Lament in the Formation of Telegana

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by I-G, Oct 10, 2013.

1. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

Its reality .
    Why to compare ? Indian Muslims are Indians

They haven't gone through the painful Partition like Mother India .

Its not just up to elections . its visible in the system and whenever the talk is about giving more space to the Indian Muslims in the field of employment, education etc , it becomes minority appeasement but not the development of Indian Muslims .

Muslims are emotional people and even during the partition , they proved their loyalty and wisdom .

AIMIM is product of AP CM Chenna Reddy policies which was to crush the Telangana movement . AIMIM got its first seat in 1981 , it was not any coincidence

Here its more about the real issue which is misusing of democracy in the name of religion, caste and clan etc .

I do know what i am talking and i never put any sorrow anywhere . Stop here only for making me a sorrowful person just because you don't like to hear the other side . Just stick to the subject instead of these character assasinations :rofl: , these are too old tactics on forums

3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Lament in the Formation of Telegana

One indeed requires to address this issue since politics and vote bank has murkied the waters.

4. jmj_overlord

jmj_overlord Regular Member

now more and more groups will come demanding new states and the country slowly falls into chaos.............

5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Post #1 on this thread was in continuation of I-G's lament as thus::

To this languorous lament, my reply was:

The topic was Formation of Telagnana.

Hence it was off topic. Since Muslim were not being discussed as such.

But the lament requires to be addressed.

Muslims are Indians and of that there is no second guessing.

So are Christians, Parsis, Sikhs, Jains, and what have you.

Therefore, why are they so insecure and have to believe that they have to prove themselves as Indians?

And why don't the other minorities have the same lament?

Where has India gone wrong to make the Muslim feel so alienated?

And what should be done to prove they are as good as anyone else and equally loved and respected?

I am aghast the symbolism equates secularism. Akhilesh will a skull cap is secular, but no damned chap regales me for my pet name Salim and when I wear always the Karakul with my suit!

In fact, I know of Islam more than some of these cosmetic pseudo secular folks who think wearing the skull cap is the be all and end all of Islam, since I made it a point to read and understand religion.

Rahul Gandhi said Poverty is the State of the Mind. I say Imagined Insecurity is a State of the Mind.

As the saying goes, you cannot put the Sun down. If you push it down in the East, it will bob up in the West!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013