LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarun Kumar

To the best of my knowledge one SSG guy is injured and 1 militant is dead. That said its really poor state of army leadership that they are not taking strong action on this. We have only launched 1 raid killing 5 napakis after last beheading. Pakis have evened the score somewhat. Unless we mass produce dhanush and ATAGS 155mm artillery and use it frequently and preemptively on LOC this will go nowhere. From looks of it full fledged territorial capture is not possible as we dont have the military superiority. However commission khor army generals first have to end this endless trial tamasha and get on with deploying 155mms on LOC. And if domestic cos cannot deliver, best to privatize them.

Tarun Kumar

The SSG scum was halaaled or only injured?
Different sources are stating different things. One media source is saying he is confirmed dead as he was severly injured, some are saying only injured. But army needs a sustained response to this for which we need Dhanush artillery out of testing ranges and into operations. My belief is lets hold all user trials on LOC live. If problems crop up, we can modify the gun.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Doesn't seem like same camo to me. Also age,hairstyle, petite body as well as shoes suggest jihadi rather than soldier to me.

To be honest that infiltrator camo is getting very common in our para military forces posted in the field especially Naxal areas.

However it's not standard camo.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
To the best of my knowledge one SSG guy is injured and 1 militant is dead. That said its really poor state of army leadership that they are not taking strong action on this.
You can't even properly format your post. But ready to jump in and evaluate army generals.

Look man, It is very easy to complain about whatever we find on news. It's not you who is fighting these terrorists. Army taking enough actions considering the limit of conventional warfare. You can't engage them more than that without violating some rules. So please reconsider your outrage.

A real warrior never whines.

Rajputra

Doesn't seem like same camo to me. Also age,hairstyle, petite body as well as shoes suggest jihadi rather than soldier to me.

Sharif looks really tall in this picture. According to google his height is 5.9 to 5.108.

But i think my question should be why other officers looks likt 5.5" ? What happened to 6feet tall, strong, pale martial pakistanis ? :s

mayfair

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Clarification - No mutilation happened yesterday. Both the BAT Commandos were killed 600m away from Indian posts before they could perform their nefarious action. We lost 2 of our jawans from the heavy fire of the opposite Pakistani post after they realised that their BAT mission was compromised.

The timing is somewhat interesting to me. Yesterday was 27th day of Ramzan, which was "Night of Destiny". The pigs wanted to celebrate with the chopped off heads of our soldiers, yet they failed at it.
Relived that mutiliation did not happen. Bhagwaan sheedoon ki aatma ko shanti de. Also glad that the post razed to ground. Hope many more posts are razed to ground.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sharif looks really tall in this picture. According to google his height is 5.9 to 5.108.

But i think my question should be why other officers looks likt 5.5" ? What happened to 6feet tall, strong, pale martial pakistanis ? :s
Inbreeding Happened :rofl:now all of them are born Mutants

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
i dont think so, afghans,Arabs and even turks and Persians follow "this" but on average these west asians are taller than average Indian.
Afghanistan average height is 5'4
Iran 5'6 same as us
Turkey is a muslim majority but has quite a modern society so they don't indulge in inbreeding.
Arab I am not to sure
I think @LordOfTheUnderworlds can help

raheel besharam

coming back to topic (@Kunal Biswas plz ban @Rajputra from the thread & clean it)

Taliban-e-Kashmir leader Zakir Musa boasts of revealing information to Indian army that led to rival jihadi group deaths

A rift between terrorist groups in the Valley is out in the open with Taliban-e-Kashmir leader Zakir Musa claiming that he provided specific information to security forces about half a dozen jihadis who were killed by the Army in the last seven days.
'This is a message from 'Sher-e-Kashmir' Musa Bhai. We want to make it clear that whosoever comes between us and Shariah (Islamic laws), we would ensure his head is chopped off.
'The death of six mujahideen was because of us as we had informed the police there. Those who don't listen to us will meet the same fate.'

are we seeing the come back of pro india militias?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
coming back to topic (@Kunal Biswas plz ban @Rajputra from the thread & clean it)

Taliban-e-Kashmir leader Zakir Musa boasts of revealing information to Indian army that led to rival jihadi group deaths

A rift between terrorist groups in the Valley is out in the open with Taliban-e-Kashmir leader Zakir Musa claiming that he provided specific information to security forces about half a dozen jihadis who were killed by the Army in the last seven days.
'This is a message from 'Sher-e-Kashmir' Musa Bhai. We want to make it clear that whosoever comes between us and Shariah (Islamic laws), we would ensure his head is chopped off.
'The death of six mujahideen was because of us as we had informed the police there. Those who don't listen to us will meet the same fate.'

Well at the end of the day both are terrorist and militant Right so we must not retract our fangs against one of them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Nope, there are no indian militia. Moosa is using our forces to his advantage.

If moosa is truly a follower of what he says, first thing he would do is to blow up that Srinagar downtown mosque(where stone pelting happens). Apparently ISIS does not like mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles