LCA V JF17 Picture Comparison.. Which one 'looks' better

SURB

yes, if not junk fighter -17(jf-17) blunder looked very ugly
Your posts shows how much desperate you are lol......hahaha.

That "Junk fighter" has been on display on an airshow and will take part in another one this year .....Plus has got a reputation and is going to pull out Mig29s out of the market...Chill and talk about the Looks of it.Rather ranting about the tech you never flown.From now on no more comments from my side.

smartindian

Country flag
Your posts shows how much desperate you are lol......hahaha.

That "Junk fighter" has been on display on an airshow and will take part in another one this year .....Plus has got a reputation and is going to pull out Mig29s out of the market...Chill and talk about the Looks of it.Rather ranting about the tech you never flown.From now on no more comments from my side.
oh really. do you think when we are buying 5th gen fighter for 30 billion $$ we desperate about what, war plane are built to fight wars not to take part in air show as a poppet .
reputation of what show me except pakistan who is using this junk. about mig-29 dont day dream ,
yes in my opinion it look like a junk fighter

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
LCA Tejas beats JF-17 hands down. Leave alone Capabilities, JF-17 is a Butt Ugly A/C, it looks like a 1960s cheap junk Chinese a/c Painted with Pak flag! :)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
LCA Tejas beats JF-17 hands down. Leave alone Capabilities, JF-17 is a Butt Ugly A/C, it looks like a 1960s cheap junk Chinese a/c Painted with Pak flag! :)
simple question for comparison......

IS LCA flying in IAF colours???
NO

Is JF-17 flying in PAF colors???
YES

Now that answers all..the day lca starts flying in iaf color then do comparison till then close this thread.

maomao

Country flag
simple question for comparison......

IS LCA flying in IAF colours???
NO

Is JF-17 flying in PAF colors???
YES

Now that answers all..the day lca starts flying in iaf color then do comparison till then close this thread.
Here we are talking about looks not color...You may like Fair,Tall, Beautiful Pakistanis mixed with Chinese genes (pun intended). However, I Prefer Indian irrespective of the fact which color scheme it belongs ! :)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Here we are talking about looks not color...You may like Fair,Tall, Beautiful Pakistanis mixed with Chinese genes (pun intended). However, I Prefer Indian irrespective of the fact which color scheme it belongs ! :)
flying in iaf colors means ..........when iaf starts buys it and flying inducted lca squadron.

SHASH2K2

flying in iaf colors means ..........when iaf starts buys it and flying inducted lca squadron.
I think its about looks not about whether its in service or not. Say if Aishwarya dies tomorrow will she become Ugly.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think its about looks not about whether its in service or not. Say if Aishwarya dies tomorrow will she become Ugly.
what so big deal about looks unless it flies for the force.and yes Aiswarya rai looks ugly even if she is alive then why to wait for her death to confirm it??? I think u must ve read "pusph ki abhilasha" poem which fits well in this idiotic looks comparison.

Pushp Ki Abhilasha

Chah Nahin Mai SurBala Ke
Gehnon Mein Guntha Jaaon
Chah Nahin Premi Mala Mein
Bindh, Pyari Ko Lalchaon

Chah Nahin Samraton Ke
Shav Par, He Hari Dala Jaaon
Chah Nahin Devon Ke Sar Par
Chadhon, Bhagya Par Itraoon

Mujhey Tod Lena Banmali,
Us Path Par Tum Dena Phaink
Matra Bhoomi Per Sheesh Chadhaney,
Jis Path Jaayen Veer Anek

पुष्प की अभिलाषा
- माखनलाल चतुर्वेदी (Makhanlal Chaturvedi)

चाह नहीं मैं सुरबाला के
गहनों में गूँथा जाऊँ

चाह नहीं, प्रेमी-माला में
बिंध प्यारी को ललचाऊँ

चाह नहीं, सम्राटों के शव
पर हे हरि, डाला जाऊँ

चाह नहीं, देवों के सिर पर
चढ़ूँ भाग्य पर इठलाऊँ

मुझे तोड़ लेना वनमाली
उस पथ पर देना तुम फेंक

मातृभूमि पर शीश चढ़ाने
जिस पर जावें वीर अनेक ।।

maomao

Country flag

HahhahhahahH Thats exactly what I meant, But here looks are being confused with induction and what not for the sake of argument. Calling something idiotic just because you may not appreciate the simple fun is common with some self-proclaimed " I know everthing" types! :)

pmaitra

Offtopic, I know........this is a J17/LCA thread.......BUT when it comes to looks, nothing beats this baby

I totally agree. LCA and JF-17 are good, but nothing beats the TsAGI designed MiG-29 and Su-30 (they're basically the same design that these two companies inherited from TsAGI). They simply rock.

smartindian

Country flag
it will be inducted in dec 2010, after getting IoC, can please answer when did jf-17 got the IOC ?

sob

Mod
Country flag
what so big deal about looks unless it flies for the force.and yes Aiswarya rai looks ugly even if she is alive then why to wait for her death to confirm it??? I think u must ve read "pusph ki abhilasha" poem which fits well in this idiotic looks comparison.

Pushp Ki Abhilasha

Chah Nahin Mai SurBala Ke
Gehnon Mein Guntha Jaaon
Chah Nahin Premi Mala Mein
Bindh, Pyari Ko Lalchaon

Chah Nahin Samraton Ke
Shav Par, He Hari Dala Jaaon
Chah Nahin Devon Ke Sar Par
Chadhon, Bhagya Par Itraoon

Mujhey Tod Lena Banmali,
Us Path Par Tum Dena Phaink
Matra Bhoomi Per Sheesh Chadhaney,
Jis Path Jaayen Veer Anek

पुष्प की अभिलाषा
- माखनलाल चतुर्वेदी (Makhanlal Chaturvedi)

चाह नहीं मैं सुरबाला के
गहनों में गूँथा जाऊँ

चाह नहीं, प्रेमी-माला में
बिंध प्यारी को ललचाऊँ

चाह नहीं, सम्राटों के शव
पर हे हरि, डाला जाऊँ

चाह नहीं, देवों के सिर पर
चढ़ूँ भाग्य पर इठलाऊँ

मुझे तोड़ लेना वनमाली
उस पथ पर देना तुम फेंक

मातृभूमि पर शीश चढ़ाने
जिस पर जावें वीर अनेक ।।
This poem is very apt for this sort of a thread. since when do we go in for a jet based on it's looks. It is not a car where we go in for beauty and sleek lines. What determines at the end of the day are the functional parameters of the aircraft and it's capabilities. It's job is to dominate the skies and kill opposition aircraft, that is the real beauty of a fighter aircraft.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles