LeT's Abu Qasim, mastermind of Udhampur attack, killed; massive blow to militant capabilities in J&K

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
@Bornubus @Navnit Kundu @vayuu1 @Kshatriya87 @Indx TechStyle @Ancient Indian

Look at what Hindustan times is writing all over its social media page today. Nothing else was reported today.

Look what it published.

" Wani, the son of a school headmaster and a bright student, took up the gun 10 days before his Class 10 boards after his brother was reportedly humiliated by the armed forces during the 2010 street protests that shook Kashmir ".

It says his brother was humiliated in between a crossfire. Scroll.in is calling him an icon and a star. Burqa is calling him a head masters son instead of calling him a terrorist and militant. I've seen a little number of Muslims calling his acts as terrorism and rest everyone are supporting him. One Facebook page mentioned 72 virgins and all momins went ape shit. If terrorism has no religion why do these people have a problem when other people are suggesting burning his body or mentioning 72 virgins. It seriously is making me question my commitments and opinions about certain community.

Something needs to be done to stop this biased media. And after reading all media articles I strictly believe that we must never let go of Kashmir and stomp the militancy with more boots on the ground. We must humiliate them more to tell them the outcome and make them realise that theirs is a lost cause.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Look at what Hindustan times is writing all over its social media page today. Nothing else was reported today.

Look what it published.

" Wani, the son of a school headmaster and a bright student, took up the gun 10 days before his Class 10 boards after his brother was reportedly humiliated by the armed forces during the 2010 street protests that shook Kashmir ".

It says his brother was humiliated in between a crossfire. Scroll.in is calling him an icon and a star. Burqa is calling him a head masters son instead of calling him a terrorist and militant. I've seen a little number of Muslims calling his acts as terrorism and rest everyone are supporting him. One Facebook page mentioned 72 virgins and all momins went ape shit. If terrorism has no religion why do these people have a problem when other people are suggesting burning his body or mentioning 72 virgins. It seriously is making me question my commitments and opinions about certain community.

Something needs to be done to stop this biased media. And after reading all media articles I strictly believe that we must never let go of Kashmir and stomp the militancy with more boots on the ground. We must humiliate them more to tell them the outcome and make them realise that theirs is a lost cause.

Welcome to the club. . .
The more you follow our media, the more you will understand it's rotten nature.
We all gone through it.

vayuu1

Country flag

Look what it published.

The problem with these presstitutes is that they are all left leaner elites, who are foreign funded scums, who can sell their mothers for money, pimping is in their blood.

Chak De India

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Look what it published.

Yes local media never call them terrorist but Militants. Burqa has kashmiri musalman husband so obviously Burhan is a headmaster's son for him.

Bornubus

I am telling you guys, the snakes are within us in mainland not in kashmir valley. It took years to ban Fuckir Naik about time we ban this Jihadi Media.

In each country media supports the army and our heroes, their brave deeds but not in India.

Just look at the title. - "valley of martyrs"

http://scroll.in/article/811255/val...ers-before-him-knew-he-was-going-to-his-death

13590254_1189333984431539_4147824781501457543_n.jpg

After the encounter of top Hizbul Mujahideen commander, Burhan Wani, along with two other militants by Indian security forces, Kashmiri activist Sushil Pandit congratulated the Indian security forces and requested the government not to hand over his body to his family, warning that it may inspire other youth to follow in the terrorists' footsteps.

"It's a great piece of news and I must congratulate the security forces for the kill. Now, my only worry is that the government should not hand over his body to the family, as after that they will plan of a frenzied funeral. Please don't do that because if you do that, then you will create several new Burhan Wani's. There should not be a public funeral of a terrorist and he should not become a dead hero," Pandit said.

Wani along with two accomplices were shot dead on July 8, in Kokernag area, 83 km from Srinagar.

He was a 21-year-old poster boy of militancy in the Kashmir Valley with a reward of Rs 10-lakh on him.

"Indian Jawans are fighting a brave battle with great risks to their lives and it s moment of great joy and victory for them. I congratulate them," he added.

Wani's death is a breakthrough for our Army and security forces, he added.

http://www.newsx.com/…/34684-don-t-hand-over-burhan-wanis-b…

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Bornubus This is exactly what I was trying to tell you yesterday when I said that we are losing the propaganda war because there is complacency on part of the government agencies to keep the media under control. It seems Modi has given the media a free run just like Vajpayee did. He did nothing to dismantle the crony media apparatus in Lutyens and simply chose to ignore them, thinking it to be a small problem which is incapable of doing any harm. Well, this same media turned Yakun Memon into a hero and consequently 20K Muslims landed at his funeral. Even then this government didn't learn its lessons. Well, now 15K people have turned up for the funeral of Burhan Wani.

At this point, I have stopped being agitated, let the government decide whose side it is on. It misused the plank of nationalism to agitate Hindus and come to power based on a nationalist Hindu votebank, but they are complacent in doing their duties. Fadnavis has hired Amir Khan for his Water NGO project, Center has hired Nandita Das for Beti Bachao Project, Zee News calls Shivaji a secular king, BJP cabinet ministers keep giving hour long exclusive interviews to the same presstitites. To top it all, instead of taking action against anti-national media which is threatening the integrity of the nation, Maneka Gandhi wants to arrest 'online abusers' arbitrarily by labeling them as trolls. I wonder what kind of priorities this government has! This is beyond our control. Let the government show some seriousness first.

@Prasanna kumar Seems like someone from the security apparatus finally lost their cool and threatened the media to stop their propaganda. Just saw that TOI and NDTV updated their headlines to say 'terrorist Burwhan Wani'

Interestingly Zee News, which is considered to be pro-BJP still uses the less damning term 'militant' while NDTV and TOI is willing to call him 'terrorist'. I am saying again, I&B ministry is not taking its job seriously. Everyone has become complacent after winning elections.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Protest has started in Kashmir - Gaddar Kashmiri Musalman are barking from Masjid loudspeakers cursing the Army and Pro paki slogans.

View attachment 9316

yeh Bh**dike SSG ke bandey hai .. they will be sent to hell soon.

Jihadis - they have Patkas just like the army, IMO these are made in Paki Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is known for manufacturing weapons and related stuff, it is also a black market for NATO weapons.

View attachment 9335

However this kid was killed few month back, he was a bright student before brainwashed by Wani.

View attachment 9336
Even I am noticing that they are changing uniforms even the pak army NLI

Interestingly Zee News, which is considered to be pro-BJP still uses the less damning term 'militant' while NDTV and TOI is willing to call him 'terrorist'. I am saying again, I&B ministry is not taking its job seriously. Everyone has become complacent after winning elections.
More interesting is protest is going on and 11 gone unlike earlier when even one gone would cause terrific outrage.

Welcome back :D

Bornubus

yeh Bh**dike SSG ke bandey hai .. they will be sent to hell soon.

Even I am noticing that they are changing uniforms even the pak army NLI

More interesting is protest is going on and 11 gone unlike earlier when even one gone would cause terrific outrage.

Welcome back :D
Bhai Doval ne bataya hoga ki ye SSG hn :)

Bornubus

@Bornubus This is exactly what I was trying to tell you yesterday when I said that we are losing the propaganda war because there is complacency on part of the government agencies to keep the media under control. It seems Modi has given the media a free run just like Vajpayee did. He did nothing to dismantle the crony media apparatus in Lutyens and simply chose to ignore them, thinking it to be a small problem which is incapable of doing any harm. Well, this same media turned Yakun Memon into a hero and consequently 20K Muslims landed at his funeral. Even then this government didn't learn its lessons. Well, now 15K people have turned up for the funeral of Burhan Wani.

At this point, I have stopped being agitated, let the government decide whose side it is on. It misused the plank of nationalism to agitate Hindus and come to power based on a nationalist Hindu votebank, but they are complacent in doing their duties. Fadnavis has hired Amir Khan for his Water NGO project, Center has hired Nandita Das for Beti Bachao Project, Zee News calls Shivaji a secular king, BJP cabinet ministers keep giving hour long exclusive interviews to the same presstitites. To top it all, instead of taking action against anti-national media which is threatening the integrity of the nation, Maneka Gandhi wants to arrest 'online abusers' arbitrarily by labeling them as trolls. I wonder what kind of priorities this government has! This is beyond our control. Let the government show some seriousness first.

@Prasanna kumar Seems like someone from the security apparatus finally lost their cool and threatened the media to stop their propaganda. Just saw that TOI and NDTV updated their headlines to say 'terrorist Burwhan Wani'

In few days, you will see massive retaliatory attack in kashmir most probably on Amarnath yatra, today they pelted stones on the bus.

Punjab Govt has given the intel report that jihadis are trying to infiltrate at Punjab Border because LOC is under strict Vigil by Army.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In few days, you will see massive retaliatory attack in kashmir most probably on Amarnath yatra, today they pelted stones on the bus.
Very Valid point.

They have lost their very imp man.To stop it, BSF should come in play and start fire exchange on LOC

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

Sir, the problem is not with media but our government, who takes the word freedom of speech with ease. Daily censorship of news must be done and heavy fines and jail terms must be awarded to these fucked up brains in case of publishing any anti-national news. And also social media news outlets have become more pain in the arse. Something needs to be done, as early as possible. I'm thinking about a petition in change.org about it.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
What is the population of J&K? we can reduce population by biological means

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Maybe @Sakal Gharelu Ustad can move this post to general Chit Chat, otherwise this thread seems to be getting off topic.

Sir, the problem is not with media but our government, who takes the word freedom of speech with ease. Daily censorship of news must be done and heavy fines and jail terms must be awarded to these fucked up brains in case of publishing any anti-national news. And also social media news outlets have become more pain in the arse. Something needs to be done, as early as possible. I'm thinking about a petition in change.org about it.
More than official moves, there are many unofficial moves which the government could take. The media houses maybe funded by foreign money but they don't exist in isolation, they live in our ecosystem and it is impossible to live here without connections. I am sure all media persons, including bollywood libtards have their share of dark secrets (benami properties, tax evasions, underwood connections) which the government could use to blackmail them. This is done by ALL intel agencies in all countries. Only in India does it so happen that a pacifist and disorganized community of Hindus has to face this indignation of being called 'Hindu terrorists', contrary to all truth, in the face of single handed assault from an ideologically motivated and organized death cult of Islam. This is not something which can be handled at the level of a citizen, someone higher up has to pull some strings to rein in the wild horse called the media.

There has to be an all party consensus and unofficial red lines must be drawn, based on a doctrine of unofficial retribution for those who breach those red lines. For example, after the irresponsible reporting done by Indian media during 26/11, public anger was so high that the politicians and media huddled together to draw up unofficial guidelines for themselves prescribing the blacking out of live coverage for all future terror attacks. They have largely resisted the temptation to break that rule, though they keep trying obliquely. But all in all, the regulation has been honored.

Even BJP must stop baiting its nationalist voter base with the lure of 'bludy antinassional media'. It's alright, we get it, "media bad, BJP good", so what has the BJP done about it? they are the ones giving hour long interviews to these bad people. If the ruling dispensation wants, it can kill off a media business by simply snuffing off the oxygen called content. Stop giving exclusive interviews, stop allowing Barkha to go to Kashmir and do one-on-one interviews with Army commanders, stop allowing the media from getting their hands on any footage, news or bytes, stop inviting the media to cover functions and start using social media to promote the government's agenda. Promote and cultivate new media channels. They can do it if they want to, but one stark reality which nationalists don't want to admit is that the BJP leadership at its core are all closet Nehruvians. The BJP doesn't believe in the Hindu agenda, it's just a smoke screen to keep people's imagination occupied, which is why they have never allowed such an agenda to evolve. They have deliberately scuttle any attempts at articulation of any such agenda, for fear that Hindus might start organizing and they will have to start delivering on all the false promises they made to the Hindus to get their votes. Instead, they try to portray the media as bad and blame the media for delay in delivering on core Hindu issues like Ram Mandir, abolishment of foreign funding in media, ban on foreign NGOs.

What is the population of J&K? we can reduce population by biological means
What biological warfare are you talking about? In Kashmir, subsidized wheat is 3 rs/kg and rice is 2 rs/kg, plus reservations for Kashmiri rats in premier institutes in mainland India, and your and mine tax money pays for this extravaganza. The snakes eat our food then throw stones at our security personnel and abuse our mother land. We are being punked because being punked has always been the Hindu doctrine. Someone comes and whacks us on one cheek and we start looking for his whatsapp number to invite him to whack us on the other cheek. The government, or rather, no one is going to take Hindus seriously unless Hindus grow a spine and become assertive.

Read this :

Protests break out in Kashmir Valley against rationalisation of subsidy

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

bhai log, we need to change tactics not in killing these chu**** but bring propganda in Kashmir. A terrorist died and 30k came to his fuelneral.....if we don't change tactics, no point in killing these bas****. But we should kill these terrorist bas*** can't let these scum to hurt IA

rishivashista13

Country flag
Once terrorism is over in kashmir , these people will slowly start supporting India .
They are all rising because of terrorist ideology in their mind .

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

hardip

Jihadis - they have Patkas just like the army, IMO these are made in Paki Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is known for manufacturing weapons and related stuff, it is also a black market for NATO weapons.

View attachment 9335

However this kid was killed few month back, he was a bright student before brainwashed by Wani.

View attachment 9336

ha ha.. :D :D

Army looking for hunt more cocroches who hidden in forest..

nd

information about.. encounter..of Hizbul commander...
a operating major tells" before we started hunting Burhan He started crying...."

.:D ..ha ha... maybe he could see that.. No more Hero feeling.. no jannat vannat feeling.. no social hero.. going to famous... he can fire just 2 round ..

after that...
our Soldiers just concur him

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sir, the problem is not with media but our government, who takes the word freedom of speech with ease. Daily censorship of news must be done and heavy fines and jail terms must be awarded to these fucked up brains
The government if takes action this will automatically lead to situation where the public support is seen only with those who are being suppressed. And third party gets easy access to provoke or create some useful idiots.

What government does is they first build the consensus in a country , specially public support against a cause so that even if they launch massive operations in Kashmir to flush these asses , the country supports and even is ready to protest against their small protest. This also gets the support of other countries. AND IT TAKES TIME!

Once the consensus is built there is very little room is left for Jahils like ISI /SSG to create a drama.

In Pakistan the consensus is already there that Punjabis will support Kashmiris, whether Kashmiris accept or not. How? See this ..

and we are still discussing Chai Biscuit politics with Khujli ... bhai yeh karende woh kardenge.. manti nahi aya uska kutta kho gaya.. yeh woh..

the above all handles are Pakis punjabis

So before doing COIN ops the govt needs to build a consensus now where after every COIN op, flood social media and media with correct info that Pakis are behind it. Obviously they are always.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles