Lahore is 'Paris of Pakistan,' tweets William Hague

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
LAHORE: British Foreign Secretary William Hague referred to Lahore as the 'Paris of Pakistan' while on his visit to the provincial capital as part of his Pakistan tour that officially began on Wednesday.

Tweeting from his official Twitter account, Hague said that he was happy to visit Lahore, before comparing it to French metropolis.

Hague started this official tour of Pakistan on Wednesday, starting with a bilateral meeting with the adviser to Prime Minister on foreign affairs and national security Sartaj Aziz. A foreign ministry official told The Express Tribune that the focus of British foreign secretary's visit would be on the current Afghan situation. The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Britain, which is part of the US-led Nato/Isaf mission in Afghanistan, was concerned about the deadlock over the Qatar talks.
The British foreign secretary later joined the Punjab cabinet for Iftar on Thursday evening after a day of meetings with the Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Lahore is ‘Paris of Pakistan,’ tweets William Hague – The Express Tribune

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Paris of Pakistan isn't really saying much. :yawn:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I sincerely hope you are not thinking that this means Lahore=Paris?

He said compared to the shithole the rest of the country is, Lahore is much better off.

@Armand2REP buddy, how do you feel Lahore and Paris being uttered in the same sentence?

LAHORE: British Foreign Secretary William Hague referred to Lahore as the 'Paris of Pakistan' while on his visit to the provincial capital as part of his Pakistan tour that officially began on Wednesday.

Tweeting from his official Twitter account, Hague said that he was happy to visit Lahore, before comparing it to French metropolis.

Hague started this official tour of Pakistan on Wednesday, starting with a bilateral meeting with the adviser to Prime Minister on foreign affairs and national security Sartaj Aziz. A foreign ministry official told The Express Tribune that the focus of British foreign secretary's visit would be on the current Afghan situation. The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Britain, which is part of the US-led Nato/Isaf mission in Afghanistan, was concerned about the deadlock over the Qatar talks.
The British foreign secretary later joined the Punjab cabinet for Iftar on Thursday evening after a day of meetings with the Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Lahore is 'Paris of Pakistan,' tweets William Hague – The Express Tribune

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I sincerely hope you are not thinking that this means Lahore=Paris?

He said compared to the shithole the rest of the country is, Lahore is much better off.

@Armand2REP buddy, how do you feel Lahore and Paris being uttered in the same sentence?
he didnt said that the rest of the countries is this and lahore is better

why are you acting like a hindu?

most probably he meant the historic wise lahore is to pakistan as paris is to europe.
since both the cities are very historic and cultural hub of the respective countries

Last edited by a moderator:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
very nice now pakhana landers should lick white boots daily to get there white master's praise :lol:

JBH22

most probably he meant the historic wise lahore is to pakistan as paris is to europe.
since both the cities are very historic and cultural hub of the respective countries
Why are you acting like a typical backward muslim

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

hey mullah
why don't you stop dragging my religion in your every garbage filled post.
stop acting like a typical mullah

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
hey mullah
why don't you stop dragging my religion in your every garbage filled post.
stop acting like a typical mullah
but look at his useless post.

i didnt said anything like a typical hindu.though still you guys if acts so than something is wrong with the word hindu i guess.

look i dont mind anyone calling me maulvi?as i dont consider myself worth of being called a maulvi.

Sir pandit

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Yes agree... Lahore was a historic and cultural hub of India before we gave it away to you after 1947.

Pakistan and history? 65yrs is hardly history buddy.

After this post I am sure you will post a lot more and entertain me even further!

My favourite comedy show just ended... carry on entertaining!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

There is only one reason he said it...

Lahore is the Paris wannabee of Asia, just like Riga is the Paris wannabe of the Baltic...

Blackwater

gora needs to withdraw from Afghanistan and need paki ports for that.

time ane par gadde ko bhi baap bana-na parta ha

yeah to sirf lahore ko paris banaya ha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

natarajan

do you have any mental issue or mentally retarded ,what is the relevance between his post and your question ? something went wrong in your genes and we should be happy as you went away with partition and hope people like you are not here or left behind

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
but look at his useless post.

i didnt said anything like a typical hindu.though still you guys if acts so than something is wrong with the word hindu i guess.

look i dont mind anyone calling me maulvi?as i dont consider myself worth of being called a maulvi.

Sir pandit
spoken like a typical mullah MALSI:rofl:

maybe madharsa education has took a toll on you:lol:

sir
whabi ;)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
spoken like a typical mullah MALSI:rofl:

maybe madharsa education has took a toll on you:lol:

sir
whabi ;)
it seems like your a brainwashed follower of modi and his right wing group rss/shiv sena.

being a proud wahabi/muslim.

got this Sir pandit

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
it seems like your a brainwashed follower of modi and his right wing group rss/shiv sena.

being a proud wahabi/muslim.

got this Sir pandit
lol it's better than following a whabi madharsa terrorists.

atleast i don't go to places and blow my self up shouting my gods name :lol:

jai kali mata kaboooooom.have you heard something like this in suicide bombings?????

but we do hear things like alla hu akbar and kabooooom :lol:

got this sir terrorist

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol it's better than following a whabi madharsa terrorists.

atleast i don't go to places and blow my self up shouting my gods name :lol:

jai kali mata kaboooooom.have you heard something like this in suicide bombings?????

but we do hear things like alla hu akbar and kabooooom :lol:

got this sir terrorist
mostly because your history is only about slavery,being raped,beaten and ruled.
Cowardness is something like part of your culture now.and something now part of your genes aswell

Being ruled by minority for a very very long time.when the minority itself was less than 1% of your total population.

i am sure you must have got this my dear SRBR friend

SRBR=Slave,rape,beaten,ruled

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
mostly because your history is only about slavery,being raped,beaten and ruled.
Cowardness is something like part of your culture now.and something now part of your genes aswell

Being ruled by minority for a very very long time.when the minority itself was less than 1% of your total population.

i am sure you must have got this my dear SRBR friend

SRBR=Slave,rape,beaten,ruled
Frankly speaking, if one were to be dispassionate and impartial, one would observe that is it your ancestors who submitted to rape and force and converted to Islam. So slavery and cowardice runs in your genes, going by your own argument.

This behaviour was amply demonstrated by you guys in all the wars with India. Downhill skiing is something that your so-called "best of the nation", your Army - has practiced to perfection.

Normally I never believe in behavioural aspects being passed on genetically, but the behaviour of your nation in all the wars in your short existence seems to make me believe that there is indeed something called "genetic cowardice" which present-day Pakis display in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles