LTTE chief's son shot point blank: video

Poseidon

Country flag
Sri Lankan Tamils are foreigners just like Sinhalese.
So I don't share any special sympathies for both of them.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Let us make a difference between the LTTE and the Sri Lankan Tamils.

The SLA was wiping out the LTTE and not the Tamil population.
This is as true as the Porki army having no knowledge about OBL:doh:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Tragic, but the boy paid for his father's sins.

The US Seals would have, if they had been a threat. Like one of the wives' who was shot.
Duh, so the OBL sons are not a threat while LTTE leader's son was a threat:doh:

Were TN Tamils killed by the SLA?...no they were Sri Lankans killing Sri Lankans.
It is your parochial feelings that are speaking up.
For some one as rational as you i feel this argument idiotic. So what has the Srilankan govt or its army done to save the Tamils there? And for you kind info this all started when the Srilankan govt went berserk in the name of Sinhala nationalism. So Dont talk non sense if you sont know anything:frusty:
Origins of the Sri Lankan civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are well aware of how the trouble started and how Indira Gandhi used it to counter the pro-US policies of Sri Lanka.
It was 5 IAF AN-32s air dropped food in Jaffna in June 1987. Which was under economic blockade by the SLA.[/QUOTE]

That was a political decision, so why are we still with the Lankans now when it is not politically wise? They are too cosy with the Chicoms now are they not, so why protect their ass now? Or is it important that they kill off all the Tamils there even if it means a Strategic Blunder for India to not act now?

The LTTE tried to bite off more than it could chew.
Assasination of Rajiv Gandhi and taking on the IPKF, cut them off from any logistics assistance they could get from India. They choose to be on their own.
I am not a supporter of LTTE. But i cant shut up when a fellow PIO(Tamils) is being killed there in the name of Nationalism. More than that i also happen to be a human being with a bit of a compassion for other Human beings. And for your info, Tamils of India voted with overwhelming majority to CONs and ADMK alliance following the assasination and we proved that being an Indian is more important for us than being a Tamil.

I wonder why you feel TN is treated as a colony of India.
The feelings you show are the same as the jihadis who "cry" for Indian muslims and the "atrocities" they face in Kashmir.
Sri Lankan Tamils are Sri Lankans not Indians.
Well well, i want to see what will be the reaction of the Northies if thousands of Hindiwallah PIOs are being butchered in other countries, in the name of same nationalism. I will even appreciate it if you will comment on that speculation:mad:

And i standby by what i said, sometimes i cant help feel that the Delhiwallahs are not serious enough to address the issues taken upto the parliament by the Tamils. Here are a few examples

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy - Times Of India

This is just one incident of several killings by Srilankan navy. Now tell me how much media fuzz was there regarding the fishermen killed by the Italians. Why no one gave a rats ass about these killings.???

Atlast, why are you still justifying killings in another country, is it because the killed ones are Tamils- this is a honest doubt?

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/03/01/sri-lanka-attacks-fishermen-are-wake-call-india

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
bad things happen in war, LTTE is terrorists organisations, what has happen is bad, lets make sure this wont be repeated and move on.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
[video]http://www.myspace.com/video/genocide-of-tamils-in-sri-lanka/sri-lankan-force-raped-14y-tamil-girl-killed-mother-father/55551443[/video]

[video]http://www.myspace.com/video/genocide-of-tamils-in-sri-lanka/sri-lankan-army-killed-tamils-fisherman-hindus-kerala-n/55281617[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now all the Northies licking the Lankan ass can explain why We(Indians:confused:) should support them?????? Or is it because you view the tamils there as expendables? No one talks these things as vigourously(if they speak about it at all its a big thing) as the Tibetan Issue or even the Balochistan issue, which in fact is far less genocidal than the Srilankan issue ? Selective blindness eh intellectuals? So as long as its the Tamils who are being killed , raped violated its ok eh?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So why is my doubt about the selective special treatment about the tamils wrong?:mad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

So these things are fake too???

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Here is another fake video for the ass lickers

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I dont think you can watch this if you are a human.

JayATL

How do you kill a child and call yourself a professional army? Only 3rd class , piss poor military personnel or unit or country would do this "¦ I separated each because I don't know /not sure where the orders came from to kill the child. If these were gang of ill advised soldiers going at it as lone rangers , then the military as a whole or country is not to be blamed. You are supposed to be the civilized one yeah and they the barbaric ones? -- go ahead and do what you do BUT don't be surprised when we call you of the same mental caliber as the terrorist.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
LTTE = Terrorist Organization
SLA = Official Constitution Body

LTTE committed human rights violation and killed 10000's of innocent civilian = SLA Destroyed the terrorist organization to it's grave and INDIA supported it. [That's Fair]

SLA Committed human rights violation and killed 30000+ innocent civilian = ???

Look the real issue is not the violations during war but what about the still in custody civilians and why still delay them the equal rights where are their land's and houses where is their dignity ? remember it's almost 3-4 yrs

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LTTE = Terrorist Organization
SLA = Official Constitution Body

LTTE committed human rights violation and killed 10000's of innocent civilian = SLA Destroyed the terrorist organization to it's grave and INDIA supported it. [That's Fair]

SLA Committed human rights violation and killed 30000+ innocent civilian = ???

Look the real issue is not the violations during war but what about the still in custody civilians and why still delay them the equal rights where are their land's and houses where is their dignity ? remember it's almost 3-4 yrs
Maimo took revenge on an entire population of Tamils there for the crime by LTTE:mad: let her rot in hell, eaten by worms and roasted for thousand time before again fed to the worms, and this should happen for all eternity i there is something as that really exist.

It is the moments like these that i doubt the existence of God. If there is someone called as God out there , i would really like to see him right now and ask him what eeFing important business he was doing that he cant interfere to save them from genocide which is being done there in the name of religion, language and nationalism.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
sri lankan tamils are none of our concern.

To an Indian nationalist only Indian citizen matter. There are no if's and butt's in it...anyone who doesn't feel the same way is not an Indian nationalist.

P.S Killing of that child was wrong.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
sri lankan tamils are none of our concern.

To an Indian nationalist only Indian citizen matter. There are no if's and butt's in it...anyone who doesn't feel the same way is not an Indian nationalist.

P.S Killing of that child was wrong.
I agree also then
why we got involved in 1987 in srilanka ?
1988 in maldives ??
and 1971 in Pakistan ??

And if we are not going to take positions on International matters then what use in hope for UNSC seat ??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I agree also then
why we got involved in 1987 in srilanka ?
1988 in maldives ??
and 1971 in Pakistan ??

And if we are not going to take positions on International matters then what use in hope for UNSC seat ??
To suite our national interests. There is no love and morality in geopolitics.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
To suite our national interests. There is no love and morality in geopolitics.
Not at the cost of human life, And how does demanding SL Govt to provide equal opportunity to their civilians OUT OF LINE ??

Again you did not answer why need UNSC seat if we are not going to involve in International issues ??

and what national intrest in creating BD another rouge state in making ??

Last edited:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
When the said human life is Indian citizen then yes. If not then why should we stick our neck out ?

See this -> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...e-against-sri-lanka-indias-moral-dilemma.html
They are Indian citizens if you go by tradition both singalies and Tamil and Tamil went there as late as in British rule under the guidance of the Queen it self for plantation work we are not asking Indian govt to get involved in Afghanistan or Somalia or Tibet or Sudan there are hell lot of difference

trackwhack

Its high time we annexed Sri Lanka and Nepal.

Tamils can then freely move between TN and Jaffna. Sinhalaland becomes a separate state.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles