LCA vs L15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCTV

the answer to it is with u tell us why do Chinese buy su 35 when you have super duper j 20 fifth gen fighter in ur country..... answer this and you will get the answer for the indian buying Rafael
And India buying rifles and bullets.....

GromHellscream

Waiting for another 10 years, guys here will compare LCA MKX with F35 with a strict face.

bose

Country flag
the answer to it is with u tell us why do Chinese buy su 35 when you have super duper j 20 fifth gen fighter in ur country..... answer this and you will get the answer for the indian buying Rafael
Brother there is no j20 it is a hoax, a propagated by CCP... a country that cannot copy & paste aircraft engines, how can they make aircraft?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Brother there is no j20 it is a hoax, a propagated by CCP... a country that cannot copy & paste aircraft engines, how can they make aircraft?
Mostly their Engines from Russia and Ukraine

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese pay for learning. They always want to a few
India pay for product.you always buy a lot. Are you rich?

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you laughing at India?

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
So far china import engine and India import whole flights. But china is trying to build engine by their self. we do it step by step but India just jump here and there
Mostly their Engines from Russia and Ukraine

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
No we do not have an operational engine....
It is better to laugh yourself since you don't even have "an operational engine"

Even Ethopia also knows how to use engine... whats big in it ??
If it is so easy, why LCA needs a new engine. If the old engine is not good, why indian designer cannot find the problem at the beginning. Do you really know if LCA2 can solve all problems with a new engine? My word "use engine" means use it well, no same as LCA

bose

Country flag
If it is so easy, why LCA needs a new engine.
Because to make it fly... very simple...

If the old engine is not good, why indian designer cannot find the problem at the beginning.
A very valid and clever question, typical of Chinese... Ok I will send your query to the concerned person and try best to get back to you with an awswer...

Do you really know if LCA2 can solve all problems with a new engine?
Another brilliant question... Time only will tell...

My word "use engine" means use it well, no same as LCA
Great!! then How do you quantify "Use it Well" ?? Is there any parameters ?

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because to make it fly... very simple...

Do you want to tell lca1 cannot fly?

A very valid and clever question, typical of Chinese... Ok I will send your query to the concerned person and try best to get back to you with an awswer...

You want some excuse? Chinese words said "I cook food based on the material" there is no excuse when you have an engine on hand, then you design something far below your expect ions

Another brilliant question... Time only will tell...

Great!! then How do you quantify "Use it Well" ?? Is there any parameters ?
At least I know lca cannot qulify it

mikhail

Country flag
And India buying rifles and bullets.....
at least we are buying them like proper customers,on the contrary chinis are world famous in the art of copying and stealing equipment designs of other countries.man,sometimes i wonder whether you guys have some shame left in you or not!

mikhail

Country flag
So far china import engine and India import whole flights. But china is trying to build engine by their self. we do it step by step but India just jump here and there
sorry but lemme correct you,china imports a few engines and then copy them shamelessly violating every copyright law and then makes its own rip off version of the original at a fraction of the original cost.don't know about you guys but here in the civilised world we call it stealing...

mikhail

Country flag
At least I know lca cannot qulify it
your J-15 "pissing dragon" is a cheap rip off version of the original T-10 prototype of the operational Su-33 which you got from Ukraine.you guys can't even make a decent aircraft(leave alone decent engines) and you are mocking us!at least we are buying the best that money can get us from the U.S.A. which is itself the world leader in engine technology.on the other hand you guys are still trying your level best to copy the obsolete Russian RD-93 engines.your "indigenous" WS-10A is a critical failure and your country is still clueless about how to manufacture the latest WS-13 engines for your J-20"laughing dragon" whose prototypes are still using the Russian AL-31P engine to fly.your "state of the art" combat aircraft J-10"farting dragon" is nothing but a cheap reverse engineered version of the famous IAI-Lavi minus all the Israeli avionics.so better look at your own house before pointing finger towards others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles