London Underground passenger faces jail over racist rant

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The mailman was wasting time with wanting ot know why he was slapped.

He should have gone away, reported the matter and got her nabbed by the police.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Racism exists every where but white racism is really the worst. It is institutionalization of race like KKK or even BNP that is dangerous.

prateikf

Country flag
India is a far more racist country than Britain. Would any Indian man allow his daughter or sister to marry an African? Of course not. The way North East people are treated in Delhi and other areas are beyond any description. Yet we choose to criticize others who are far more tolerant than us. The paki man sitting besides her deserves to be deported. I feel the British lady has not done anything wrong. How would we Indian's have reacted if the number of African's in India would be the same as that of Indian's in Britain?

Last edited:

panduranghari

Pakistani's and arabs arent making it easy for the English. The brits are literally scared to touch them because of the lopsided laws they have enacted. It is quite similar to India in many ways, minority appeasement causing huge amount extreme views rising in the majority community. Briton is on the cusp of actually blowing apart, the conservative government could have come at a better time. One more term of labor government, and then i shudder to think.
Labour is coming back into power, irrespective of Neo Cons think.
And here are the results for local by-election in the UK;

Local elections 2012: results map - Telegraph
Labour gained more than 800 council seats and seized control of 30 additional local authorities including Plymouth, Birmingham and Southampton. The party also regained control of Cardiff and Glasgow councils.
Ed Miliband's party even won council seats in Witney and Chipping Norton in the Prime Minister's own constituency.

balai_c

India is a far more racist country than Britain. Would any Indian man allow his daughter or sister to marry an African? Of course not. The way North East people are treated in Delhi and other areas are beyond any description. Yet we choose to criticize others who are far more tolerant than us. The paki man sitting besides her deserves to be deported. I feel the British lady has not done anything wrong. How would we Indian's have reacted if the number of African's in India would be the same as that of Indian's in Britain?
Jim crow laws

The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws in the United States enacted between 1876 and 1965. They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities in Southern states of the former Confederacy, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for black Americans. The separation led to treatment, financial support and accommodations that were usually inferior to those provided for white Americans, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages. De jure segregation mainly applied to the Southern United States. Northern segregation was generally de facto, with patterns of segregation in housing enforced by covenants, bank lending practices, and job discrimination, including discriminatory union practices for decades.

Some examples of Jim Crow laws are the segregation of public schools, public places, and public transportation, and the segregation of restrooms, restaurants, and drinking fountains for whites and blacks. The U.S. military was also segregated. These Jim Crow Laws were separate from the 1800–1866 Black Codes, which had previously restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. State-sponsored school segregation was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. Generally, the remaining Jim Crow laws were overruled by the Civil Rights Act of 1964[1] and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
This is what GK meant by institutionalized Racism , it is permissible by law to racially discriminate someone.

panduranghari

And Britain will continue to roll down the drain. The New Labour is the worst that could have and will happen to Britain.
Why do you say that? I cannot wait to see Britain coming to India requesting foreign aid. The sooner it happens the better I think. I am glad Labour is coming back to power. Their policies are the best way to decimate the economy. Solve debt problem by issuing new debt like a drug junkie thinks the way to solve his addiction is by taking another fix.

panduranghari

This is what GK meant by institutionalized Racism , it is permissible by law to racially discriminate someone.
I have no problem with racism. Its there in India too and we accept it that is a reality. What I do find irritating is the apparent claims made by these people that there is none but then at every facet of life you will encounter it. Perfect example of double standards.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles