Lashkar-e-Jhangvi issues video of 2 Shia men being beheaded (NSFL)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Please be warned this is a graphic video.

Video showing Lashkar-e-Jhangvi beheading 2 young Shia men.

some more info

'The al Qaeda-linked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) published a gruesome video on jihadist internet forums that shows the beheading of two Shiites. In a statement that accompanied the video on one of the forums, a jihadist said the Pakistani terror group is part of al Qaeda and the Taliban.

The video, titled "Revenge," was released today, first on the Jamia Hafsa Urdu forum and then distributed on other jihadist forums, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which obtained the video.

In the video, two Shia men are filmed for nearly half an hour before they are brought outside and seated on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs. Standing behind them are four masked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters; two are holding a red banner with crossed swords.

Two of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters then pull out knives, and proceed to behead the two Shia men. The victims' heads are then placed on their laps. The jihadists then wipe their knives on the clothes of the slain men.

A jihadist on the Hanein forum, who posted in Arabic, said the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is allied to Taliban-Pakistan and has a close relationship with it," according to SITE, which translated the message.

"Most of the operations against the Shi'ites [in Pakistan], if not all of them, are carried out by this group," the jihadist continued.

He also said the group carried out a suicide attack in Afghanistan against Shia last year, presumably a reference to the Dec. 6, 2011 attack that killed more than 50 Shia worshipers outside a mosque in the capital of Kabul. The Lashkar-e-Jhanghvi al Almi claimed credit for that attack

The jihadist at the Hanein forum also said that the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is the Omar Brigade of Taliban-Pakistan as the Omar Brigade of al Qaeda Organization targeted Badr Brigade and others among the [Shi'ites]."

The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is an anti-Shia terror group that has integrated with al Qaeda and the Taliban in Pakistan's tribal areas. The Lashkar-i-Jhangvi has an extensive network in Pakistan and serves as al Qaeda's muscle for terror attacks. The group has conducted numerous suicide and other terror attacks inside Pakistan. In particular, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is well known for carrying out sectarian terror attacks against minority Shia, Ahmadis, Sufis, and Christians in Pakistan.

The US designated the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi as a Foreign Terrorist Organization in 2003. In 2010, the US added two of the terror group's top leaders, Amanullah Afridi and Matiur Rehman, LeJ's operations chief, to the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

In February 2010, the US killed Qari Mohammad Zafar, a senior Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader as well as a leader of the al Qaeda and Taliban-linked Fedayeen-i-Islam, in a drone strike in North Waziristan. Zafar was behind multiple terror attacks in Pakistan and was wanted by the US for murdering a consular official in Karachi.

Although Pakistan has added Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to its list of terror groups, it has been lax in dealing with the terror group and LeJ's parent organization, the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan. Last year, a Pakistani court ordered the release of Malik Ishaq, a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader who is thought to have been involved in the March 3, 2009 assault on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore, among other attacks. While Ishaq was supposedly in prison from 1997 until July 2011, he plotted numerous terror attacks in Pakistan.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading video - The Long War Journal

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fox

i am really saddened and shocked by the Barbaric Act of The so called Homosapiens who failed to Evolve and are still a Animal

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
i am really saddened and shocked by the Barbaric Act of The so called Homosapiens who failed to Evolve and are still a Animal
How come all Homosapiens are to be blamed for this?? Sunni killing Shia like this is very common in Islam....Blame Islam not non-muslims this!

Last edited:

The Fox

still they are humans and also read between the lines its for those who does these barbaric act .............it is not all Muslims are evil first understand that they are few nutcases in all religion and Muslim has a lot of nutcase and yes i was ashamed that a Human did this cruel thing without Hesitation......... I would never imagine anything like that

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
still they are humans and also read between the lines its for those who does these barbaric act .............it is not all Muslims are evil first understand that they are few nutcases in all religion and Muslim has a lot of nutcase and yes i was ashamed that a Human did this cruel thing without Hesitation......... I would never imagine anything like that
Talk about this video and this incident.....and kindly keep all these secular notions such as - all humans are same, no one can do this, I would never imagine etc etc for NDTV debates........problem is staring at your face and you don't want to acknowledge it -- be my guest.....However, kindly do not include me in the above category of Shia Killers by calling these sunnis as Homosapiens.....better call them Wahhabi Islamic people or Sunni Islamic people!

How the fcuk is Hindus, Sikhs, Christians etc responsible for Shia killings of this video?

Muslim has a lot of nutcase !!
Trust me they have more than you can imagine! ;)

The Fox

Talk about this video and this incident.....and kindly keep all these secular notions such as - all humans are same, no one can do this, I would never imagine etc etc for NDTV debates........problem is staring at your face and you don't want to acknowledge it -- be my guest.....However, kindly do not include me in the above category of Shia Killers by calling these sunnis as Homosapiens.....better call them Wahhabi Islamic people or Sunni Islamic people!

How the fcuk is Hindus, Sikhs, Christians etc responsible for Shia killings of this video?

Trust me they have more than you can imagine! ;)
dude still u are not understanding the meaning and u didnot read between the lines so let me lay it straight

I am really saddened and shocked by the Barbaric Act of The so called Homosapiens who failed to Evolve
which means these guys who beheaded the other guys in the name of religion failed to evolve they are also homosapiens which is directed at them and not at any other community or other religion this is for those sunnis who beheaded them just because i said Homosapiens that does not mean every living human and monkeys alike........

and try to keep the Fs and Bs out of the discussion.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles