Khalistani Jail Break from Nabha Punjab

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
We have other islands for that. We can make tourist places as well as gitmos.
America uses gitmo to avoid giving constitutional protection, I'm not well versed in Indian law to comment on this from Indian perspective but using gitmo like facility to prevent escape is ultimate wasteful sledgehammer approach when there is so much to be done for securing India's prisons where they are now.

DingDong

Country flag
America uses gitmo to avoid giving constitutional protection, I'm not well versed in Indian law to comment on this from Indian perspective but using gitmo like facility to prevent escape is ultimate wasteful sledgehammer approach when there is so much to be done for securing India's prisons where they are now.
On top of that everybody knows about Judicial overreach here in India. The SC may unilaterally declare that it has got jurisdiction over any such facility thereby defeating the whole exercise.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Did Sisodia provide Shelter to Mintoo?

It is very very strange that a dreaded terrorist who escaped from a jail in Punjab would go to a high security place like Delhi?!!

He could have gone to remote places, he chose Delhi for a reason..
Where did Mintoo spend the night in Delhi?

Interesting times ahead.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did Sisodia provide Shelter to Mintoo?

It is very very strange that a dreaded terrorist who escaped from a jail in Punjab would go to a high security place like Delhi?!!

He could have gone to remote places, he chose Delhi for a reason..
Where did Mintoo spend the night in Delhi?

Interesting times ahead.
Look into pAAP funding for further analysis.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I am Sikh too. I would have really been happy if all these bastards had meet the same fate as that of the simi activists and terrorists in Madhya Pradesh.

These idiots are funded by ISI and have their own agenda and not of Sikh community on whole. Even during 80s when khalistan movement was at peak Sikhs were unsupportive of it but a few armed terrorists supported by Indira Gandhi and Khangress in beginning to take on akali dal and win Punjab elections brought bad name to the whole community.

I appeal Modi to crush such Anti nationals from all the communities.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am Sikh too. I would have really been happy if all these bastards had meet the same fate as that of the simi activists and terrorists in Madhya Pradesh.

These idiots are funded by ISI and have their own agenda and not of Sikh community on whole. Even during 80s when khalistan movement was at peak Sikhs were unsupportive of it but a few armed terrorists supported by Indira Gandhi and Khangress in beginning to take on akali dal and win Punjab elections brought bad name to the whole community.

Generally, people do not know it was ordinary Sikhs of Punjab who had enough of these people and joined the fight to end the militancy.

raja696

Hope Doval flips the coin and use the same kalistani terrorists to reverse the agenda and focus pak punjab merger in to Indian union.

Brainless assholes kalistanis should realise breaking pak punjab from Pakistan is easier than breaking Indian punjab from union of India lol.

I should have been there leader among the zombies haha.

nick_indian

Country flag

Bro a query.

I hear that the Khalistan movement in the 1980s was primarily popular amongst the rural Jatt Sikhs and not amongst other castes of Sikhs. Is this true ?

I know there are no castes in Sikhism but unfortunately, it is practically still practiced at some level.

nick_indian

Country flag

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bro a query.

I hear that the Khalistan movement in the 1980s was primarily popular amongst the rural Jatt Sikhs and not amongst other castes of Sikhs. Is this true ?

I know there are no castes in Sikhism but unfortunately, it is practically still practiced at some level.
I can answer. Jatts are not a caste but a tribe, there are no equivalent of varnas or castes within Sikhism. The Khalistani movement cannot be ascribed to Jatt Sikhs, partly the reason for doing so is that water rights issue of Punjabis were also pulled in and made an issue for Khalistani movement and Jatts are the prime land owning people within Punjab and this affected them the most. Also, Jatt Sikhs are one of the most populous communities in Punjab so it makes sense that they would be greater in number amongst Sikh militants. At its peak militants were from both Jatt and non Jatt families. KPS Gill who is primarily accredited with crushing the movement is a Jatt Sikh himself.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Imagine if these Khalistanis had gotten away.
Nothing would have happened. The guy who ran away is a senile old man who would have passed away from natural causes a few years later after spending the rest of his life dodging police.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Hope Doval flips the coin and use the same kalistani terrorists to reverse the agenda and focus pak punjab merger in to Indian union.

Brainless assholes kalistanis should realise breaking pak punjab from Pakistan is easier than breaking Indian punjab from union of India lol.

I should have been there leader among the zombies haha.
This struck a chord with me, being a Sikh and a Punjabi. Lahore, Nankana Sahab should be part of India. It pains me to see these great cities under the control of these inbred monkeys. Hope that the leadership of India at the time when the next war happens is smart enough to integrate these territories back. Nankana Sahab I've heard still has a sizeable Sikh community.

nick_indian

Country flag
I can answer. Jatts are not a caste but a tribe, there are no equivalent of varnas or castes within Sikhism. The Khalistani movement cannot be ascribed to Jatt Sikhs, partly the reason for doing so is that water rights issue of Punjabis were also pulled in and made an issue for Khalistani movement and Jatts are the prime land owning people within Punjab and this affected them the most. Also, Jatt Sikhs are one of the most populous communities in Punjab so it makes sense that they would be greater in number amongst Sikh militants. At its peak militants were from both Jatt and non Jatt families. KPS Gill who is primarily accredited with crushing the movement is a Jatt Sikh himself.
You a Jatt too ?

30 chars.hhahah

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles