Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in col

Decklander

Re: Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in

@Decklander was the US intrested in using Tricomalee Lagoons as submarine pens during the 75-82 period?
yes and SL govt was trying to use them against us. In those days Mauritius was asking Diego Garcia back from US. It was this act of SL govt which forced RAW to support LTTE and their training started in 1983 initially in the TN jungles and than in Dehradun.

Last edited by a moderator:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

yes and SL govt was trying to use them against us. In those days Mauritius was asking Diego Garcia back from US. It was this act of SL govt which forced RAW to support LTTE and their training started in 1983 initially in the TN jungles and than in Dehradun.
The Top Leadership became Christian converts. It was another Entry Point for Church to get entry into the Sub Continent and Connect with the Base in Southern Tamil Nadu across the Palk Straits.

Remember Norway?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

They left no hope or Icon for LTTE, they cleared the leadership and its future to..

We may now say its barbaric but whatever.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

India needs to do its geopolitical calculations well now. On one hand, China is well entrenched in SL and on the other hand India needs to make sure China is taken care of.

India can and should use the international outrage to put pressure on SL. The only way I see India get back some sort of a leverage is to have a friendly person as the president of SL. It can only happen if Rajapakse goes. The goal for India should therefore work to get the international community declare Rajapakse a war criminal and then India step in with a friendly dispensation in Colombo and help towards relief and reconciliation in SL and SL Tamils. It will require a massive diplomatic and intelligence effort.

natarajan

Daewood ibrahim is most wanted terrorist but relations are living happily in mumbai and they were protected by government so according to people who support 12 years old son killing want this people including children related to daewood in india to be killed ? what about afzal guru relations and rajiv gandhi killers relations ? .Afghanistan taliban uses burqa for suicide bombing but nato never killed any women knowingly or banned burqa ,israel didt kill all civilians in the name of war on hamas terrorists.LTTE is the only terrorist organization to be wiped out completely so its time to bring transparecy in SL and india should act like atleast regional power not to succumb to pressure like chinese will take SL etc.Chinese never bows down to neighboring countries like japan,vietnam etc citing the reason it will go to usa or india .Tamil people will be totally annihilated if they continue to be under SL,only option is to get independence from sl and partition like india and pakistan,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Security_Council_Resolution_1244
It can be used like kosovo

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

daewood ibrahim are most wanted terrorist relations are living happily in mumbai and they were protected by government so according to people who support 12 years old son killing want this people including children related daewood in india to be killed ? what about afzal guru relations and rajiv gandhi killers relations ?
No relation. India is not Sri Lanka.

saradiel1

Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in cold blood after handing snack

:rage:
What are the evidences to show he was executed? Is any photo available showing an SL army soldier executing him? Yes he is seen sitting on a bunker but cant that be LTTE bunker? What is the evidence to show that he is in the custody of Lankan troops?
1. what is the evidence to show he was in SLA custody?
2. why would SLA give him a snack if they intend to kill him?
3. he is in a relaxed mood, quite unlikely when u are with ur enemy.
4. was the same photos taken by the same camera? CH4 says so but again evidence?
5. why doesnt CH4 show the dates and time of the pics taken?
6. the area where final battle was done is a lagoon with little islands. As far as i knw army had shot at the islet when prabha hid in one along with others.
7. the video is a good piece of propaganda like the previous ones. However in previous videos CH4 lied. So how can we accept this?
8. the forensic pathologist is a discredited one who had given false analysis in a different court case. Another point that makes this again suspecting.
9.i am not a expert on analyzing gun shot wounds. So cant comment on that, however i presume most commenting here fits to that category. So dont take everything at face value.
10. Callum Macrae in an interview later told that CH4 doc didnt mention they have evidence for war crimes. This is a gross lie. They have an agenda.
Also note that in first two photos, the army like figure has different light variation than the rest of the pic, which suggests editing.

natarajan

No relation. India is not Sri Lanka.
srilanka is not india ,it is addressed to people here who support 12 years old boy killings.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

srilanka is not india ,it is addressed to people here who support 12 years old boy killings.
People are supporting the wiping out of LTTE. People (me at least) are trying to find out why the Lankans got so barbaric and brutal. Answer is that the LTTE did things that made the Lankans go inhuman.

Ultimately SL issue has to be looked at as a civil war between two brutal armies.

From the Indian context, I made a point a couple of posts back on how we can tackle the Lankans from Indian interest point of view.

saradiel1

For those who don't understand Malayalam (Rough translation)
1. The dude starts by saying something to the effect of "War may not be fair, but killing innocents people is not war but genocide" and that the World ignores this shit.
2. Videos of Sinhalese committing genocide against innocent Tamil people.
3. Tamil women are brought to Lankan camps in groups, raped and executed.
4. Among the disfigured dead bodies of the women, has been discovered the remains of Tamil TV presenter Isaipriya (1:53 in video).
5. 12 yr old Balachandran Prabkharan's (LTTE leader's son) dead body with bullet holes in chest (2:02). He was blindfolded, cuffed and shot at close range according to forensic reports.
6. Tamil People still living as second class citizens in Lanka.

:tsk: And they call themselves Buddhists :tsk:
1. Many innocent people die in wars. that has been the way since the beginning of humanity and has happened in all the places where there was a war. Actually in SL the ones who are largely responsible for civilian deaths is the LTTE. They have mastered the art of using human shield. War is not a tea party. It is horrific and dirty.
2. They have never been a genocide in SL. The closest to it would be ethnic cleansing of muslims by LTTE.
3. Again a false allegation. Anyone can come to SL and go n talk with women there. But none has come up with evidences. Not only tamil women, LTTE female cadres are treated well.
4. when u took your arms in a battle, you can end up like this. dont say she was a tv presenter. LTTE ran out of man power and virtually every ltte was forced to fight. conscription of children were very high those days.
5. Any evidence of being blind folded and cuffed?
6. Tamils can live as a first class citizen and many tamils do. You just need to come to colombo to see that. what we lack here is gov not going for a power devolution and accepting tamil identity of SL. I believe SL gov would eventualy do it.

SL army is not buddhist. There are muslims and christians in it. even tamil. one of the army guys who won Parama Veera award for bravery in the fight against LTTE was a Tamil. :cool2:

After all I hope SL gov or local institute would look into these matters and see whther the above is true. And punish the culprits.

saradiel1

While the genocide is not acceptable and definitely killing of non combatants including children and women, but the LTTE spared no efforts to use women and children to kill people. They all trained to kill innocents themselves. So much happened there that once the Lankan forces got on top in the war they didn't spare anyone. The Tamil kids paid for what LTTE did over 30 years using women and kids as bombers to kill in various blasts that killed women and children amongst others.

There was barbarism all round
when and where did genocide happen?
come to SL and see for ur self.
Tamils thrive in the rest of SL . It was under LTTE rule that many suffered.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

when and where did genocide happen?
come to SL and see for ur self.
Tamils thrive in the rest of SL . It was under LTTE rule that many suffered.
Read this thread and many others to know where I stand on the Lankan issue.

And yes you don't have to bluff me on the genocide thing.

saradiel1

^ does everything starts and ends with LTTE? Sinhalese had saintly behaviour before and after LTTE?
NO one is a saint here. BUt it was the tamil militant groups who started violence in a larger level. First they started killing sinhala civilans and tamils whitewash them. then they targeted other tamil groups, tamil politicians, SL police, SL army, IPKF. Actually in all the cases the one who started the violence were tamil groups especially LTTE.

saradiel1

Before LTTE : they were implementing racist apartheid system targeting a section of Sri lankan citizens with regular riots/pogroms characterized by ingenious techniques like dropping children in drum of boiling tar.

After LTTE : they are pimping themselves to Pakistan and China, that tells something about their moral standards. This apart from continuing discriminatory policies.
this is something that i would like to talk about. SL has never had an apparthied. There never was a system of segregation. Again the only place you could see apparthied was in Jaffna, where lower caste people were not allowed to enter kovils, certian schools and drink from the common well. Ironically it was the sinhalese who helped the lower caste tamils.
SL tamils had never faced segegation on a large scale in education, employment, politics. But we had riots and many of them turned violent. We didnt have good leaders. But there never was an apparthied.

about the baby's case, it was a sinhala baby by tamil rioters. But it has spread in the other way around.

saradiel1

Exactly. Everyone conveniently forgets that and its also something I keep telling. LTTE created even more hatred for Tamils in SL than at any point ever. Their use of women and children is well documented. How can any LTTE sympathizer then expect that Lankans show mercy on women or children when te history was that women and children were regularly used to spread terror and fight the war. The suucide bomber who killed Rajiv Gandhi was a female as well. More importantly as you said earlier, LTTE was responsible for Indian Soldiers death. Over 1200 of them and that cannot be forgiven as far as any Indian goes.
Also one thing many fail to notice here was, prabha's cuddly chubby son was not a child soldier. He had guards. It was a period virtually every poor tamil family was robbed of their children by LTTE.

saradiel1

Again, does everything start and end with LTTE? LTTE was one part of the whole problem. but as far as I know,the story goes long back decades before LTTE was even born, and now LTTE is finished.

Social problems and resulting riots is one thing, but a state legalizing and implementing an apartheid system is another level, even Pakistan never had such blatant apartheid system that Sri Lanka had. And riots in srilanka were more like one sided pogroms.

Disclaimer: LTTE was a terrorist organization.
I agree LTTE did biggest harm to the cause of Srilankan Tamils. I think Tamils are perceived to be (not entirely incorrectly) bit filmy dramebaz and sinhalese peaceful buddhists so most people think it all must be fault of tamils without knowing history. At least I used to think so till I bothered to do little Google search.
LTTE was a part of the whole problem, true but later on they became the problem. Not only that they changed the whole ethnic equation like never before resulting many tamils leaving SL. Tamils were economically and socially better off. I remember a story whre a IPKF captian asking a school principal in Jaffna, why do u wage war u have so much comfort here. (The ones unavailable in TN).

The riots prior to 1983 were not one sided and state patronized. True state did not do enough to stop them. But rioters came from both ethnicities and there were victims from both races. There were riots but larger section of Tamils and sinhalese lived amicably.

Google search is good but not 100% authentic. Any idiot can upload anything in internet now. So dont rely 100% on it.

saradiel1

LTTE represented all of Tamil viewpoints in Sri Lanka. A number of problems started with the LTTE and, hopefully, it will end with LTTE.

There are plenty of places around the world with similar problems.

I don't see you supporting the Tibetan issue, I don't see you supporting the Kurds in Turkey or Iraq or any other part of the Middle East. The Americans treated the African-Americans poorly before. I don't see you supporting the Uyghurs in China either. Heck I don't see you supporting our disenfranchised people belonging to transvestite groups in India itself. When will you start doing that? Any whole-hearted support for Palestinians from you?

No, you won't. You won't even give a flying ----- because you know it is not your problem. So, why the special status only for Lankan Tamils? What, is it just because you speak the same language as them? What if the Kurds spoke Tamil too? Will you go fight for them then?

India itself has so many problems that the Tamil issue does not even compare. Naxals, global terrorist networks like LET, ULFA, rogue states etc. Instead makes the Tamil issue look like a tiny flea.

Shit happens and shit needs to be removed using shovels not guns. Guns simply adds more to the shit.

The Lankan apartheid was a much, much simpler issue than what it is now. If people are assuming the only way to get out of this was to create a global terrorist organization and support its actions then they are so addled in the head that they can easily get the insanity plea in courts. Thinking with your balls don't solve problems.

I will say it again, the Tamil issue in Lanka is not even close to being an Indian problem. It is a problem belonging to the citizens of a country we share a maritime border with. Nothing more, nothing less. The only people concerned with it are our law enforcement agencies who should make sure India's citizens and interests are not harmed in anyway.

A good Indian citizen's only concern regarding this, especially with citizens belonging to states which are geographically very close to Sri Lanka, should be restricted to merely knowing the situation there and providing moral support on humanitarian grounds. Nothing more. This is so it doesn't boil into a refugee crisis later on as the states closest to the country will bear the societal and the economic brunt of the influx of refugees.

Supporting a terrorist organization knowingly or unknowingly is a crime in India, regardless of your own reasons.

Supporting the Tamils in the Tamil issue is only a moral obligation, nothing more, and it is not compulsory. Rather, you "don't" have the RIGHT to interfere in the going-ons of a foreign country as that will put our own sovereignty at risk. Sri Lanka is identified as a sovereign nation.

Note: I am not pointing this out only to you but to the forum as a whole.
LTTE did not represent the tamils 100%. They killed their opponents like PLOTE, TELO,EPRLF,EROS,EPDP.
Then murdered many non militant tamil leaders, like thiruchelvam, amirthalingam, dorei appa, kathiragamam, etc.
They virtually annihiliated the tamil policemen including the famous Bastianpillai. Now tiger supports ask where is the tamil police.

there never was an apparthied in SL.

saradiel1

Who is supporting LTTE in India ?

UNO is not fool who is pulling SL for the crime they have committed during this crack down.

Even Pakistanis were doing the same crackdown of east Pakistanis, the irony is India invaded east Pakistan for them and UNO was quite, but when same is happening in SL the UNO is proactive to punish SL and India is mute like dumb cow.

Indian soldiers were killed because of reluctant, benign, non-supporting, suspicious Sinhalese Government who thought they have gone too far inviting Indian army to interfere. They mended their mistake by making it hard for you; letting your army bleed.
this is the funniest part. SO SL gov is responsible for LTTE killing IPKF. SLG did the maximum. It was the SL army who helped IPKF when they were injured in the battle field. what let down IPKF was,
1. the total failure of the logistic system of IA.
2. they were unprepared, they came here as a peace keeping force not a combat one
3. they lacked knowledge and experience of the terrian.
4. TN politicians helped LTTE by arming and helping procurement of weapons even when IPKF was fighting with LTTE.
5. treachery of LTTE
6. LTTE's use of human shield and civilians as tac tic of war.
7. LTTE's sheer brutality in war
8. you didnt know what to do. RAW thought LTTE was 'our boys' but they turn out to be 'our killers' for them.

Are u that much reluctant to accept LTTE's treachery? Again i am telling u Google is not an authentic source.

saradiel1

North Indians always behaves like fools they never thinks sensibly. LTTE first followed gandhian way and people like Dilipan died of hunger protests initially majority of SL tamils supported peaceful way of protest but singalese atrocities forced them to take the weapons. Rajiv assassinated becoz of his foolishness nobody in SL including its govt. called IPKF try to understand it first. LTTE kills innocents ok....SL forces are saints? they never burnt library/orphans home/hospitals/temples?.

Whenever Indian sorry TN fisherman killed by SL navy no northies/souties except TN won't arise their voice but wen 2 soldiers beheaded in LOC whole India standing in one course and protested aganist Pakistan. 450 TN fisherman killed so far no action taken yet and India assisted tamil genocide in SL still we thinks India is not anti-tamils means then we are damn fools. ALL TAMILS SHOULD BE UNITED AND PROTECTS OUR RACE ,HERITAGE AND CULTURE.
for the first bold sentence, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::
dileepan hunger strike was staged by Prabha to start war with IPKF.
All the world know Rajiv was killed by LTTE.
No one is a saint. SL army did many crimes. But now the ibrary was renovated and built again by SL gov. Do u know that?
when LTTE target army from homes/hospitals/temples they become legitimate targets for army. learn about Jaffna hospital massacre by IPKF. it will reveal about LTTE methods.
Why does Indian coeast guard always reject such claims and why do TN fishermen deliberately cross the border in thousands every day even after such 'abuse'?

'ALL TAMILS SHOULD BE UNITED AND PROTECTS OUR RACE ,HERITAGE AND CULTURE' now whose side will all tamils would take between TN fishing robbers vs SL tamil fishermen. ????:taunt::taunt::taunt::

saradiel1

Here's the full documentary by a British channel which has raised a storm in the international community and has again brought up the issue of Sri Lankan war crimes.
Its disheartening to see the plight of these people and i really hope that they get some justice somehow.
AH hee comes the evidence that UN doesnt even accpet!!!!:namaste::namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles