Lahore is 'Paris of Pakistan,' tweets William Hague

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueSpirit

lol it's better than following a whabi madharsa terrorists.

atleast i don't go to places and blow my self up shouting my gods name :lol:

jai kali mata kaboooooom.have you heard something like this in suicide bombings?????

but we do hear things like alla hu akbar and kabooooom :lol:

got this sir terrorist
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I couldn't help laughing non-stop at your post....

Blackwater

farhan_9909;763031[B said:
]mostly because your history is only about slavery,being raped,beaten and ruled.[/B]
Cowardness is something like part of your culture now.and something now part of your genes aswell

Being ruled by minority for a very very long time.when the minority itself was less than 1% of your total population.

i am sure you must have got this my dear SRBR friend

SRBR=Slave,rape,beaten,ruled
what is ur history????:p:p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Frankly speaking, if one were to be dispassionate and impartial, one would observe that is it your ancestors who submitted to rape and force and converted to Islam. So slavery and cowardice runs in your genes, going by your own argument.

This behaviour was amply demonstrated by you guys in all the wars with India. Downhill skiing is something that your so-called "best of the nation", your Army - has practiced to perfection.

Normally I never believe in behavioural aspects being passed on genetically, but the behaviour of your nation in all the wars in your short existence seems to make me believe that there is indeed something called "genetic cowardice" which present-day Pakis display in abundance.
even though we know you guys are pathological liars.but let suppose for a moment if we agree(LET SUPPOSE ONLY)

if our ancestors were none other than your ancestors hence those female being raped must be either sister or mother of your ancestors.so when they were raped what were your male ancestors doing?
watching there sisters and mothers getting raped?

which proves that whom have genes of beghairti and cowardeness..

while you do know that all those product of force conversion and rape and those muslims are still in india.
and if you remember my 3 weird condition formula in the other thread.i had openly stated this in my last condition that all the indian muslims should revert back to there original religion hinduism because force ful conversion is not allowed in Islam

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Frankly speaking, if one were to be dispassionate and impartial, one would observe that is it your ancestors who submitted to rape and force and converted to Islam. So slavery and cowardice runs in your genes, going by your own argument.

This behaviour was amply demonstrated by you guys in all the wars with India. Downhill skiing is something that your so-called "best of the nation", your Army - has practiced to perfection.

Normally I never believe in behavioural aspects being passed on genetically, but the behaviour of your nation in all the wars in your short existence seems to make me believe that there is indeed something called "genetic cowardice" which present-day Pakis display in abundance.
even though we know you guys are pathological liars.but let suppose for a moment if we agree(LET SUPPOSE ONLY)

if our ancestors were none other than your ancestors hence those female being raped must be either sister or mother of your ancestors.so when they were raped what were your male ancestors doing?

while you do know that all those product of force conversion and rape and those muslims are still in india.
and if you remember my 3 weird condition formula in the other thread.i had openly stated this in my last condition that all the indian muslims should revert back to there original religion hinduism because force ful conversion is not allowed in Islam

Blackwater

those who converted are baegaret and coward and that is u and ur ancestor Mr farhaan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Idhar bhi Jhagaraa suru ??

Communal right galore !! Ah...

@Farhan mian maan bhi Jayo Na... Kab tak communal roits karoge ??

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
mostly because your history is only about slavery,being raped,beaten and ruled.
Cowardness is something like part of your culture now.and something now part of your genes aswell

Being ruled by minority for a very very long time.when the minority itself was less than 1% of your total population.

lol iam a rajput b8tch :lol: and iam sorry my ancestors weren't able to save your pakhana ass.so you got slaved and your ancestors got raped and you got converted. :rofl:

once again iam sorry my rajput ancestors weren't able to save your grand grand mother from getting raped by arabs,turks,mughals and etc etc.:lol::rofl::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol iam a rajput b8tch :lol: and iam sorry my ancestors weren't able to save your pakhana ass.so you got slaved and your ancestors got raped and you got converted. :rofl:

once again iam sorry my rajput ancestors weren't able to save your grand grand mother from getting raped by arabs,turks,mughals and etc etc.:lol::rofl::lol:
So it is proved that indian muslims are the product of your own ancestors sisters and mothers being raped by the rulers aka the pakistani muslims?

Sorry my friend Islam doesnt allow us to rape women or force them for mere conversion

we prefer quality.and ofcourse we wont want slave to become one of us..i meant the SRBR to be one of us

So my dear Rajput SRBR friend.even if you recite kalma we wont consider cheap as one of us.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
So it is proved that indian muslims are the product of your own ancestors sisters and mothers being raped by the rulers aka the pakistani muslims?

Sorry my friend Islam doesnt allow us to rape women or force them for mere conversion

we prefer quality.and ofcourse we wont want slave to become one of us..i meant the SRBR to be one of us

So my dear Rajput SRBR friend.even if you recite kalma we wont consider cheap as one of us.
bwahahahaha...........

our ladies did johar(killed theselves) if we lost the battle or war.
so it's funny a rape product like you is calling himself the conqueror.

lol @ farhan the illegitimate son of bin qasim and a product of SRBR :lol:

and again iam sorry about you great great great ancestors :rofl::lol::rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bwahahahaha...........

our ladies did johar(killed theselves) if we lost the battle or war.
so it's funny a rape product like you is calling himself the conqueror.

lol @ farhan the illegitimate son of bin qasim and a product of SRBR :lol:

and again iam sorry about you great great great ancestors :rofl::lol::rofl:
Killed themselves?probably in love for the muslims.

well even indian muslims are not the products of rape?why know why?because muslims rulers raped your female and than those harami born were not included into Islam.and they remained hindu

well i am deeply sorry that your ancestors were raped by pakistanis aka we muslims..

bose

Country flag

well even indian muslims are not the products of rape?why know why?because muslims rulers raped your female and than those harami born were not included into Islam.and they remained hindu
One good example of Haraami is Aurangzeb...

well i am deeply sorry that your ancestors were raped by pakistanis aka we muslims..
How is that ??? I heard Muslims say that they do not commit rape that is against ISLAM... or is it ISLAM allows rape of non muslims ???

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

ok you won mullah.
iam not gonna degrade myself to your level :rolleyes:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
@farhan_9909 You said "slaves" aren't allowed in Islam? You're a moron. Ever heard of the Mamluk "slave dynasty" that ruled northern India from Delhi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk_Sultanate_(Delhi)

Seriously, what kind of garbage do your Paki history textbooks teach you?...................Never mind, the results are obvious for all to see. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ashicjose

One good example of Haraami is Aurangzeb...

How is that ??? I heard Muslims say that they do not commit rape that is against ISLAM... or is it ISLAM allows rape of non muslims ???
They used religion to expand and unite their Kingdome and still many using it (people like ISI-Taliban -they are living in hell and they want to see the same state in Indian Muslims :rolleyes: , Arafat-we know how much money was in his account when he died , Hamas-still money is flowing like water and the quantity expands whenever something bad happens there and I think that is the reason rockets falls without any credible cause ...there is many examples in the past and in the present. :confused:

bose

Country flag
They used religion to expand and unite their Kingdome and still many using it (people like ISI-Taliban -they are living in hell and they want to see the same state in Indian Muslims :rolleyes: , Arafat-we know how much money was in his account when he died , Hamas-still money is flowing like water and the quantity expands whenever something bad happens there and I think that is the reason rockets falls without any credible cause ...there is many examples in the past and in the present. :confused:
The so called religion of peace is not only taking its full toll in the land of pure... but also else where in middle east if one looks around that region...

although I cannot fore tell what will happen in future... but definitely this religion of peace will be a big factor of destruction of its own people though it own contradictions...

nirranj

Country flag
May be he said Lahore is the Paris of Pakistan, just because every time Pakistan Adventure ends in defeat, the English and Americans need to intervene and save it from Indian Army as they used to save Paris from Germans...

ashicjose

The so called religion of peace is not only taking its full toll in the land of pure... but also else where in middle east if one looks around that region...

although I cannot fore tell what will happen in future... but definitely this religion of peace will be a big factor of destruction of its own people though it own contradictions...
Why you are changing the topic, if I am wrong prove it. Sorry if I hurt you but it is the fact.

Blackwater

:rofl::rofl::rofl::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::sucide::sucide:

Zarvin

mostly because your history is only about slavery,being raped,beaten and ruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles