Knives, gear reviews, DIY projects, tips and more

Savaj

First of all, I would like to request mods to relocate/merge this thread if they find it suitable.

I am starting this thread so that we all can share our experiences with gear like knives, multi-tools, camping equipment, etc. with each other. It would be great to know about camping/trekking adventures or share your DIY projects.

With permission from mods, I would like to post couple of relevant videos from our YouTube channel.

Episode-7: Cold Steel SRK AUS8A review

Savaj

Here is a laptop backpack that performs well in office use as well as field use.

Episode-6: Maxgear X-7 Laptop Backpack Review

Savaj

Are you dying to tie a knot. This video will teach you how to tie basic knots for outdoors.

Savaj

Had too much of gear reviews, then try this fun way to boil an egg in a potato and enjoy it.

Savaj

Are you planning to start camping/trekking? We bring you essential gear for outdoors and 5 Cs of survival.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
EBay India is selling some cool stuff related to tracking and also tactical use like knives,tactical vest,waist begs backpacks,shoes,goggles etc at cheap prices.

Savaj

There is lot of interesting stuff floating on eBay. Just make sure that it is genuine product and not a Chinese fake. Some of those fakes look very similar to original articles. But may not last as long. In fact try to avoid counterfeit knives as they might break and hurt you.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There is lot of interesting stuff floating on eBay. Just make sure that it is genuine product and not a Chinese fake. Some of those fakes look very similar to original articles. But may not last as long. In fact try to avoid counterfeit knives as they might break and hurt you.
I agree items that are shipped from US are really expensive for example tactical vest from Hong Kong cost 3500 while it cost around 7000 imported from US but I have seen some cool knives at dirt cheap price 300 - 900.

Savaj

If I were you, I would stay away from those counterfeit knives. They might break when you need them most. Try to buy it from a reputed dealer. Check out range of knives from Mora. They are inexpensive but very durable.

Savaj

This Diwali was really special. I received a package containing some Swedish goodies. This package contained Fallkniven A1, F1 and S1 knives along with a DC-4 Diamond sharpener. Of special interest to us defence aficionados, is Fallkniven F1 which happens to be the knife issued to Swedish fighter pilots.

I have posted some pictures below.

Fallkniven-1.jpg

Fallkniven-2.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles