases I dont.

You haryanvi wont obviously have an idea about how we feel about this issue....so just bugger off and dont try to advise us how we should feel.

johnee

They are Indian citizens if you go by tradition both singalies and Tamil and Tamil went there as late as in British rule under the guidance of the Queen it self for plantation work we are not asking Indian govt to get involved in Afghanistan or Somalia or Tibet or Sudan there are hell lot of difference
Even Astan is Indian, if we go by tradition. Tibet is also approx. Indian, if we go by tradition.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even Astan is Indian, if we go by tradition. Tibet is also approx. Indian, if we go by tradition.
You forgot romani people in europe.

we will reach all over the world if we go by tradition and history gone by

johnee

sri lankan tamils are none of our concern.

To an Indian nationalist only Indian citizen matter. There are no if's and butt's in it...anyone who doesn't feel the same way is not an Indian nationalist.

P.S Killing of that child was wrong.
It depends on the definition of India. What is India? Is India a constitutional construct? or Is it a geographical location? or Is it a culture, idea, tradition? Is it a race? Is it a combination of different races? Is it an artificial entity ruled by a Federal Govt.?

Depending on the definition of India, the perspective of the nationalist changes.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It depends on the definition of India. What is India? Is India a constitutional construct? or Is it a geographical location? or Is it a culture, idea, tradition? Is it a race? Is it a combination of different races? Is it an artificial entity ruled by a Federal Govt.?

Depending on the definition of India, the perspective of the nationalist changes.
If we go by same logic that tamil whether lankan or Indian is same then even sinhales are Indian.

johnee

You forgot romani people in europe.

we will reach all over the world if we go by tradition and history gone by
It is strange that while others are zealously claiming lands and people based on artificially woven narratives, Indians are eager to deny their historical spheres of influence.

Anyway, what is wrong if India's connections reach all over the world?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It is strange that while others are zealously claiming lands and people based on artificially woven narratives, Indians are eager to deny their historical spheres of influence.

Anyway, what is wrong if India's connections reach all over the world?
Having connections is not wrong.

But why get into a fight among 2 people when both dont care about you ? Indian soldiers were killed by tamils in lanka.

Just because we had connections before doesn't mean we sacrifice our national interests now.

Let the tamils in lanka say that they want lanka to join India because then it would be in our national interest.

johnee

If we go by same logic that tamil whether lankan or Indian is same then even sinhales are Indian.
Sure. My point was just made as a reaction to that particular post. I am not necessarily siding with Tamils against Sinahalas.

What should India do, in my opinion? IMHO, India must do what it needs to do to further its interests and increase its hold on the region. If that means supporting Sinhalas, then so be it. If that means supporting Tamils, so be it. But I understand that Tamils in TN would not like India to support Sinhalas and I think their concerns need to be taken into account.

johnee

Having connections is not wrong.

But why get into a fight among 2 people when both dont care about you ? Indian soldiers were killed by tamils in lanka.

Just because we had connections before doesn't mean we sacrifice our national interests now.

Let the tamils in lanka say that they want lanka to join India because then it would be in our national interest.
In agreement.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
To suite our national interests. There is no love and morality in geopolitics.
Even now, we are backing against our political interest:frusty: They present lankan govt is a Chicom lapdog despite the support India gave for its genocides:sad:

KS

Bye bye DFI
But why get into a fight among 2 people when both dont care about you ?
Maybe it was you who was also a party to the dispute before abandoning one of the person midway..? What you say may be correct if India had no role in formenting the insurgency, did not fund it and in general did no interfere in Lankan affairs...but we played an important role in formenting the insurgency, supported the fighters there for a good 6 years with men,material and cash. So the non-interference argumen

Indian soldiers were killed by tamils in lanka.
Going by your first line, why interfere when two groups of Lankans are fighting..? What was IPKF doing there in the first place..? See the contradiction.

This is the contradiction and the confusion that characterizes Indian policy on Lanka.

Another fanboi who thinks the Sinhala will support him if he supports them...Never will the Sinhala trust you even if you grovel in front of them and New Delhi will learn it the hard way sooner or later. You have to meet them to gauge the level of hate/distrust they have towards India even after so much help from 2005 onwards. They have never forgot and they will never forgive. Sooner New Delhi realizes it, the better for all.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Oh and I dont know what "national interest" is so supreme that it trumps the sensitivities,concerns,aspirations of a good 6% of the Indian population.

All these national interests are good only if the people believe that the "national interest" is also representative of them. If they start feeling disconnect towards the Centre, then those "national interests" are as good as sh!t.

You (New Delhi) dont support the Lankan Tamils there even if it was you who gave them the hope in the first place -- for national interest, you dont condemn the barbaric activities unleashed by the power drunk Lankan soldiers on innocent civilians in your own neighbourhood -- for national interest, you dont even condemn or protect your own fishermen who get killed every week by the Lankan Navy -- for national interest...

Can some one explain what is the friggin "national interest" here..? I don't see anything on ground. The Chinese are gobbling up the business,construction there faster than before even after this grovelling done by New Delhi.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
sri lankan tamils are none of our concern.

To an Indian nationalist only Indian citizen matter. There are no if's and butt's in it...anyone who doesn't feel the same way is not an Indian nationalist.

P.S Killing of that child was wrong.
As i said, let me see how you all react if there is mass genocides of PIOs in European and American Continents

And Dude, this is not the first time they killed a child, we are talking about an actual genocide here. But wtf, who cares right?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh and I dont know what "national interest" is so supreme that it trumps the sensitivities,demands of a good 6% of the Indian population.

All these national interests are good only if the people believe that the national interest is also representative of them. If they start feeling disconnect towards the Centre, then those national interests are as good as sh!t.
Yeah thats why i said, these Intellectuals and national interstists dont consider what the 7cr population of TN- which is part of india last time i checked, think. And What kind of National interest is it anyway if the entire Tamil Nadu is against it??? Or is it because they TN is no longer a state of India that its interests cant be considered as Nationally significant????

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But I understand that Tamils in TN would not like India to support Sinhalas and I think their concerns need to be taken into account.
Nailed it. What effing country is TN in so that its concerns are not important at the Center level? And i would really like to know if the Intellectuals are really considering the Tamil Nadu(NE , Kashmir, or any other state for that matter) as part of India or as a place under India? I want more than just mumble jumble. I want some actions to support that?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
WTF do you mean we(Indians) dont care about. OR is it we tamils no longer fit in your defn of WE????? So how wrong was i to say that some times i get the feeling that Northies consider TN as a colony rather than a state

And for your kind info, Tamils started killing Indian soldiers AFTER Indians started hunting down the Tamils there. Wake up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles