Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in col

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in cold blood after handing snack

LONDON: Fresh questions have been raised over Sri Lanka's armed forces conduct during the final stages of the operation against Tamil Tiger rebels after new photographs emerged claiming that the 12-year-old son of the rebels' leader was summarily executed.

A series of photographs show Balachandran Prabhakaran, son of Villupillai Prabhakaran, who was head of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).

According to the Independent, one of the photos shows the boy sitting in a bunker, alive and unharmed, apparently in the custody of Sri Lankan troops.

Another picture which was taken a few hours later shows the boy's body lying on the ground, his chest pierced by bullets.

The images were taken in May 2009 at the end of the Sri Lankan government's operation to crush the LTTE, which had launched a bloody, decades-long insurgency against the state that led to the deaths of perhaps 70,000 people.

According to the report, the authorities always said Prabhakaran's son was killed in cross-fire, as troops moved in to take the LTTE's last stronghold.

But the images, contained in a new documentary, No Fire Zone, which will be screened at the Geneva Human Rights Film Festival during the UN Human Rights Council meeting in March, suggest the boy was captured alive and killed at a later stage.

A forensic pathologist who examined the later images for the filmmakers, said the boy was shot five times in the chest.:(
Furthermore, propellant burns around the wound suggest he was shot at very close range. :rage:

The film's director, Callum Macrae, claimed that the new photographs were important evidence because they appear to rule out any suggestion that Balachandran was killed in cross-fire or during a battle.

They show he was held, and even given a snack, before being taken and executed in cold blood.

Prabhakaran's body was displayed on state television, part of the front of his skull missing, also suggesting he may have been shot at close range.

The Sri Lankan authorities have always denied shooting anyone who was trying to surrender, it added.
(Link)

:rage:

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Re: Lankan forces photographed killing 12-yr-old son of LTTE leader in

NSFW Disturbing Images/Videos

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

NSFW : Disturbing Images/Videos

For those who don't understand Malayalam (Rough translation)
1. The dude starts by saying something to the effect of "War may not be fair, but killing innocents people is not war but genocide" and that the World ignores this shit.
2. Videos of Sinhalese committing genocide against innocent Tamil people.
3. Tamil women are brought to Lankan camps in groups, raped and executed.
4. Among the disfigured dead bodies of the women, has been discovered the remains of Tamil TV presenter Isaipriya (1:53 in video).
5. 12 yr old Balachandran Prabkharan's (LTTE leader's son) dead body with bullet holes in chest (2:02). He was blindfolded, cuffed and shot at close range according to forensic reports.
6. Tamil People still living as second class citizens in Lanka.

:tsk: And they call themselves Buddhists :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Let me see How much to made their Politics for this Issues in Tamil Parties in Tamil Nadu

and also Looking for some words From UK ,US and UN ..I know they only condemns rather then Arrest this war criminal

Sri Lanka's President won't take this as much serious Issue because he had two best Friends whose Pockets had VETO power

and Human Rights ..Yeah they will Protest against Killing of Kasab and Afsal but what about this..!!! Still no news from there

Silly Countries they need to stay in Power they do anything at all cost ..No Humanity No Grace

kurup

Country flag

An unfortunate incident that a 12 year old was killed in cold blood for the wrong doings by his father.

Atleast SL army should have spared the child.

HeinzGud

Country flag

NSFW : Disturbing Images/Videos

6. Tamil People still living as second class citizens in Lanka.

:tsk: And they call themselves Buddhists :tsk:
Do you think I'm a first class citizen in SL. lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Decklander

These LTTE guys deserved no mercy and nor did these ethnic tamils who supported the barbaric acts of LTTE. Anybody who calls it bad must also remember what LTTE did to our soldiers. I wud have killed in similar manner if asked to lead an assault on these butchers called LTTE.

Iamanidiot

These LTTE guys deserved no mercy and nor did these ethnic tamils who supported the barbaric acts of LTTE. Anybody who calls it bad must also remember what LTTE did to our soldiers. I wud have killed in similar manner if asked to lead an assault on these butchers called LTTE.
Delete this post ,Sir.Do not let your emotions overwhelm you

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

While the genocide is not acceptable and definitely killing of non combatants including children and women, but the LTTE spared no efforts to use women and children to kill people. They all trained to kill innocents themselves. So much happened there that once the Lankan forces got on top in the war they didn't spare anyone. The Tamil kids paid for what LTTE did over 30 years using women and kids as bombers to kill in various blasts that killed women and children amongst others.

There was barbarism all round

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

^ does everything starts and ends with LTTE? Sinhalese had saintly behaviour before and after LTTE?

Last edited:

Decklander

Delete this post ,Sir.Do not let your emotions overwhelm you
What wud you feel about an organisation when you go to recover the bodies of two of your men who have been killed and hung by a tree and when you lower one body, the booby trapped hand grenade planted in their back by cutting open their back and connected with a very thin wire with the tree they were hung, explodes killing your two men? I went to recover two bodies during IPKF ops and came back with four. That day I decided,"No Mercy".
grow up and get into a real battle for once, you too will become like me.

Iamanidiot

What wud you feel about an organisation when you go to recover the bodies of two of your men who have been killed and hung by a tree and when you lower one body, the booby trapped hand grenade planted in their back by cutting open their back and connected with a very thin wire with the tree they were hung, explodes killing your two men? I went to recover two bodies during IPKF ops and came back with four. That day I decided,"No Mercy".
I can understand those emotions but we do not need these in an open fora sir

HeinzGud

Country flag

Where were you stationed sir? I mean in Jaffna.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

If he is a Chinese then he is certainly a first class citizen of Sri Lanka :rotflmao:
I can clearly remember he was pointed by an Indian poster for using first person on a topic about China.

Decklander

All those members who are trying to speak in favour of LTTE must know that war itself is a very barbaric game where the less barbaric losses and more barbaric wins. Those who are crying today about LTTE must also remember that those killed in SL were ethenic Tamils and Srilankan nationals but the Indian Soldiers who died there were INDIANS. Let us not behave like Pakistanies and try and become holders of Muslim Umma while we can't take care of our own nation.
Peerabhakaran was a third rate cheat who went back on his promise and attacked IPKF. We had largest number of casualties in jungles of Jaffna and trico. Any Indian who supports LTTE in my opinion is a traitor and guilty of deaths of nearly 1250 IPKF soldiers. Let those who talk of LTTE, first provide a good life to tamils of India and than talk of ethenic tamils.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles