LATEST UPDATE ON INDIAN ARMY 'PLACE WILL BE OURS AND TIME WILL BE OURS'

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
i had read somewhere that----------------if your principles make you lose,then lose your principles.
democracy has failed in india due to corrupt politicians and caste system which has been made tools of eununchs to win elections and keep this country paralysed.
this is the time for a revolution to begin and change the socialand mental structure of every indian.
Don't talk about Revolution. We have seen the revolution Kejri brought about in Delhi. Army Rule in India will be worse than in Pakistan. Corruption and indiscipline are rampant in IA. Give them more power, and they screw you in broad daylight. Top brass of Army is like bureaucrats --- typical IAS..always looking to make mullah any which way they can. Bhad mei jaaye janta aur uski bhalai.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Don't talk about Revolution. We have seen the revolution Kejri brought about in Delhi. Army Rule in India will be worse than in Pakistan. Corruption and indiscipline are rampant in IA. Give them more power, and they screw you in broad daylight. Top brass of Army is like bureaucrats --- typical IAS..always looking to make mullah any which way they can. Bhad mei jaaye janta aur uski bhalai.
I am talking about social revolution though completely off topic

sachin458377

Country flag
No this thread is opened to keep our memory alive and apart from this we all has to put efforts on other forums like twitter so that pressure remains on our government for taking stern action.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
an update from today morning:

via @writetake (Ananthakrishnan) on twitter...

In the last 48 Hrs, 25 infiltrators have been neutralised in URI. Heavy Artillery has bee moved to th sector. Radio intercepts confirm that the Pakistan Army has cancelled leave for all personnel. Their families have been asked to leave for safer area inland. Unconfirmed reports state that 25 killed are PA Regulars. Time for an early Diwali!
Kolahoi ‏@PawanDurani 3m3 minutes ago
Kolahoi Retweeted Harini Calamur
I insist that news is correct and those killed were Pakistan regulars

Mrityunjoy Kumar Jha ‏@Mrityunjoykjha 2h2 hours ago
As @PawanDurani hv bn saying .. There were PAK army jawans .. So action has begun ..

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Exclusive: Uri Avenged, Spl Forces Cross LoC; Kill 20 Terrorists

At least 20 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.
Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Casualties suffered, including those injured by terrorists, could be as high as 200, sources said.
Military sources revealed to The Quint, which confirmed this information from two other independent sources, that the operation happened during the intervening hours of 20 September and 21 September.

https://www.thequint.com/uri-attack...and-kashmir-pakistan-neutralise-20-terrorists

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Aviator Anil Chopra
‏@Chopsyturvey
Elite Para Commandos of Indian Army already in PoK. 3 militant camps targeted. PM @narendramodi was in MO Ops room till 2230 last night. Wow

(Aviator Anil Chopra
@Chopsyturvey
Retd Air Marshal of Indian #AirForce, Test Pilot. Member Armed Forces Tribunal)

FRYCRY

Country flag
Exclusive: Uri Avenged, Spl Forces Cross LoC; Kill 20 Terrorists

At least 20 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.
Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Casualties suffered, including those injured by terrorists, could be as high as 200, sources said.
Military sources revealed to The Quint, which confirmed this information from two other independent sources, that the operation happened during the intervening hours of 20 September and 21 September.

https://www.thequint.com/uri-attack...and-kashmir-pakistan-neutralise-20-terrorists
Nothing on Indian as well as paki main stream media, i just went through 3 main live pakistani channels (geo news, express news, dunya news) and all of them are pretty chilled out and discussing usual gibberish

Quint and that aviator guy can't be trusted Atm...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Nothing on Indian as well as paki main stream media, i just went through 3 main live pakistani channels (geo news, express news, dunya news) and all of them are pretty chilled out and discussing usual gibberish

why in the world would you put trust in packi media about these things?! you then as well take to heart nawaz's speech at the UNGA. check my & @Immanuel's discussion of today evening in the other thread in this regard.

P.S. - that aviator 'guy' is not just another guy. his credentials in brief are given in parenthesis below the tweet.

and i have posted tweet of Mrityunjay Kumar Jha (Indian media) and posting of Sanjay Pugalia below. beyond this wont see much coverage ATM for 'deniability' reasons as far as i can tell.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@FRYCRY - quoting for you from packi media (dailytimes), about basit being summoned by Mr. Jaishankar:

Jaishankar reminded the High Commissioner of the “solemn commitment” made by Pakistan’s government earlier this year, to not allow the territory within its borders to be used for harbouring terrorist outfits.

“We demand that Pakistan lives up to its public commitment to refrain from supporting and sponsoring terrorism against India,[the terror attack in Uri only] underlines that the infrastructure of terrorism in Pakistan remains active. We demand that Pakistan live up to its public commitment to refrain from supporting and sponsoring terrorism against India.”

Starting with attack on the Pathankot airbase, it was claimed that 17 such attempts have been interdicted at or around the LoC, resulting in the elimination of 31 terrorists and preventing their intended acts of terrorism. “Foreign secretary also reminded him (Basit) that even as he spoke, two engagements at the LoC were ongoing,”

Chinmoy

Country flag

Agree.............. Modi should address nation from Red Fort on each and every attack IA had carried out in retaliation. None other could appease us now.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I am talking about social revolution though completely off topic
Only viable and effective Social Revolution is junking parliamentary democracy in favour of Chinese type Communism.

DingDong

Country flag
The government and it's sympathizers have been deliberately planting those feel-good rumors over the Social Media ever since they sensed serious public anger.

Surgical Strike my (_X_)

This is one of the those moments when we must appreciate the importance of having anti-government media and voices to balance the sold-outs. Government must clearly articulate it's intent and general assessment to the public.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Today is one of the happiest days in my life. As per reports from multiple sources, Indian Army "invaded" into PoK, and atleast 20 Pakistani terrorists have been dispatched to their paradise to meet their 1440 virgins.
(Update: Some sources suggest it could be as high as 200 terrorists)

I think this is the first time ever in the history of India, we have retaliated within such a short span of time, and with such vengeance. The era of Gandhi-giri has come to an end. We are now following Subhas Chandra Bose's ideologies. The era of turning the other cheek is over. This is a revolutionary transformation in our philosophy & national outlook.

One of the best things about us (BJP supporters) is that unlike Congressi/AAP supporters, we put nation above the party. For us, nation is supreme, party is secondary. I am sure that if BJP Govt had cowed down just like the Congress Govt, then we would actually be the first ones to desert the party. Unlike Congress/AAP supporters, we don't take the party for granted but we hold them accountable, and that's what makes us "different".

So, all the nationalist BJP supporters who had over the last 2 days, rightfully questioned the Govt headed by the party for which they had campaigned so hard in 2014, can now heave a sigh of relief because it is now doubly confirmed that our country is in safe hands. For the first time, we have retaliated swiftly, with such might & scared the hell out of "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

As I had always been saying, for the first time in 1000 years, we have got a true Indian ruler now.

Jai Hind.

Update:
TheQuint has reported the same:
https://www.thequint.com/…/uri-avenged-2-india-paras-specia…

From the twitter handle of Air Marshal:
https://twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status/778662528213585920

harsh

Country flag
If this is true then its a dream come true of having a government with will power.
And the news of cancelling the commercial airlines flights to pok is making this news more trust worthy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles