Latest IAF AD

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What do you mean sir
Few things:

1. The starting from a Old Physics collage professor.
2. Dad drinking tea in the morning.
3. The sis with Apple products.

Few glimps of IAF..

Not the kind of ad for IAF boys, One should see them how the work and party hard !! :lol:

To me its toO NERDY !

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

This vid is interesting:

One should attract by comparing Co-prate Jobs with Military Jobs, I think that can be done..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

This vid:

Something tells about the pressure..

Patriot

Country flag
From advertising & positioning point of view this AD is very basic and resembles Doordarshan style. There is no stimulation to thought process. Basically it is not addressing any NEED or provoking the desire/ emotions to relate to this, therefore forget about it's impact on the decisionmaking . The IAF's USP is also very basic/bore.

It is just pure information for the application, that's all.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
The maneuver @ 00.48-00.50 is cool and being used to the pitch in the clip, no matter how the advertisement looks comparatively, require is can it transmit the message to the prospect? Can it influence the prospect to the cause?

case study: a responsible cadet will like to make his guru(teacher) proud because he is firm in his quest for life, father adores him, make his mom a proud mother and a responsible brother what more can an Indian cadet desires for other then material gain in life?

I think this Ad. stands correct for the Indian scenario who gives important to family and social value, the message is distinct and clear and well conveyed.

My :inr: 0.02

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles