Lots of New 052C and Ds

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

two new hulls of 052C

two new hulls of 052D

another new 052C under fitting out, sign reads, no photograph....

another one, the retired frigates and destroyers will be used as maritime surveillance ship

another one...

another two, I am not sure if they are 052C or D.

this one is a D.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

another new 052C under fitting out, sign reads, no photograph....
My mistake, sign reads under construction, passing vehicles please take caution and avoid make way to this ship.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
My editing rights was taken off by some democratic Mods, so I have to correct it again.

sign reads under construction, passing vehicles please take caution and make way to this ship.

cir

You are not allowed to edit your post once posted。

What's so democratic about India?Where is freedom of speech?

Visit any Chinese website,and you will know that Chinese websites are far more democratic、tolerant and free of stupid practices such as expropriating one's editing rights。

winton

Visit any Chinese website,and you will know that Chinese websites are far more democratic、tolerant and free of stupid practices such as expropriating one's editing rights。
This is a pro india site. you probably offended the indians.

cir

Factory 346's Line 3 has close to 30 military ships on order。

Rage

DFI TEAM
I believe 3 052C class were completed as of 2011 and 3 are under construction. Can you confirm that these are included in that figure, or over-and-above that?

O/T,

Just to clarify, everybody's editing rights expire after half an hour. This is done to ensure that people are not going back to their posts to change their content, once they've been quoted and replied to.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

You joke, sir/madam.

All can edit, but I think not after a post in reply has been made so as to dress your post in retrospect to suit your convenience.

Also, I think there is a time limit whereupon you can edit.

Contact Lurkerbaba.

He is our technical wizard!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For the record, they are not mutually exclusive.
That statement is not a fudge as is common in China.

It is not pro India. If it were then everything India would be shining and sparkling as is portrayed of China by the Chinese posters in this forum.

It is run by Indians. That is true since all those who are in the body running this have Indian passports and citizenship!

This forum invites and allows all from the world to participate including our worthies from China and Pakistan and from Timbuctoo!

The statement is mutually complementary!

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
That statement is not a fudge as is common in China.

It is not pro India. If it were then everything India would be shining and sparkling as is portrayed of China by the Chinese posters in this forum.

It is run by Indians. That is true since all those who are in the body running this have Indian passports and citizenship!

This forum invites and allows all from the world to participate including our worthies from China and Pakistan and from Timbuctoo!

The statement is mutually complementary!

Joker played a joke on joker himself. please stop this kind of falsified nonsense.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
I believe 3 052C class were completed as of 2011 and 3 are under construction. Can you confirm that these are included in that figure, or over-and-above that?

O/T,

Just to clarify, everybody's editing rights expire after half an hour. This is done to ensure that people are not going back to their posts to change their content, once they've been quoted and replied to.
it is NOT the case you said, I still don't have my edit rights now

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Joker played a joke on joker himself. please stop this kind of falsified nonsense.
A conditioned people cannot think beyond what is being told by their Govt.

Your confusion is understandable.

China and the Chinese are a macabre joke on the comity of Nations since they believe in no international law and think that they are a law upon the world at large!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Could it be that you are a rare specimen whose 'golden words' are to be preserved in formaldehyde?

Please do not try to get attention to yourself with contrived complaints.

You are just one more plain Jane around the universe!

Rage

DFI TEAM
For fear of repeating myself, everybody's rights expire after half an hour.

We don't have them either.

@topic, can you confirm the numbers of the 052C's in production/produced?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles