Laxman Johnson at last arrested

sob

Mod
Country flag
Muni ,, his childhood would have been doomed with a name like that.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I think Laxminarayan becme Laxman Johnson post his failure after he thought Jesus would be his savior.

God helps the one who helps himself. No matter what name you call the God.

This guy is doomed!!
Yeah, :rofl: and Jesus kicked him into jail with the help of Police for insulting Shiva Lingam. :pound:

Muni ,, his childhood would have been doomed with a name like that.
:lol: Girls would have ignored him with that ascetic name !

BTW I am enjoying the thread :dancemasti: :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
"We have arrested Muni Tripathi (21) and his younger brother Lakshminarayan (20). Muni wanted to avenge the 'betrayal by the deity' whom he had revered. Lakshminarayan helped him in the act," said a personnel from the Shahu Nagar police station.
If the bloke has converted and his name is Johnson, then why is the FIR naming him as Muni Tripathi?

So, that there is a confusion when it comes to trial and the case gets dropped or something equally bizarre?

lcatejas

Let him come out of jail .. than he will come to know ...Jesus will help him or not.. :mad:

amitkriit

I know a guy who is Christian, his parents are Christian, who still uses Hindu-sounding name, who got into IIT using SC/ST quota (He is 1 year senior to me). His sister got admission into a premier medical college using the SC/ST quota. His wife got admission into IIM Kolkata using SC/ST quota, and now works in a Bank under SC/ST quota.

They pass themselves off as Hindus but are more devout Christians than most of the Christians. I am planning to do something about it.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ I also know of cases where some Hindus converted to Christianity for getting cash and jobs and then reverted back to Hinduism.

ani82v

Country flag
Yes. Missionaries have been quite active in tribal belt in Rajasthan in Bhilwara district and in Udaipur.
But they have failed misrably there. Most of them get reconverted by back by RSS within a year.

Just recently RSS reconverted 50 pastors back to Hinduism.

amitkriit

^^ I also know of cases where some Hindus converted to Christianity for getting cash and jobs and then reverted back to Hinduism.
They converted into Christianity for money didn't they? Even if they reverted back later. Even if that is cheating, nothing wrong in cheating those religious thugs.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So basically Tripathiji worshipped Shivji, didn't pass, so became a self-confessed Christian and dissed Shivji.

Reminds of a joke.

Kid goes to dad and says Dad I have failed my exams.
Dad being understanding and all says doesn't matter son, this was pre-ordained, it was your fate.
Kid good to know it was my fate that made me fail exams, thank God I didn't study.

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
Tripathi ji is one guy with a serious problem on his hands. His exam results are the least of them.

BTW from his photograph he does not appear to be angry rather enjoying himself.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Youngsters are easy pray for these thugs..

The real culprits are doing there work..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think people like these should be paid money to convert to other religions. My 0.02 Rs.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Sec. 295A IPC is Cognizable and Non-bailable, Cognizable i.e. in which Police doesn't need an arrest warrant to arrest a person. It means this Laxman Johnson will loose about 10 kgs of weight, because it will take at least 5 months for him to get a bail in a proper way.

Generally JMFCs and SJs doesn't accept bail petitions in non-bailable cases, and if you want bail from HC then the burden of proof is on your shoulders to prove that there is no prima-facie case against you, and this guy can't prove so :D + magistrates and judges will be under pressure of a whole community.

And guess what ! police kicks prisoners' a$$ at least for once in a day :D I have seen them doing so :D that's why I was doing dance masti here !

SHURIDH

He should be punished.
His works was intentionaly communal.
God help those who help themself first its one of the main thing every religion say that.

ani82v

Country flag
With him, the Pastor who converted him should also be punished. At such an young age when you are vulnerable to so many things and you feel dejected and try to go to another religion, what do the pastor do? Harvest!
Instead of slapping him hard and telling him to study what he tells him, Your God's no good and my God is the true one :DD. Come to the fold! What a ----ing looser!

But I find it surprising that there is no mention of family of the boy.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
The main problem is they show money and assured job in govt if they convert and poor people and those who are just above PL are mostly converted for Cash and Job.

I know many such place where they convert these people in my city may be people from Coimbatore can check

1) Prince of Lord home [Address Tatabad 1st cross Coimbatore] recently they got trashed by angry local people when the lady who run it demanded to give 40,000 as donation to the Hindu lady and assured job for her son and when the Hindu ladys Huby came to know they asked back the money but they threatened then it got big issue and they trashed the home.

2) No Name [Raja naidu street arun complex 2nd floor Coimbatore run by David(I have his FB id too :p)] These beggars attract people from local deaf and dumb school run by CSI near LIC comples avanashi road and approach the child at start and when the parent comes to take the child home or leave they slowly start talking get close and convince them saying that the problem is not getting cured because a powerful evil is stopping the cure and you know who the evil is ? [ALL HINDU GOD AND THEIR IDOLS IN THEIR HOME] are the real problem they even conduct drama too when they are brainwashing the parent mainly first the LADY(Mother) another lady brings their child to school or comes to take her child home at that time they will tell see this lady also had same problem when they came here and after they throw all hindu god image and idol and stop using Karpuram and pooja meterial and switched to pray Jesus and use Candle instead their child become reasonably good that lady also will tell ya thats true and this drama continue with other great miracle story which are preplanned then slowly they confuse and out of 100parent they can convert at least 25-30 family per year.

Also another thing is converted christian Parents are allowed to pay only 50% fee that too is exempted if they can bring in more people to join. They are still doing it i dont know when they will get trashed you may ask how i know right because i provide IT service to their college near by and a very frank Christian friend told me also one of the Parent converted lives in my own street.

This happens all over India and you can wonder where the cash comes ? mainly foreign the CA auditor for CSI is done from Prince &Co Audit Firm located in Mettupalayam road coimbatore they help convert the amount by issuing fake receipts which the church provides from shops owned by christian and also other ways i am not sure about.

And most interesting our Secular govt knows all this :) including local counslor [Rajkumar] of my area he told this happens all place we must not oppose to much into it.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
To me it appears he converted, or pretended to convert to Christianity because he was disillusioned with Lord Shiva, for failing him in his exams.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Nope, he din't seemed disillusioned, he seemed proud in the pic! It's a case of brainwashing done by pastors ----- the point to be noted in that he posted the pics on facebook to be displayed to his fellow congregation, that too openly --- he has a good backing. The whole flunking exams theory seems like a planted BS. Anyone who flunks exams or gets into trouble - don't go to places of worship and insult deities, he went all decked up for a perfect shot!

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Ryu,

If the counsellor is not acting, please contact the local Hindu Munnani guys. They know how to deal with these scums.

Or PM me the name of the organization.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles