Khujliwal here...

kseeker

Retired
Hi Champs,
This is Khujliwal & I am always found where Dharna is in progress..Cheers...:thumb::hurray::hurray:
Is this some kind of joke?

Why I feel that, you are an existing member and this is your duplicate account? I might be incorrect though!

If you are a new user, welcome to DFI :yo: If not, may gods save your new new account :D

BTW, I like your user handle "Khujliwal" ::thumb:, now don't start a dharna here :p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Maybe you could use B Tex.

ECZEMA, RINGWORM, ITCHES & COLD CRACKS.

B-TEX OINTMENT IS A POWERFUL AYURVEDIC COMBINATION OF GERMICIDE, BACTERIOCIDAL,
ESCHOROTIC, ANTI SEPTIC, ANESTHETIC & ANTI PRURITIC.

TANKAN AMLA: IT IS A GERMICIDE & POWERFUL BACTERIOCIDAL ACTION.

SALICYLIC ACID: IT IS AN ESCHOROTIC. BEING HYGROSCOPIC, IT REMOVES WATER FROM THE TISSUES.
KAPOOR FLAVOUR: ANTI SEPTIC, ANESTHATIC & ANTI PRURITIC.

pmaitra

strongest possibility......... Yesterday I was thinking he will open new account when I saw him in tihar jail.
why did you ban him. He was good member
He was banned by DFI Staff as a whole. The reason is, he was violating the forum rules by name-calling another member and the forum.

Khujliwal

Hola you all smart Think Tanks...I am not some Kala Pani & wagera wagera...I am an active member of ----------- & just in curiosity, i googled & found an IDF.
So stop using all ur brains in wrong direction....:frusty::taunt1:

Ashutosh Lokhande

are members allowed to keep names which may hurt political sentiments?

if any1 names it profile as some anti modi type name then this forum is fine with it too?

Last edited:

Ajesh

Welcome Friend, While You are here we would be better advised to take precaution from you because of your perpetual Cold, cough and least desiringly so, your Irascibility, the last being the most unwanted.

Welcome Anyway :p

Global Defence

New threads

Articles