Life at Indian NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA)

Discussion in 'Military Multimedia' started by Rahul92, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Rahul92

Rahul92 Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

Like following 36:00 :)

4. Victor Sierra

Victor Sierra Regular Member

Thanks for sharing. It was fantastic.

ON 48th-49th minute they show the glimpse of Queen NDA & Mr. NDA ceremony ceremony. Does NDA recruit Girl? AFAIK they don't.

At 24th-25th minute they shoed glimpse of some mall. I guess its the Pune Central near Garware College, Karve Road visited first time in that area, day before I had to leave Pune I went shopping with my girlfrnd & a frnd. So she selected some Baggit Wallet for her. I told her to take only if she want. So, she just left it & later blamed me over that. I had a train of 4pm next day. So, at 12 noon next day, I got idea of gifting that to her. It was around 2pm & I was still searching for this place, as I didn't knew anyone except her. Also I couldn't ask her, coz I wanna surprise her. Having absolute no idea abot this, not even name if the mall. Somehow I found it at around 2:30pm. It was a magic. I was in bathroom sleeper with a t-shirt & trouser. I ran into mall grabbed it & all were staring at me. It was whole great moment all the rushing & searching & best moment when I gave her... She just cuddled me on railway station & was kind of crying. She asked me: You promised to do anything for me. Please don't go. I told her: Sorry I had to go.... For 5-10 minutes we were in our own world. After that when I gave a look at people around me, everyone was staring at us, specailly the Bihari, bhaiya ji group.

Really bollywood movie kind of moment... freaking moment....

:violin::daru: Freshened my memory again... Can't stop myself from sharing.... delete it if I broke any forum rule....