Kulbhushan Jadav Related to Ajit Doval

Do you think Kulbhushan Jadav is Ajit Doval's relative?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

Dark Lord

This is very interesting revelation from Paki investigative journalists on Kulbhushn Jadav being relative of Ajit Doval.

Dark Lord

Does anyone knows about this? What is our stand on this issue? What is our Indian media is saying about this? Do you think he might be lying? And if so, why?

There are so many questions. Please discuses.

Dark Lord

Does anyone knows about this? What is our stand on this issue? What is our Indian media is saying about this? Do you think he might be lying? And if so, why?

Yggdrasil

Country flag

I understand one of Jinnah's many illegitimate children is Raheel Sharif - he ate so much pork and drank so much whiskey he ended up with a Porky-whiskey swollen faced kid like Raheel. Does anyone knows about this? What is our stand on this issue? What is your Porki media is saying about this? Do you think I might be lying? And if so, why? There are so many questions. Please discuses.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I understand one of Jinnah's many illegitimate children is Raheel Sharif - he ate so much pork and drank so much whiskey he ended up with a Porky-whiskey swollen faced kid like Raheel. Does anyone knows about this? What is our stand on this issue? What is your Porki media is saying about this? Do you think I might be lying? And if so, why? There are so many questions. Please discuses.
upload_2017-4-20_15-7-40.jpeg

Dark Lord

Pakistan has a very tough stand on Kulbhushan Jadav. We must expose Pakistanis in front of the whole world. Fist we need to know why pak claims he used muslim name on passport. Why pakistan is saying he is related to Ajit Doval? Is there some deep conspiracy by pak? We should know. Right?

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Pakistan has a very tough stand on Kulbhushan Jadav. We must expose Pakistanis in front of the whole world. Fist we need to know why pak claims he used muslim name on passport. Why pakistan is saying he is related to Ajit Doval? Is there some deep conspiracy by pak? We should know. Right?
Yes Porki your coward fake-Muslim army (real Muslims from Saudi spit on your faces when you go there) has take a tough stand on some poor guy they kidnapped and tortured. The bravery of your forces brings a tear to my eye. My Porki friend, exposing your country to the whole world is really pointless, because like a naked retard covered in his own vomit, your country has no dignity left to protect. The only language you Porkis understand is humiliation and violence, which is what will come your way after selling your mother to China. That is the real conspiracy, Porki, that your fat pedophile drunk generals have sold your country to China, while brainwashing you into thinking that the YINDOOO and YAHOOODI and AMRIKIIII is your enemy. Think about that Porki. Think hard.

vinuzap

nawaz sharif's wife is from of gamma pehalwan an indian

it was rumoured by pakiastani that zulfiqar bhutto is the illegal child of motilal nehru

the guy he is quoting :

In August 2016, after the attack on media houses by MQM workers and the arrest of MQM leaders, Hussain was also taken into custody by Sindh Rangers.[14] In February 2017, an Anti-Terrorism Court in Pakistan instructed the authorities to to put the name of Hussain on the Exit Control List, after Hussain was charged with facilitation of hate speech but police failed to produce the Hussain in court hearings.[15]

Last edited:

Dark Lord

nawaz sharif's wife is from of gamma pehalwan an indian

it was rumoured by pakiastani that zulfiqar bhutto is the illegal child of motilal nehru

the guy he is quoting :

In August 2016, after the attack on media houses by MQM workers and the arrest of MQM leaders, Hussain was also taken into custody by Sindh Rangers.[14] In February 2017, an Anti-Terrorism Court in Pakistan instructed the authorities to to put the name of Hussain on the Exit Control List, after Hussain was charged with facilitation of hate speech but police failed to produce the Hussain in court hearings.[15]
So what are you trying to say? Audio is weak plus I can't read Urdu.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Doval is Garhwali Brahmin.

Liyaqat is a Shia who are known for Taqaiya which means he is certified liar since the the time of Muhammad.

Dark Lord

Doval is Garhwali Brahmin.

Liyaqat is a Shia who are known for Taqaiya which means he is certified liar since the the time of Muhammad.
Is there any of our Indian media houses saying that he is related to Ajit Doval? Or is just Pakistan? Why would he lie like this? I mean what will they gain by doing this?

Dark Lord

Not sure what Pak is trying to prove here. A cheap tactic by Pakistan. What do you think?

Global Defence

Articles