Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

mayfair

Wonder if CAOS too on our payrole?
The Napaki COAS's father was a Qadiani (converted). COAS himself is believed by many Napakis to be a closet Qadiani.

You do the maths..

In the meantime enjoy this

mendosa

It is bound to happen to a spineless loose lacklustre India. I don't think we can compete with China, Democrazy sucks, China is running and we are crawling, West had huge headstart, Once demography shifts in next 20-50 years in different states we can say good bye to nationalist governments, Imagine bjp winning in bengal kerala nagaland without pandering to abrahamics. Further fragmentation of India seems inevitable unless we do massive scale Ghar Wapsies.
It's not all bad.

When China decides to start a project, they just get on with it. When India decides something, we have to spend years building consensus, we lose 10 years simply settling the protesters but once a consensus is built, it remains peaceful for the foreseeable future. Every time China does something, they create new enemies. Tibet, Xinxiang, Taiwan, etc. The cost one has to pay to defend from so many enemies is infinitely larger than the cost you would have paid by following their Raj-dharma properly. China has taken a corporate 'crash course' approach to nationbuilding by rejecting the wisdom of their several ancestors who had laid down infinitely superior templates of statecraft. The Communist revolution required them to discard all that they inherited from the past, and in that sense, they are exactly like Pakistanis.

We are only seeing the impact of 30 years of Chinese reforms. 30 years is a blink of an eye in the lifetime of a country. Just wait and see how they will pay the price for all the enemies they have made in this 30 years. India being jealous of Chinese 'achievements' is like a hardworking person looking at a cunning thief steal food and feeling bad for not having thought of that idea first, only to realize the next day that the thief has been arrested by the police.

There is a peculiar story of Pandavas burning Khandav-prasta and unknowingly killing the resident snakes in the process. The children of those snakes swore vengeance and tried to kill Arjuna several times throughout Mahabharata, but he survived because he was too strong. Eventually they managed to kill Arjuna's son. Same thing will happen with China.

They are able to ward off multiple threats as long as they are strong economically. But their economy is slipping, and the moment it slips beyond a point, they will start taking hits. Their next generation will pay the price for the karma incurred by their ancestors.

When everything is centrally planned, it is the central authority which collapses first when things don't work out. India has the family unit as a good social security system where children take care of their parents. China, on the other hand, got rid of all family values and pushed their youngsters to think that earning money and bolstering the economy is everything, 3 decades later, they have an old-age bulge and no one is ready to take care of their parents. China has now started building old age homes for the elderly because their responsibility falls on the central authority. They forced the one-child-policy on their people, everyone at that time said that India should have done that too, but people are now becoming aware of the adverse social impact of their policies on their demographics. Similarly, they have made a lot of centralized decisions 'in national interest' without taking the stakeholder's interests into consideration, now those stakeholders are breathing down the Communist party's neck for having shortchanged them.

Till date, the American public is debating whether the invasion of Iraq was a good thing or not, decades after Iraq has been razed to the ground. That disenfranchisement (and blowbacks from the Islamic world) has led an old issue to still continue to be a major bone of contention in every American election, with each candidate saying "no, no I didn't support the war in Iraq, you supported it". This is the problem with authoritarian decision making.

No one in India argues that the liberation of Bangladesh was a bad thing. That is the power of consensus. If we had invaded it earlier and acted rashly, we'd have had a Sri Lanka-style debacle on our hands where we lost 5000 soldiers. Indira Gandhi had the wisdom that her incompetent son lacked. Public consensus has great strength, it is not a burden. She set up rallies in India to educate Indian public about the atrocities happening in East Pakistan before she sent the Army in. Exactly opposite was her son who abandoned due process and went ahead with a covert invasion of Sri Lanka and we all know how it went.

Taking into account a long term view, we are much much better off than China or Europe or US, which is facing an extreme right wing backlash for ignoring the interests of the population for the sake of a handful of multinational oligarchs. Consensus is a slow process but it carries everyone along, and this is what has insulated us from 'color revolutions' of the kind we saw in Tienanmen Square, and many European countries, Ukraine being the latest.

Have confidence in our model of statecraft.

mayfair

@mendosa

Well said. Except I would like to add that you should also understand that Chinese mindset and thinking and cultural themes have largely been about power or lack of it.

Throughout their history, it's power and strength and it's unbridled, unambiguous projection that inspires and commands awe and respect. Anything less and you are considered weak.

This is why the Chinese model works well in China, at least in the Han Chinese areas. This is all that they have known going back as far as the historical records are available.

That this model does not work equally well elsewhere, is what the Chinese are finding a concept difficult to grasp.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Throughout their history, it's power and strength and it's unbridled, unambiguous projection that inspires and commands awe and respect. Anything less and you are considered weak.
In history han chinese were subjugated by mongols , kushans/ kanishka held large swathes of territory. Then chinese emperor became puppet between USA UK France Russia then Japanese enslaved them for a long while.

They never had unbridled power. India too suffered in history but upon independence while Indian set out to create an ideal secular peaceful world ( Nehru dream la la land) Chinese more realistically remembered their centuries of humiliation and decided to take revenge.

That is what governs Chinese behavior. That humiliation still makes them so anti Japan despite Japan being a key enabler of chinese growth and a pacifist nation.

That is also why Chinese are so offended all the time. Even hapless dalai lama makes them so insecure.

Unfortunately it has no easy remedy. Unless new generation of chinese stops buying communist propoganda and forgets the humiliation china will keep lashing out like a wounded serpent rather than being a gracious dragon.:facepalm:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Suddenly mulla started to give fatwa which is not anti Indian.
That's fishy i think they are scared of something.
once upon a time....

apparently parading both sonu nigam & nawaz sharif is crucial to undo the damage that was done to India's "aan, baan aur shaan" (borrowing his own words). BTW why didnt he ask ganja to be made ganja?! :confused1:

Science Singh

Country flag
It's not all bad.

When China decides to start a project, they just get on with it. When India decides something, we have to spend years building consensus, we lose 10 years simply settling the protesters but once a consensus is built, it remains peaceful for the foreseeable future. Every time China does something, they create new enemies. Tibet, Xinxiang, Taiwan, etc. The cost one has to pay to defend from so many enemies is infinitely larger than the cost you would have paid by following their Raj-dharma properly. China has taken a corporate 'crash course' approach to nationbuilding by rejecting the wisdom of their several ancestors who had laid down infinitely superior templates of statecraft. The Communist revolution required them to discard all that they inherited from the past, and in that sense, they are exactly like Pakistanis.

We are only seeing the impact of 30 years of Chinese reforms. 30 years is a blink of an eye in the lifetime of a country. Just wait and see how they will pay the price for all the enemies they have made in this 30 years. India being jealous of Chinese 'achievements' is like a hardworking person looking at a cunning thief steal food and feeling bad for not having thought of that idea first, only to realize the next day that the thief has been arrested by the police.

There is a peculiar story of Pandavas burning Khandav-prasta and unknowingly killing the resident snakes in the process. The children of those snakes swore vengeance and tried to kill Arjuna several times throughout Mahabharata, but he survived because he was too strong. Eventually they managed to kill Arjuna's son. Same thing will happen with China.

They are able to ward off multiple threats as long as they are strong economically. But their economy is slipping, and the moment it slips beyond a point, they will start taking hits. Their next generation will pay the price for the karma incurred by their ancestors.

When everything is centrally planned, it is the central authority which collapses first when things don't work out. India has the family unit as a good social security system where children take care of their parents. China, on the other hand, got rid of all family values and pushed their youngsters to think that earning money and bolstering the economy is everything, 3 decades later, they have an old-age bulge and no one is ready to take care of their parents. China has now started building old age homes for the elderly because their responsibility falls on the central authority. They forced the one-child-policy on their people, everyone at that time said that India should have done that too, but people are now becoming aware of the adverse social impact of their policies on their demographics. Similarly, they have made a lot of centralized decisions 'in national interest' without taking the stakeholder's interests into consideration, now those stakeholders are breathing down the Communist party's neck for having shortchanged them.

Till date, the American public is debating whether the invasion of Iraq was a good thing or not, decades after Iraq has been razed to the ground. That disenfranchisement (and blowbacks from the Islamic world) has led an old issue to still continue to be a major bone of contention in every American election, with each candidate saying "no, no I didn't support the war in Iraq, you supported it". This is the problem with authoritarian decision making.

No one in India argues that the liberation of Bangladesh was a bad thing. That is the power of consensus. If we had invaded it earlier and acted rashly, we'd have had a Sri Lanka-style debacle on our hands where we lost 5000 soldiers. Indira Gandhi had the wisdom that her incompetent son lacked. Public consensus has great strength, it is not a burden. She set up rallies in India to educate Indian public about the atrocities happening in East Pakistan before she sent the Army in. Exactly opposite was her son who abandoned due process and went ahead with a covert invasion of Sri Lanka and we all know how it went.

Taking into account a long term view, we are much much better off than China or Europe or US, which is facing an extreme right wing backlash for ignoring the interests of the population for the sake of a handful of multinational oligarchs. Consensus is a slow process but it carries everyone along, and this is what has insulated us from 'color revolutions' of the kind we saw in Tienanmen Square, and many European countries, Ukraine being the latest.

Have confidence in our model of statecraft.
Friend, I don't agree with you but still hope and pray that u r right.

mendosa

Friend, I don't agree with you but still hope and pray that u r right.
Politics in India is 'designed' to feel divisive. I can assure you, strategic decisions in India are taken as swiftly as they are in China.

When it comes to national interest, all political parties do come together.

Please see this 15 minute video, it's very reassuring

Last edited:

Science Singh

Country flag
Politics in India is 'designed' to feel divisive. I can assure you, strategic decisions in India are taken as swiftly as they are in China.

When it comes to national interest, all political parties do come together.

Please see this 15 minute video, it's very reassuring

Rising Muslim Population, Unbritled Christian prostelyzation fcra, rte, temple control, deep state ngo academic media bollytard judiciary mafia, rss getting killed like flies in commie and abrahamic dominated areas, scholarships salaries jobs funds lands etc for desert cults,courts banning evth hindu with impunity while pissing their pants on ayodhya.

may be when dealing with geopolitical strategic interest political parties have concensus and swiftness but when it comes to civilizational problems we seems fu**ed , can i call this remaining landmass "Bharat" if it becomes 80% muslim?

I would love a fragmented india rooted in its hinduness instead of a united abrahamic india anyday. For me Hinduism itself is Bharat, if russians become sanatanis tomorrow i'll support them against pakistan which is former bharat. It has less to do with land more to do with 8000 year old ideology of pluralism polytheism upanishads vedas ram krishna gita righteousness or in simple words Dharma

I dont blame these problems on bjp or politicians, the blame lies squarely on abrahamics for their aggression and more on hindus for their naivety retardedness of disunity, ignoring chanakya,non prostelyzation, ahinsa, vasudhev cuckumb, sab dharm saman hein, mazhab nahi sikhata apas mein bair,
1947 was a golden opportunity to remove filth completely from remaining india but nehru n takla killed it and hindus let them get away with it.

I am sure that china will never fall to abrahamic filth in next 200 years but i am not sure about india. China is trying to find their roots again and they will in next 20-40 years. If we don't course correct and things goes like this, china will be more sanatani than us in next 100-150 years and people like me will hope for a chinese invasion to clean abrahamic filth from india.

Till we have this democrazy, we should invest in deep state, so interest of santan never get undermined irrespective of regime change but best hindu minds seems too much busy with iit iim ias money money n only money, and protecting and expanding dharma is nowhere in their minds.

We may be winning a short term battle today due to hindutva modi rise but we are surely loosing civilizational war. we need some very very serious course correction as sanatanis or we will surely loose our civilization.

Pls correct me where my assesment is wrong, i respect ur opinions.

mendosa

Rising Muslim Population, Unbritled Christian prostelyzation fcra, rte, temple control, deep state ngo academic media bollytard judiciary mafia, rss getting killed like flies in commie and abrahamic dominated areas, scholarships salaries jobs funds lands etc for desert cults,courts banning evth hindu with impunity while pissing their pants on ayodhya.

may be when dealing with geopolitical strategic interest political parties have concensus and swiftness but when it comes to civilizational problems we seems fu**ed , can i call this remaining landmass "Bharat" if it becomes 80% muslim?

I would love a fragmented india rooted in its hinduness instead of a united abrahamic india anyday. For me Hinduism itself is Bharat, if russians become sanatanis tomorrow i'll support them against pakistan which is former bharat. It has less to do with land more to do with 8000 year old ideology of pluralism polytheism upanishads vedas ram krishna gita righteousness or in simple words Dharma

I dont blame these problems on bjp or politicians, the blame lies squarely on abrahamics for their aggression and more on hindus for their naivety retardedness of disunity, ignoring chanakya,non prostelyzation, ahinsa, vasudhev cuckumb, sab dharm saman hein, mazhab nahi sikhata apas mein bair,
1947 was a golden opportunity to remove filth completely from remaining india but nehru n takla killed it and hindus let them get away with it.

I am sure that china will never fall to abrahamic filth in next 200 years but i am not sure about india. China is trying to find their roots again and they will in next 20-40 years. If we don't course correct and things goes like this, china will be more sanatani than us in next 100-150 years and people like me will hope for a chinese invasion to clean abrahamic filth from india.

Till we have this democrazy, we should invest in deep state, so interest of santan never get undermined irrespective of regime change but best hindu minds seems too much busy with iit iim ias money money n only money, and protecting and expanding dharma is nowhere in their minds.

We may be winning a short term battle today due to hindutva modi rise but we are surely loosing civilizational war. we need some very very serious course correction as sanatanis or we will surely loose our civilization.

Pls correct me where my assesment is wrong, i respect ur opinions.
As you rightly said, this is a Hindu problem, not a government problem. Our elected representatives are only an intermediary who negotiate with other elected representatives, but one can't overlook the fact that the opinions that they represent are our own. It's not a foreign colonial government anymore, it's our own government and they will say and do what the majority tells them. Now if the majority is weak minded then what can the government do.

Hindus were given a chance in 1947 to throw out all Muslims during partition, but the majority didn't express any such desire apart from a handful of right-wing people, so who is to blame? If a minority group says "we cant live with Hindus we want separate land" then the least you can ask in return is that we will give separate country on the condition that all Muslims must migrate to that new country. Instead, we accepted a deal which said that Muslims will get a separate Muslim state and on top of that Muslims will also continue to live in India, so they get 2 homelands. Idhar bhi Musalman, udhar bhi Musalmaan, saala fir humko kya mila? babaji ka thullu?

All the problem stems from this bad deal. Had the Hindus simply said that we will not accept the deal imposed on us and there will be daily riots until the deal is reversed, then the deal would have been reversed. But Hindus accepted it quietly and moved on, so why blame the government? A government is like a parent, they know how their kids think. It is for the kid to change his behavior for the parent to take them seriously.

One good example is 2002 : http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claims-islamic-professor.75026/#post-1123257

The government cannot do anything unless Hindus do something. The silver lining is that the government cannot do anything if Hindus decide to do something.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Stick to topic..................... all of you......................................

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like salve had a professional middle finger to show to qureshi..
======
Harish Salve told me that in Dabhol matter,he was appearing initially.When Cong govt came,he was replaced by Khawar Qureshi: Aman Sinha, BJP

airtel

Country flag
Looks like salve had a professional middle finger to show to qureshi..
======
Harish Salve told me that in Dabhol matter,he was appearing initially.When Cong govt came,he was replaced by Khawar Qureshi: Aman Sinha, BJP

Salve himself was a congress member .....................his father was congress politician .................and he was the lawyer in bilkis bano case .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Salve himself was a congress member .....................his father was congress politician .................and he was the lawyer in bilkis bano case .
Salve was also appointed as SG during NDA1............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles