Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer head

Country flag
Can't our snipers take the revenge by killing 10 of their men for each of our man killed? It's time to return the pain to Pakistan multiplied
May be you should search for paki media you may a get a thing or two, last time in Poonch we fired back on to a paki post from where sniper fire was coming with AMR, End result well... like a melon flesh was floating in all directions. But then the qn as to why still enemy action is being carried out ans is that old habits dont die soon.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
"8 Paki soldiers killed when an Indian shell fell on Army camp across the border "
Are you trusting media word ?
That is news, dude. It won't effect us much apart from giving mental yay.

What your other report says is much more serious thing. It will directly effect the civilian mind. They will again go back to their old suspecting mode.
This garbage don't even warrant a logical reply.
You don't know how to appreciate people gratitude.

Many social circles don't care what military does and what they go through. Especially the elite circles. For them, military is just plain statistic. Only numbers.

That's why you see many people questioning the army attitude toward Kashmiris.

Akshay_Fenix

It was an accidental discharge from his service rifle.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That is news, dude. It won't effect us much apart from giving mental yay.

What your other report says is much more serious thing.
Who cares which news affect you much or which news you consider not serious enough. As a member of an Indian defense forum we don't have double standards regarding the news related to the army and especially the casualties at LoC.

So the same media news we cheer that claimed 8 Paki soldiers killed on LoC by Indian Army, that same media reported the mysterious death of Two of our troops posted at LoC but at different posts on a day when intense firing was reported from LoC

You don't know how to appreciate people gratitude.

Many social circles don't care what military does and what they go through. Especially the elite circles. For them, military is just plain statistic. Only numbers.

That's why you see many people questioning the army attitude toward Kashmiris.
Now what this has to do with with this thread or this debate ?

Almost all the member of this forum i know have fully supported our Army especially who are deployed in Kashmir. There is a general consensus among the members what our Army is doing in kashmir and to protect our nation. There is no double doubt about it. So i don't know which social or elite circle you are talking of.

And if you are personally referring to me than no, i am no elite infact far from it as a son of a NCO, a nephew of Naib Subedar who happened to be a 1971 War veteran and friend and classmate of newly recruited soldiers one of which is posted at Punjab Border as we speak.

Although i don't have any intention to mention my public life and stuff on Forums

O2fVq1486651123.jpg

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Who cares which news affect you much or which news you consider not serious enough. As a member of an Indian defense forum we don't have double standards regarding the news related to the army and especially the casualties at LoC.

So the same media news we cheer that claimed 8 Paki soldiers killed on LoC by Indian Army, that same media reported the mysterious death of Two of our troops posted at LoC but at different posts on a day when intense firing was reported from LoC

Almost all the member of this forum i know have fully supported our Army especially who are deployed in Kashmir. There is a general consensus among the members what our Army is doing in kashmir and to protect our nation. There is no double doubt about it. So i don't know which social or elite circle you are talking of.

And if you are personally referring to me than no, i am no elite infact far from it as a son of a NCO, a nephew of Naib Subedar who happened to be a 1971 War veteran and friend and classmate of newly recruited soldiers one of which is posted at Punjab Border as we speak.

Although i don't have any intention to mention my public life and stuff on Forums

View attachment 15226
You're future soldier as well no?

sthf

Country flag
If there are casualties on LOC, govt. should acknowledge it. There are no two ways about it. We ain't some banana republic like Pork chops who buries their soldiers quietly in the night.

These men gave their lives for the country. They deserve state funeral.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't see why government would want to hide and dishonor a soldier sacrificing his life on the line of duty. Maybe they don't want people questioning them or maybe it really was an accident.

mavles ihctep

I don't see why government would want to hide and dishonor a soldier sacrificing his life on the line of duty. Maybe they don't want people questioning them or maybe it really was an accident.
In order to maintain modi's fake 56inch

Bornubus

Govt/ Army is not hiding the casualties but the manner these casualties occurred. Sometimes Army does it knowingly for the sake of the morale of the troops but Indian media sniff it out especially the cause provided in this case is a big giveaway.

================================================

Similar news from 2013

Jaipal Singh Adhikari’s brother Chandan Singh Adhikari said the army officials were not willing to accept the tragic incident at that time.

“The army has now accepted that they were beheaded," said Chandan Singh Adhikari.

Capture.JPG

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-martyred-indian-soldier-s-family-demands-retribution-1793132

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...d-two-jawans-retain-their-heads/1/147238.html

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Govt/ Army is not hiding the casualties but the manner these casualties occurred. Sometimes Army does it knowingly for the sake of the morale of the troops but Indian media sniff it out especially the cause provided in this case is a big giveaway.

================================================

Similar news from 2013

Jaipal Singh Adhikari’s brother Chandan Singh Adhikari said the army officials were not willing to accept the tragic incident at that time.

“The army has now accepted that they were beheaded," said Chandan Singh Adhikari.

View attachment 15227

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-martyred-indian-soldier-s-family-demands-retribution-1793132

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...d-two-jawans-retain-their-heads/1/147238.html
The beheaded story is different though, this would make the jawaan look reckless or incompetent if he got killed through discharge of his own weapon.. I wouldn't imagine the government or military authorities lying about it..

hammer head

Country flag
If there are casualties on LOC, govt. should acknowledge it. There are no two ways about it. We ain't some banana republic like Pork chops who buries their soldiers quietly in the night.

These men gave their lives for the country. They deserve state funeral.
And what makes you feel that we hide our fatal casualties?? Indian Army accepts whatever damage it gets during sustained LC ops, Its the Media which without even an iota of knowledge on military matter farts on the newspaper.

Two days back i was going through the TOI, that shitty newspapaer for just 4.5 rs had given the complete military orbat of Army placed at Rajouri to the world.
Likes of Barkha Dust and gang go to the LC videograph hell lot of info and simply put it online without even understanding the repercussions

sthf

Country flag
@hammer head This is precisely what I am saying. India doesn't hide it's casualties. If for any fycked up political considerations that is being changed, it is completely unacceptable.

Unlike the neighbour whose headline dictated "War till victory" & shamelessly surrendered the next day. As I said, this is not a banana republic and I'd like to keep it that way.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

View attachment 15226
Ok. Then don't go outrage, if government makes stupid policies regarding pakistan and other countries.

It's no wonder our Army propaganda department totally sucks.

Bornubus

Fire guts communication centre of army’s 19 Infantry division in Baramulla

Video| Fire guts communication centre of army’s 19 Infantry division in Baramulla
An official said that the communication centre of army’s signal regiment building was gutted in the incident in wee hours today.

Altaf Baba Baramulla, Publish Date: Apr 20 2017 10:16AM | Updated Date: Apr 20 2017 12:26PM

Fire broke out at the 19 Infantry division of army in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Thursday morning, officials said.

An official said that the communication centre of army’s signal regiment building was gutted in the incident in wee hours today.

Fire tenders, he said, were trying to douse the flames.

More details are awaited.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...19-infantry-division-in-baramulla/247074.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles