Soup Rs.5.50
Daal Rs.1.50
Meat Rs.21.00
Chappati Rs.1.00
Chicken Rs.24.50
Dosa Rs.4.00
Vgtble Bryani Rs.8.00
Fish Rs.13.00
This is actual price list for POOR People & is available at PAKISTAN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY CANTEEN.
The salary of those POOR PEOPLE is Rs.2,80,000/Month PLUS BONUS.
Welcome to the Canteen !!!!!!!

rockey 71

Irresistible Andhra Meals
Andhra Pradesh Bhavan Canteen is one of the few places in Delhi that gives you an offer that can not be refused. On a usual day it offers an unlimited thali for lunch and dinner consisting of Puri(lunch)/Phulka(dinner), Plain Rice, Two Veggies, Dal, Sambar, Rasam, Curd, Sweet, Papad and Pickle. Usually a menu this long is enough to satisfy the greatest of foodies provided the food and the service remains good. But in addition to the tasty food and impeccable service, this canteen takes a step further by pricing it at Rs 120 a thali. That is usually how much you spend on a cup of coffee at most cafés.

rockey 71

Most unfortunately I could not get hold of the price list in our Parliamentarians' Cafe. But must be same. I though this was a SA ailment. But someone assures me it is a global phenomenon. I once had tea and snacks at the US Congress restaurant. It was dearth cheap. I think there is no "hafta' involved, no cops to feed free and the politicos being the hoodlums themselves the establishment runs smooth without having to oil palms.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I find the argument that canteen subsidy should not be given to parliamentarians rather stupid. especially when there is no kitchen on premise and items cooked in the morning are served thru out the day.

almost all PSU's provide food to their employees at their canteens at similar prices. i don't see any harm in members of parliaments getting food at discount. such costs are negligible.

i however am against media availing the same canteen subsidy, while whining about the canteen subsidy on TV debates in the evenings.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I find the argument that canteen subsidy should not be given to parliamentarians rather stupid. especially when there is no kitchen on premise and items cooked in the morning are served thru out the day.

almost all PSU's provide food to their employees at their canteens at similar prices. i don't see any harm in members of parliaments getting food at discount. such costs are negligible.

i however am against media availing the same canteen subsidy, while whining about the canteen subsidy on TV debates in the evenings.
What do you have to say about actual "work" done by these Politicians?

Sessions after Sessions are wasted and people specially Industry is worried how to move forward.The Parliament is turned into a street fight now and shaming the entire nation.This is not we sent them to do in Parliament

If these Politicians were doing their work honestly no one would have raised a finger but now people want to ask why the hell are they enjoying such subsidy? Now they want a 100% pay hike and would pass it within mins.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What do you have to say about actual "work" done by these Politicians?

Sessions after Sessions are wasted and people specially Industry is worried how to move forward.The Parliament is turned into a street fight now and shaming the entire nation.This is not we sent them to do in Parliament

If these Politicians were doing their work honestly no one would have raised a finger but now people want to ask why the hell are they enjoying such subsidy? Now they want a 100% pay hike and would pass it within mins.
By that logic only opposition party's members of parliament should not be allowed canteen subsidy, they are ones who were stalling the sessions. as far as i can see ministers are doing their work, i have no problems with them.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
By that logic only opposition party's members of parliament should not be allowed canteen subsidy, they are ones who were stalling the sessions. as far as i can see ministers are doing their work, i have no problems with them.
nice idea! am sure this would definitely work and the wheels of the parliament would begin rolling in no time!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles