LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Country flag
Arrogance of china can be seen in this debate, i.e, they actually throw commands. (plz particularly watch at 7 :30 and 14 :00 )

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Comedy of errors. With your report and also the way govt has put media black out over our eastern borders. Things are not really looking good.
I am not talking about eastern border. I am talking about, Indo China border where boundary is settled except 1 or 2 places.

Besides when war breaks out then there
is no settled boundary.

captscooby81

Country flag
This is same as what it was when it came at the start of the year not sure why Col Bhat is keep sharing it again and again in twitter ...118 Confirmed delivery platforms possibly 150+ nuclear warheads ...well somewhere report mentioned china has around 800 nuclear war heads ..We need ASAT and BMD as soon as possible...

India nuclear power growingView attachment 18351

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Comedy of errors. With your report and also the way govt has put media black out over our eastern borders. Things are not really looking good.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...emies-military-parade-army-day/1/1014483.html

Chinese President Xi Jinping today said that the PLA was capable of defeating all invading enemies. Claiming Doklam as its own land, China earlier accused India of invading its territory.
what media blackout?

Country flag
This is same as what it was when it came at the start of the year not sure why Col Bhat is keep sharing it again and again in twitter ...118 Confirmed delivery platforms possibly 150+ nuclear warheads ...well somewhere report mentioned china has around 800 nuclear war heads ..We need ASAT and BMD as soon as possible...
We have more fissile material then china and we are worlds largest heavy water producer(neutron bombs)

captscooby81

Country flag
Sir that is because china already has more than 500+ nuclear war heads minimum now in its stockpile so it don t need more Fissile material like us that s why their stock of material is less compared to us ..We on the other hand have roughly 150+ war heads so we still need to make 100 more minimum for our Longer and bigger range Agni and K series to keep china in control ...

We have more fissile material then china and we are worlds largest heavy water producer(neutron bombs)

Pandora

Country flag
Arrogance of china can be seen in this debate, i.e, they actually throw commands. (plz particularly watch at 7 :30 and 14 :00 )
First of all that Major general was not even able to speak.I mean he was blabbering.Can some body ask him to retire from media circuit too?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
What about it ?

I am not an official source so it doesn't matter what i post unless i post pics and video of that movement, neither i claimed where the unit was going.
And further as if nobody would have noticed the movement of the fleet.

Country flag
Sir that is because china already has more than 500+ nuclear war heads minimum now in its stockpile so it don t need more Fissile material like us that s why their stock of material is less compared to us ..We on the other hand have roughly 150+ war heads so we still need to make 100 more minimum for our Longer and bigger range Agni and K series to keep china in control ...
Our total fissile material figures are not made public. To give you an idea of the increase in fissile material in the future; The first few fast breeders that are on the military side of nuclear deal the first few alone will produce enough fissile material to produce 700-1200 nuclear warheads annually from different sources that I have seen . We will always have more fissile material than china no matter how many warheads they have. This should always be maintained . Japan currently has 10 times the fissile material china has.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The next to be targeted are the Central Asian Republics where the Chinese have border problems too.
But unfortunately, most countries have huge economic stakes in China. There lies the problem. The Chinese know it and are thus taking advantage by browbeating them to submission.

Let's see then how many countries are now pissed off with China, UK being the new kid on the block....
UK
US
India
Philippines
Japan
Taiwan
Indonesia
Vietnam
Brunei
Hong Kong (Wanting independence now)
Malaysia
Mongolia
@Mikesingh

Perhaps you didnt read the news which happened in 2011.China has targeted Tajikistan 6 years back. There is a reason why China is jumping too much.It thinks that whichever lands it puts finger onto would be given to it.So just as you said Chini first invests a lot and literally make them dependent and then slave and then force them to give land. Read the below red marked lines.

Tajikistan cedes land to China
China and Tajikistan say that they have settled a century-old border dispute, after the Central Asian nation agreed to cede land to China.The Tajik parliament voted on Wednesday to ratify a 1999 deal handing over 386 square miles (1,000 sq km) of land in the remote Pamir mountain range.The Tajik foreign minister said that this represented 5.5% of the land that Beijing had sought.

China said the move thoroughly resolved the border dispute.Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei gave no details on the treaty.But he said the dispute was solved "according to universally recognised norms of international law through equal consultations".

An opposition leader described the deal as a defeat for Tajik diplomacy and a violation of the constitution.The Pamir mountain range stretches along the Tajik border with China and Afghanistan.It is not clear where exactly the land to be ceded is or how many people live there.

China is the biggest investor in the Tajik economy, particularly in the energy and infrastructure sectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles