Latest from Tamil Nadu

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SPIEZ, Apr 29, 2012.

1. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Nithyananda Appointed as Madurai seer

:facepalm:

3. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

What if he IS APPOINTED as seer ? Whats wrong with that anyway? Its not like others dont screw around?

4. SPIEZ

Practicing celibacy and giving up earthly pleasure's is foremost to become a seer

5. Mad Indian

celibacy should not be even an issue to become a seer. Look at Protestants

6. Tamil Arasan

Tamil Arasan Regular Member

I don't understand why people have issue with Nithyananda??, as per Indian law things happened between four walls with mutual consent - should not be an issue to any other Indian...

More over why people are so eager to report or question the faiths if anything related to Hindus, now tell me how many of us aware or how much our media discussed about the Amen – an autobiography of a nun,Sister Jesme from Kerela, who is been sexually abused through out her nun's life...

Former nun tells of sex and suffering inside Indian convent - Asia - World - The Independent

Also all over the world thousands of sexual abuse is been reported against the churches every year, but do our media report or show any light on those news??

How many of us aware that the current Pop Benedict XVI is been accused for shielding paedophile priest? 'Cover-up' over curate's abuse of 200 deaf children??

For further info please follow the below link:-
    Pope implicated in cover-up of paedophile priest sex abuse of 200 deaf boys | Mail Online

According to me Hinduism have given a way and path for the seers to lead their hermit life without any scandals or issues, to do that they need to live a simple life with out enjoying the luxury or worldly things, and those seers who don't follow the life style mentioned in our scriptures are going to face all issues and will be going to degrade them-self...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    parijataka and Mad Indian like this.
  7. SPIEZ

Why are you talking out of connection ? I have clearly said why he shouldn't become one.

If protestants want to do it, kindly ask him to become a protestant and change his religion, instead of bringing a bad name.

8. Mad Indian

What bringing a bad name? Does the Temple priest renounce his worldly pleasures for becoming a temple priest?

No . Its about time to grow up. If God had thought that it is Sin to have sex, he would not have created it in the first place. Screw Religions and their Myopia.

If at least it involves the frauds he has done, it will make sense. But here the reason for many people's problems is not his frauds (he must be one:D) but his promiscuity. This Irks me. People really have to straighten their priorities.:nod:

9. SPIEZ

Stop speaking like a kid, you re old enough to understand. If he is entering a temple as a seer obviously there are certain things that he must do.
    Ignorance might be bliss but ranting without any knowledge isn't.

http://www.kamakoti.org/hindudharma/part17/chap11.htm

10. SPIEZ

If you say screw religion than don't involve in sch religious discussions.

11. SPIEZ

Time to convert to Hinduism. :namaste:

12. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

SPIEZ likes this.
  13. Mad Indian

Then who should involve in religious discussions dude, People who drink Cow Urine?

14. SPIEZ

People who have the brains

15. Mad Indian

And you have full knowledge about the Dharmas of hinduism? I sure dont know that, but i sure know that sex is not evil.

Who the hell are they to tell what some one should be in their private life? And Why should We follow two thousand year old books dude? UIf you want to follow it, fine. do whatever suits you. but you have no right to tell others it is what they can do.

I certainly will not accept some old books because it is given so. And I will make fun of the stuff which looks stupid, like these words-
    Yeah right,Nody is impure because of Chaste- great . Thats why We have sex in the first place.
    Utter non-sense So it says that the brahmin should not involve in any worldly pleasures. Then he has no work here on earth. Besides, which BRahmin now is not having earthly pleasure dude? All are the same.

16. Mad Indian

NO people who drink cow urine only:truestory:

Only they can engage in Religious discussion:nod:

17. Mad Indian

18. SPIEZ

Cmon where have I said sex is evil ? Show me the proof ?

That's called religion, it's the reason why people adhere to it. Your opinion doesn't matter here.

Large groups of people follow scriptures that were 1000's of years old, namely Bible, Koran. You think they are idiots?

The way you are speaking, all people must just follow what you say, how dumb.

There are people that's why I said you should not comment on subjects where you have no knowledge. My uncle is a seer in one of the top 3 temple's in the South, an engineer of the 50's, he was in the top post before he retired. And had no family no issues, now leading an ascetic life.

Nithyananda brings a bad name to people like him.

19. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

@SPIEZ brahmins did the greatest amount of Debauchery in theTemple precincts and Sanctum Sanctorums.Ever has of the Devadasi system?

Mad Indian likes this.
  20. SPIEZ

Yes there are bad apples.

According to me these are the roles and responsibilities of a brahmin
    A brahmin is one striving for brahmajnana, so we must cultivate the qualities listed for them assiduously if we really plan to succeed in our spiritual quest. Here they are:

Shama is calmness, tranquility, and control of the internal sense organs.
    Dama is self-control, control of the senses, and restraint.
    Tapas (tapasya) is austerity, practical (i.e., result-producing) spiritual discipline; spiritual force.
    Shaucha is purity and cleanliness, including physical and mental purity. Physical shaucha involves purity of diet–abstinence from meat, fish, eggs, alcohol, nicotine, and any mind-altering drugs.
    Kshama is forgiveness, patience, and forbearance.
    Arjava is straightforwardness, honesty, and rectitude.
    Jnana is knowledge, especially knowledge of (or about) Reality or Brahman, the Absolute.
    Vijnana is the highest knowledge, beyond mere theoretical knowledge. It is transcendental knowledge or knowing, a high state of spiritual realization in which all is seen as manifestations of Brahman. It is final knowledge of the Self.
    Astikyam is piety and belief in God.

21. SPIEZ