Lord Nazir Suspended From Labour Party after He announced bounty on Bush, Tony Blair

Blackwater

A Labour peer was suspended last night after allegedly claiming he would put up a £10million bounty for the capture of Barack Obama.
Lord Ahmed of Rotherham is reported to have made the gesture after the U.S. announced a $10million bounty for Hafiz Muhammed Saeed, whom it blames for orchestrating the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
He is said to have described the bounty on Mr Saeed, who founded banned militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), as an 'insult to all Muslims'.

Pakistani-born Lord Ahmed, Britain's first Muslim peer, reportedly said Mr Obama had 'challenged the dignity of the Muslim Ummah (community)' and said his reward also applied to Mr Obama's predecessor as U.S. president, George W Bush.
Pakistan's Express Tribune newspaper said Lord Ahmed had made the remarks at a reception in Haripur on Friday.
A Labour spokesman said: 'We have suspended Lord Ahmed pending investigation. If these comments are accurate we utterly condemn these remarks which are totally unacceptable.

Patrick Mercer, Tory MP for Newark and former chairman of the Commons counter-terrorism sub-committee, said: 'This seems an extraordinary statement.
'I struggle to see how encouraging the detention of the President of the United States fits with membership of the Lords, one of our great parliamentary institutions.
'There is a major distinction between the President of a great democracy and a man who, although only a suspect, is wanted in connection to a terrible atrocity.'

'The international community is rightly doing all in its power to seek justice for the victims of the Mumbai bombings and halt terrorism.'
Lord Ahmed denied offering a bounty but said he told the meeting that Mr Bush and ex-Labour prime minister Tony Blair should be prosecuted for war crimes.
Speaking from Pakistan, he said no one from Labour had contacted him before announcing the suspension.
He added: 'They have suspended me? That's a surprise to me. I did not know.' Asked about the reported comments, he said: 'I never said those words. I did not offer a bounty.
'I said that there have been war crimes committed in Iraq and Afghanistan and those people who have got strong allegations against them – George W Bush and Tony Blair – have been involved in illegal wars and should be brought to justice.
'I do not think there's anything wrong with that. If the Labour Party want to suspend me I will deal with the Labour Party. They will have to give me some evidence.'
Patrick Mercer, Tory MP for Newark and former chairman of the Commons counter-terrorism sub-committee, said: 'This seems an extraordinary statement.
'There is a major distinction between the President of a great democracy and a man who, although only a suspect, is wanted in connection to a terrible atrocity.'

Read more: Lord Ahmed of Rotherham 'offers £10m bounty to detain Obama' | Mail Online

Blackwater

hahah poor nazir, stripped from his lord and labour membership

now he is only nazir kebab take away wala:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So Britain is not Ball- less like India:pmegusta::pmegusta:

So there is still hope for Britain i suppose:bounce:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good Job, so our dissemination of that news (might) have added to his suspension. :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
hahah poor nazir, stripped from his lord and labour membership

now he is only nazir kebab take away wala:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:
He will laugh his way all to his kebob chain, for the moment.

And if he persists, may become a part of the Chain gang! :rofl:

amitkriit

He must come to India and join Con-Gress. I am sure he will not have any problem in acquiring the Indian Citizenship, when his less privileged brethren from Bangladesh can pole-vault inside our territory and get the paperwork done in no time.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Look at his face bloody 'Beautiful, White and Gorgeous' paki at his best (pun intended)!! :)

panduranghari

He is just the tip of the iceberg. Just think about it. He is well off and respected in the society and even a peer of the Lords. He has has realm.

Now think about the million other disillusioned Muslim commoners and live hand to mouth in places like Bradford or Rochdale or Hull.

Blackwater

He is just the tip of the iceberg. Just think about it. He is well off and respected in the society and even a peer of the Lords. He has has realm.

Now think about the million other disillusioned Muslim commoners and live hand to mouth in places like Bradford or Rochdale or Hull.

I know he is well known in british paki society only others dont care and he wanted to be their thakedar that's why to please them, he announced the bounty but he was acting against the country(uk) who gave him ,name,fame,lordship and respect

Moral of the story "paki anywhere can not be trusted"

Blackwater

Now he should be stripped off his citizenship and shipped back to Pakistan.
Actually British Govt should do that with the charges of treason.

once he go back to paki land. he will be called

"NAZIR, HALAL MEAT WALA"

Global Defence

New threads

Articles