LATEST UPDATE ON INDIAN ARMY 'PLACE WILL BE OURS AND TIME WILL BE OURS'

Immanuel

Country flag
Pathankot has already been avenged (happened with in 3 weeks of it happening), don't expect to hear anything about it, The porki ranger company on the other side that provided cover fire during their infiltration bid, lost around 80% of their strength in a well timed artillery barrage. Often IA waits for the following ceasefire violation to dish out the actual vengeance, around 6-8 posts on the other side were turned to ruble.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Pathankot has already been avenged (happened with in 3 weeks of it happening), don't expect to hear anything about it, The porki ranger company on the other side that provided cover fire during their infiltration bid, lost around 80% of their strength in a well timed artillery barrage. Often IA waits for the following ceasefire violation to dish out the actual vengeance, around 6-8 posts on the other side were turned to ruble.
Source??????????????????????????????????????????
No such thing on paki media

Chinmoy

Country flag
Source??????????????????????????????????????????
No such thing on paki media
Remember Pakis won the war of 65, 99 as per their media. Do you want them to come up with something like we lost platoon in cross border firing?

rishivashista13

Country flag
10 Terrorists Killed -

Barely two days after the terror attack in Uri, two infiltration bids were made from across the border in Kashmir on Tuesday but they were foiled by the Army in an encounter in which 10 terrorists and a jawan were killed even as Pakistani troops violated ceasefire and fired at Indian positions.

Read full article here
http://zittara.com/2016/09/21/10-te...an-army-foils-infiltration-bids-1-jawan-dies/

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Sounds like a fairy tale my friend. The amount of casualty you're talking about would have been the international news. The paki terrorist army propaganda machinery ISPR wouldn't have been able to hide that amount of numbers.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sounds like a fairy tale my friend. The amount of casualty you're talking about would have been the international news. The paki terrorist army propaganda machinery ISPR wouldn't have been able to hide that amount of numbers.
More so this amount of Paki casualties would resulted in Paki shelling on civilian areas especially in Jammu division, just like 50 + Indians killed in 2015 and thousands displaced.

But not a single cracker fire between India Pak troops in 2016.

WARREN SS

Country flag
More so this amount of Paki casualties would resulted in Paki shelling on civilian areas especially in Jammu division, just like 50 + Indians killed in 2015.
100 times bigger Conducted By our Terror modules if you Talking about our Proxy war

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Such rumors always show up when Government of India cowers down to respond against Pakistani aggression.

First Congi foot soldiers used tell such alleged stories of covert operations now BJP propagandists are spreading fantasies.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
an update from today morning:

via @writetake (Ananthakrishnan) on twitter...

In the last 48 Hrs, 25 infiltrators have been neutralised in URI. Heavy Artillery has bee moved to th sector. Radio intercepts confirm that the Pakistan Army has cancelled leave for all personnel. Their families have been asked to leave for safer area inland. Unconfirmed reports state that 25 killed are PA Regulars. Time for an early Diwali!

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Not a fairly tale my friend, IA has always avenged hard in local scale provocations. Porkis never acknowledge any losses on their side. I say this while being in personal contact with a family member who is in the senior echelons of Military Intelligence. I never get too much info out of him but enough to know that IA has never not retaliated.

Immanuel

Country flag
Pakis can't always avenge our revenge missions, they find it hard enough to keep a tight lip on their losses. As far as they are concerned during last year August, September they only lost 7 soldiers while IA openly destroyed 40-60 border posts without much warning. No way does such havoc not result in a couple of companies being obliterated. The need of the hour is for proper media coverage of what we are doing though many local commanders still prefer a more covert approach, this helps them keep the element of surprise.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Not a fairly tale my friend, IA has always avenged hard in local scale provocations. Porkis never acknowledge any losses on their side. I say this while being in personal contact with a family member who is in the senior echelons of Military Intelligence. I never get too much info out of him but enough to know that IA has never not retaliated.
i have been privy to similar info earlier that had 'trickled' down to me when our men had scalped more than a handful of pissified pork army piggies in the wake of the beheading incident.
a pissy-pussy army that refuses to acknowledge & accept its dead, how can one expect them to accept & inform about the toll extracted on it?!

Immanuel

Country flag
i have been privy to similar info earlier that had 'trickled' down to me when our men had scalped more than a handful of pissified pork army piggies in the wake of the beheading incident.
a pissy-pussy army that refuses to acknowledge & accept its dead, how can one expect them to accept & inform about the toll extracted on it?!
Exactly, hence IA is not keen on too much publicity on its ops, with the current govt. they do get less questions and oversight. This and what appears to be a lack of a clear cut answer on what will happen basically demonstrates why the Pakis are scared and constipated waving their nukes while trying hard to push out relief. The lowly PA soldier knows the brutality inflicted upon them while IA unleashes sudden death. Their leaders can only boost morale on the ground with constant nuke threats. The lowly PA soldier is actually sweating in his balls. The down side for such a strategy is off course to the world we are not doing much, the govt. is pussy yada yada.

V.K Sigh sahib took it up a notch. IMO the strategy now would be to retaliate covertly & quickly on a localized level as always while pushing the agenda on Baloch, Sindh etc. further. When that part of strategy starts to bear fruit in the next couple of months, strike openly while PA is stretched thin or other avenues open up. Battle is a fluid concept, success is deserved to those who adapt to the changing scenario.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles