Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in col

Novice

Re: Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in

@Neuro , With respect to you and your allegiance to your community, I would recommend deleting this post. Whatever you said is utter nonsense and bull crap. Your personal emotions and utter ignorance towards other readers is sheer factionalism and Blasphemy. Please try to be a bit rationale, sane and sensible before you think of waging racial hatred. And if you so believe, please consider migrating to your promised land of SL and stop maligning my motherland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned

Stupid post to say the least.

Sri Lankan Tamils are SRI LANKANS. They are not Indians. So why in the world do you think we should sacrifice our soldiers and resources for them. If they were Indians, we would have made sure that the Sri Lankan Army would be dispatched to hell.

Even if they didn't, they made sure that the civilians take the first bullet by making them human shields. Hiding behind innocents is the work of cowards.
Watch the documentary I posted in my last post to know it yourself.

Of course they are not saints and they committed horrendous crimes against their Tamil population (even to the extent of bombing hospitals, raping & executing prisoners) and that is why the word is spreading fast to bring those criminals to justice.

Unless you come out of your well, you'll never see the realities and would keep believing in your self made world.

You knew the answer, just been pointed again for your convenience.
Its interesting to see that you mentioned "whole India standing in one course and protested aganist Pakistan". You know that one of the strongest protest of this incident came from Chennai and still you asked.

I doubt that number. Some source substantiating what you mentioned would be appreciated.
The solution of every problem is not war. There are various other options which are exercised under various circumstances. There's no specific course of action for a specific issue in Geo-politics.

First you need to learn the difference between nationality and language. Just because someone in any part of the world speaks the same language as one of ours doesn't make them Indians. Period.
With that logic Bengali, Sindhi, Punjabi and Urdu speaking population around the globe would then 'by default' become Indians irrespective of them being a Bangladeshi or Pakistani. When sectarian violence in Pakistan is killing hundreds of Sindhis & Punjabis, nobody in India is calling their country anti-sindhi or anti punjabi.
Get out of your twisted mentality, its a bane for you and nobody else.
Tnx for your compliment.

When I asked Indian forces to intervene in SL don't fabricate stories as you like. We blaming India for its assistance in genocidal at SL. They killed 450 TN fisherman so TN tamils are not Indians? Indian navy not even seized a SL catamaran for their atrocities.

LTTE is only freedom fighting organisation having tri-forces and wears uniform(they never hide like cowards) and ran separate government and they had interantional spoke person Anton balasingham wic terrorist having such things?. Have ever talked to SL tamils in your life time? most of people use to say my brother or father in army(means LTTE).

East Pakistan is your problem? why you intervened? Argentina(1983) US(2011) brought HR violations aganist SL in UN. Those countries not at related 2 tamils but India culturally bound to tamils but still it acting as stupid. India betrayed tamils in every means. Patriotism make you blind use your brain at some extent.

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned

@KS @Mad Indian would you say the same? Been Tamil for 3500 years and Indian for 65?

Let me ask the Tamils here what comes first, language or nation? Which has a stronger bond for you?
No doubt ,nation comes first; OPV is don't take our patriotism is the license for you to kill our race or allowing others to kill us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

No doubt nation , OPV is don't take our patriotism is the license for you to kill our race or allow others to kill us.
TN Tamils matter to us. Not Lankans. And your post before was seditious.

prakashbioc

North Indians always behaves like fools they never thinks sensibly. LTTE first followed gandhian way and people like Dilipan died of hunger protests initially majority of SL tamils supported peaceful way of protest but singalese atrocities forced them to take the weapons. Rajiv assassinated becoz of his foolishness nobody in SL including its govt. called IPKF try to understand it first. LTTE kills innocents ok....SL forces are saints? they never burnt library/orphans home/hospitals/temples?.

Whenever Indian sorry TN fisherman killed by SL navy no northies/souties except TN won't arise their voice but wen 2 soldiers beheaded in LOC whole India standing in one course and protested aganist Pakistan. 450 TN fisherman killed so far no action taken yet and India assisted tamil genocide in SL still we thinks India is not anti-tamils means then we are damn fools. ALL TAMILS SHOULD BE UNITED AND PROTECTS OUR RACE ,HERITAGE AND CULTURE.
I finally noticed a man speaking a naked truth in this thread. but you should calm down or else you'll be stamped as tamil terrorist or so called pro-ltte

ani82v

Country flag

Oh...malayalis , Kanadiga will protect us? first give water according to agreement then we talk about the rest. I am a tamilian for more 3500 yrs but I am Indian for just 64 yrs how long India union will survive? don't forget USSR can't hold its country together. Even after 1000 we people are Indians or not we don't know but we would identify our self as tamils forever . So its utmost important to protect our race at any cost. Unfortunately I argued with an idiot for so long sorry.....
But your were born a couple of decades ago, no?

SPIEZ

Country flag

Delete this post ,Sir.Do not let your emotions overwhelm you
Post earmarked for future (Terrorist supporting) evidence.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag

1) Tamils were unfortunate from the first place in Lanka.

2) Tigers offered what Tamils some bargaining chipos

3) However they lost all trust and let hell loose, when they started targeting their own kind.
All the people supporting the tigers should probably read about the what they did to the kids and so on and so forth.

4) Lankans also hold a grave hand in this.
They very simply targeted Tamil residencies and localities for shelling, made life hell for the Tamils. There are a large number of Sinhalese aka Lankan youth who come to TN for proper education and a chance to move abroad, because there was a limited oppurunity from Lanka itself.

5) peera called for a global compromise in 2001. He should have followed the same path. It was a grave mistake to go down the terrorist which ultimately lead to his end.

SPIEZ

Country flag

Milk has been spilled. There is no way we can go back and correct this.

Our future plan of actions must take consideration of Lankan interests in large.

If India wants to really help Lankan Tamils, instead of voting against Lanka, they should build observation stations in large Tamil populated areas. Strive for more neutral observers and ensure proper and ethical treatment of Tamils are being administered.

They can provide international aid to Lanka and in the process keep the atrocities on Tamils limited.

This clearly serves all purpose Lankan, Tamils and ours.

mikhail

Country flag

These LTTE guys deserved no mercy and nor did these ethnic tamils who supported the barbaric acts of LTTE. Anybody who calls it bad must also remember what LTTE did to our soldiers. I wud have killed in similar manner if asked to lead an assault on these butchers called LTTE.
and may i state that what we did to the SL Tamils was equally demonic in nature!i mean instead of supporting our SL Tamil brothers we sent our own Armed Forces to kill our fellow brothers and supported those SL scums who are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing people who supported our enemies in the past(read pakistan during '71 war)and now the chinis.i think now's the time to punish those Godless Lankans a lesson for their crimes against humanity after what they did to our fellow Tamil brothers in Lanka:mad:!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

and may i state that what we did to the SL Tamils was equally demonic in nature!i mean instead of supporting our SL Tamil brothers we sent our own Armed Forces to kill our fellow brothers and supported those SL scums who are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing people who supported our enemies in the past(read pakistan during '71 war)and now the chinis.i think now's the time to punish those Godless Lankans a lesson for their crimes against humanity after what they did to our fellow Tamil brothers in Lanka:mad:!
Indian Army was sent to keep peace. To disarm all terrorists. LTTE started killing our men. If killing of LTTE by our soldiers is like killing "your brothers" then you have to rethink your priorities. SL Tamils are no brothers of ours. For the rest of India only Tamils in TN are our brothers.

mikhail

Country flag

Indian Army was sent to keep peace. To disarm all terrorists. LTTE started killing our men. If killing of LTTE by our soldiers is like killing "your brothers" then you have to rethink your priorities. SL Tamils are no brothers of ours. For the rest of India only Tamils in TN are our brothers.
Yusuf Sir,first of all why the heck did we send our Armed Forces there in Lanka in the first place!i mean i know that the SL Army was doing all sorts of wrong things to the Lankan Tamils but the thing which we could do was to go to the U.N.O. and gave them evidences of the SL state sponsored terrorism on the SL Tamils and could have persuaded them through Soviet Union to send an International Peace keeping Force under the leadership of India and bring the situation under control.but our GOI under the leadership of Rajeev Gandhi sent our troops there in Lanka and instructed them to go after LTTE with all their guns blazing!this incident turned the SL Tamils against us and as LTTE was their representative party they had no other option than to attack our Jawans and this lead to the unnecessary bloodshed of around 8,000-9,000 LTTE cadres and the irreplaceable loss of some 1,200 brave IA personnel who could have served us millions of times better if they were alive today!i am not supporting the LTTE but merely pointing out that this was not our war in the first place to fight on and India was wrongfully involved in this war due to the sheer stupidity and incompetence of the then P.M. of India!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Yusuf Sir,first of all why the heck did we send our Armed Forces there in Lanka in the first place!i mean i know that the SL Army was doing all sorts of wrong things to the Lankan Tamils but the thing which we could do was to go to the U.N.O. and gave them evidences of the SL state sponsored terrorism on the SL Tamils and could have persuaded them through Soviet Union to send an International Peace keeping Force under the leadership of India and bring the situation under control.but our GOI under the leadership of Rajeev Gandhi sent our troops there in Lanka and instructed them to go after LTTE with all their guns blazing!this incident turned the SL Tamils against us and as LTTE was their representative party they had no other option than to attack our Jawans and this lead to the unnecessary bloodshed of around 8,000-9,000 LTTE cadres and the irreplaceable loss of some 1,200 brave IA personnel who could have served us millions of times better if they were alive today!i am not supporting the LTTE but merely pointing out that this was not our war in the first place to fight on and India was wrongfully involved in this war due to the sheer stupidity and incompetence of the then P.M. of India!
India sent its forces to keep peace. Disarm terrorists. And see if some agreement can be reached. LTTE was already butchering people by the time IPKF reached.

If Rajiv Gandhi was re-elected, he was going to send our troops back. That's why LTTE killed him.

Decklander

Those supporting LTTE do not know the full story. IPKF ensured a ceasefire between LTTE, PLOTE and SL army. LTTE than went back on its promise and started attacking PLOTE and IPKF. RAW was able to save top leadership of PLOTE. PLOTE were also tamils which were butchered by LTTE. So who killed tamils and IPKF and what mercy can anyone ask for LTTE who are killers of tamils. Is it not a fact that LTTE used same tamils as shield in final stages of the war and attacked SL army from the very same safe zones which were marked for unarmed civilians of tamil origin. Every coin has two sides and every issue also has two sides. You are believing only the version put out by Channel-4.

Decklander

Oh that figures. Eastern people are ruthless.
some of the deadliest and bloodiest battles were fought in those jungles. Every inch was full of land mines.

Decklander

India sent its forces to keep peace. Disarm terrorists. And see if some agreement can be reached. LTTE was already butchering people by the time IPKF reached.

If Rajiv Gandhi was re-elected, he was going to send our troops back. That's why LTTE killed him.
Yes very correct. IPKF was already in SL, Rajiv wanted to give free hand to IPKF which till than was fighting with just one leg and one hand against LTTE. RAW secretly flew Peerabhakaran to delhi for a meeting with Rajiv in Mar 1991 and the blunt message given by Rajiv to them laid the plot for elimination of Rajiv.

Iamanidiot

@Decklander was the US intrested in using Tricomalee Lagoons as submarine pens during the 75-82 period?

HeinzGud

Country flag

North Indians always behaves like fools they never thinks sensibly. LTTE first followed gandhian way and people like Dilipan died of hunger protests
Thilipan was murdered by LTTE. It wasn't a sacrifice. It was LTTE that denied tilipan any food or water.

LTTE kills innocents ok....SL forces are saints? they never burnt library/orphans home/hospitals/temples?.
SL army hadn't done that! If you have proof them show us.

Whenever Indian sorry TN fisherman killed by SL navy no northies/souties except TN won't arise their voice but wen 2 soldiers beheaded in LOC whole India standing in one course and protested aganist Pakistan. 450 TN fisherman killed so far no action taken yet and India assisted tamil genocide in SL still we thinks India is not anti-tamils means then we are damn fools. ALL TAMILS SHOULD BE UNITED AND PROTECTS OUR RACE ,HERITAGE AND CULTURE.
5,000 Lankan fishermen to stage mid-sea protest | The Sundaytimes Sri Lanka

Why then these Tamilians hurt the only livelyhood of SL tamilians? Aren't they supposed to be brethren.

read this and enlighten yourself. Sri Lanka : Northern Sri Lanka fishermen protest at the Indian mission
Fishermen in Northern Sri Lanka today staged a protest in front of the Consulate General of India, in Jaffna demanding the Indian government to stop Indian trawlers poaching in Sri Lanka's territorial waters.

The protest was organized by the organizations of Jaffna district fishermen.

Indian mission allowed five representatives of the fishermen to enter the premises to hand over a petition while Sri Lankan military and police personnel were deployed in the premises amidst chaos.

Later on protesters marched up to the office of Jaffna District Secretary and handed over their petition to the official as well.

The fishermen accuse that the organized South Indian fishing trawlers invade Sri Lankan waters for poaching causing conflict with the Sri Lankan fishermen and Sri Lanka Navy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles