Life in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
The Motorways of Pakistan are a network of high-quality, international-standard 'limited access' highways in Pakistan, which are maintained and operated by the National Highway Authority. Pakistan's motorways are either six-lanes or four-lanes and are 'limited-access' with a minimum speed limit of 80 km/h and a maximum speed limit of 120 km/h. They have a central median and are fenced on the outside for safety and to prevent unauthorized access.

Entry to all motorways in Pakistan is restricted to fast moving vehicles only. Two wheelers (motorcycles and bicycles) and slow moving traffic modes are not allowed. However, the Motorway Police personnel use heavy motor bikes for patrolling purposes. Construction and agricultural machinery is also restricted.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
BTW Singh Another Motorway is planned for Sikhs from Wagha to Nankana Sahib. Many of its parts are already completed ;)

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
......... Two wheelers (motorcycles and bicycles) and slow moving traffic modes are not allowed. However, the Motorway Police personnel use heavy motor bikes for patrolling purposes........
Bad why should the police have all the fun..........kiddin':wink:

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Hey you guys got any good fast food places like KFC,Domino's etc.?
I suppose most of them must be Chinese restaurants:)

venkat

Only Daal Mash and nothing else Veg food in Pakistan means Vegetable with meat.
I have never seen a vegetarian in Pakistan

JMT! what does a pakistani Murga , murgi, bakara ,bakari, cows and Buffalos eat? They have also become non-veg?:viannen_10::connie_22:

Fighter

JMT! what does a pakistani Murga , murgi, bakara ,bakari, cows and Buffalos eat? They have also become non-veg?:viannen_10::connie_22:
Yes , because of the influence of the talibans. :D

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
We have McDonalds, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Jones and Subway. Yes we have some really neat Chinese restaurants too

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Yes they are on Veg diet therefore we eat them

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Bad why should the police have all the fun..........kiddin':wink:
:) Police on these motorway is also jewel in the Pakistani crown. There is zero corruption in that police. If u need them just call 130 and in 5 mins they will come to help you. Plus on every KM there is also a Calling post on these highways where u can also call them

Fighter

:) Police on these motorway is also jewel in the Pakistani crown. There is zero corruption in that police. If u need them just call 130 and in 5 mins they will come to help you. Plus on every KM there is also a Calling post on these highways where u can also call them
The police on the highways are the best.
They know how to do thier work.

Fighter

There is a saying ... You can get anything in pakistan...

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
You just have to hunt it yourself. It lives in the wild.
Yes especially in Islamabad during winter. You are driving ur car and "dahaaaaa" a sour da bacha hit ur car :)

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Yes musalman,i heard that.....islamabad is a comparatively new city with lots of green in and around.....so i guess,you are right

Global Defence

New threads

Articles