Live Posts Feature

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hello DFI Members,

We now bring a new feature to you called "Live Posts" option present on the top left side of the site. When clicked, it takes you to a page where you will get live updates of whats happening on the forum - like New threads, New posts etc. This option is provided as an alternative to shout box as currently we are facing some technical issues regarding its installation. So, you don't need to refresh the page to see the new posts or threads. For those people missing chatting on Shoutbox please use Chit-chat thread.

http://defenceforumindia.com/members-corner/6419-chit-chat-thread-new-post.html

Here is a screen shot of where you can find the live posts option (in the red box).

PS: For any reason, if this option is not instantly updating the new posts and threads, please clear your cache and cookies from your browser.

Thanks,

DFI Staff.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we need time of post in that live post................................ that will be great, plus please remove edited notification.

A.V.

Dont worry the sbox will be back , we need to sort out all technical issues , before restarting it . till then use the live posts its another great add on which we had before but was taken off

S box will be back here aswell now its working on IPF smoothly .

So just wait and keep the posts coming .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Working very well..Its a great option. Replaces the shoutbox very nicely.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Some do blackmail and some do emotional blackmail. What the hell is about the shout box? :)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Browsing was easier with the SB.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All about getting used to. Lot of time was wasted on shout. My personal opinion. I hardly have spent considerable time on shout.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
All those asking for SB are those who like the cat fights that happen on SB. They are missing the fun, I presume :D. Use Chit-chat thread in the meanwhile.

A.V.

I fought for the guys to get back sbox , but chat on it not possible on this new setup chats cant go through just can follow threads

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles