Latest News: J15 has landed on AC Liaoning

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, according to last news ,which might be confirmed later, J15 has successfully landed on AC Liaoning

cir

Landings were made by 2 pilots surnamed Dai and Sun。

Congratulations to both。

Official confirmation possible today 23.12.2012.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Where is the video? They have it of every major achievement.

cir

Correction:

The latest landings were made by Dai and Sun this morning Beijing time at or about 9am 23.11.2012.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
well, according to last news ,which might be confirmed later, J15 has successfully landed on AC Liaoning
What is this, what about the pics shown earlier and all the induction drama, this carrier is not even fully tested up till now.

I dont get it, you guys induct a AC without your aircraft landing on it ?

I thought all the trials are complete and AC is ready for action.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Is this standard practice ? i remember PAF had first inducted JF17 before weaponisation and them they started weapons tests.

cir

Two aircrafts, No. 554 and No. 556, landed on CV16 this morning。

Letter of Thanks issued after the successful landings(2nd landing for Dai):

Sunder singh

Correction:

The latest landings were made by Dai and Sun this morning Beijing time at or about 9am 23.11.2012.
wat is so great about it india has done it 3 dacades earlier you are happy as if they have landed in mars.
why so hike about it

cir

A total of 60(24+24+12) J-15s and J-15Ss to be built for training and other purposes。

J-15B and J-15BS under development,adopting catapult mechanism、new flight systems、new radar、new avionics、new composite materials and new weapons,for use onboard the indigenous conventionally-powered 80,000-ton flattop。

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Excellent new.

Well done is what I say.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
wat is so great about it india has done it 3 dacades earlier you are happy as if they have landed in mars.
why so hike about it
I think it is an important event for the Chinese even if not as astounding as landing on mars.

This is the first time they have landed on an aircraft carrier and so it is a great feat for them.

Or so it appears.

cir

Bonus for the J-31001 team,paid。

Bonus for the J-15S team, paid.

Bonus for J-15 sea trial(landing on CV), paid.

Some happy youngsters。:p

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
why so hike about it
Nah, India has NOT done it until now, the landing of J15 on Liaoning is a heavy jet fighter landing with an arresor cable at high speed.
Indian has only landed with sea harrier, which as same as landing with a regular chopper.

mikhail

Country flag
Nah, India has NOT done it until now, the landing of J15 on Liaoning is a heavy jet fighter landing with an arresor cable at high speed.
Indian has only landed with sea harrier, which as same as landing with a regular chopper.
mate first try to increase your IQ then come and we can have a decent conversation!the IN had operated Hawker Sea Hawk fighter jet from the early 60s!yes we had operated jet fighters from our aircraft carriers for the last 5 decades!go and educate yourself a little about modern Indian Naval history!INS Vikrant (R11) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Sea_Hawk

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Pictures or it has never happened.

I can also say J-15 crashed while landing on Liaoning. But who will believe me without a picture :rofl:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

I can also say J-15 crashed while landing on Liaoning. But who will believe me without a picture :rofl:

If a picture posted, you will claim it is PSed, and you are gonna asking for a video.
if a video posted, you will claim it is CCP propaganda and you are gonna asking for a western media video
If a western media video posted, you will claim it is a pro-communist mouth piece ans ask for a air ticket to go see it by yourself.

it is just a landing, why do you bother yourself so much to believe it, you can just shut eyes and don't admit it, that saves time and energy.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Of course you can, same episode had happened to J20, but we all know how it ended.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830

nimo_cn

Country flag
why so hike about it
First, India has never done something like that.

Second, successful landing on an AC for the first time is a big deal.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
:bplease::bplease: CATOBAR :eyebrows:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles