Keralites and Bengalis are Nationalists too

SilentKiller

Country flag
there is no such "special treatment". I dont know how to put this to you - majority of muslims in our country are ajlaf and are generally backward in societal and economic parameters, so they generally vote for the party which would work towards alleviating them. its not exclusive to muslims. even in north india voting is still done on basis of caste. Thankfully we got bjp now working to erase this caste lines among hindus. just recently there was hungama in gujarat by patels asking for reservation. my point is everyone would wish for prosperity of their own community. muslims generally don't lean towards bjp cause of the babri case and some others. they view it as pro-hindutva party. but hindus are majority in our country so all elections ultimately depend on their votes(except in muslim dominated areas)
what's stopping them?
U are poor, u get free education and u get chance to grow, but if u have 5 kids, u can't send all to school or u lose money (work hours) u will always remain poor..
caste and religion politics are biggest sins in india.

Bharat Ek Khoj

not seen in christains but have even seen that in sikhs and muslims too.true
point is people at lowest level want change, they will take whatever is offered if their current state is improved..that the reason, they things needs to be removed from indian society..else god knows man will make another religion and it will invade india in future.
Not whatever, they were offered convert or death. Some fought, some died, some converted.

SilentKiller

Country flag
If Hindu organizations start copying the Christian Missionary tactics then there will be a secular riot led by the left liberal here in India, and the Bengalis/Keralites will be the first to join the protest. That is the issue.

Hindus who did not convert were too proud to do so, Buddhists buckled? May be that is the real reason?
Did they tried..they should try..start some charitable organisation which helps all needy people irespective of caste or religion, give them jobs in temples, free foods from chanda temples get, don't expand temples for 1 year in india and u will see change in india with that money...
come to punjab, temples give langar, gurudwara too give langar..u know which is better and which is not.
learn and adapt. there is nothing called secular roits, foolish who burn busses in these roits are fools..

just make these people pay for busses they burn, there will never be any roits in india..130 crores, paglo ki kami nahi hai, u need iron rod or law to keep them in check, but vote politics , religion politics, caste politics comes first then india.

Yes, u are correct with last line, hindus are too proud, so we resisted..not for Buddhists in india.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Did they tried..they should try..start some charitable organisation which helps all needy people irespective of caste or religion, give them jobs in temples, free foods from chanda temples get, don't expand temples for 1 year in india and u will see change in india with that money...
So what is RSS doing ?
You are just firing in the air without proper knowledge.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Not whatever, they were offered convert or death. Some fought, some died, some converted.
Am telling u from history..all conversiosn are not on tip of swords..low class people if offered no taxes, better previlages and they suddenly get higher in status or better that upper class..they get inclined to change religion.
Yes, fear is one of the major factoe, but that can only be used in past not today.

Tip of sword conversion, kashmiri pundits..u know whom they went for help and what happend post that, their survival is because of sikhs. Majority conversion in india was becoz of this reason..only low class converted to islam, that the reason, all most all hindus houses in past muslims were not allowed to use our utensils, even though they changes religion their caste remained low for us.

Try asking ur grandmother (village), how they use to treat muslims and why?

what's wrong if RSS practice same methods that christain missionaries use? no harm in trying..

Sourav Kumar

yes I am Bengali too. You see my point is muslims are united in their voting patterns, why can't hindus do the same? what's stopping them? hindus need to be united like muslims are among themselves
Hindus so far are not united in their voting pattern because:
1) The education system in India (board syllabus, state syllabus, govt approved syllabus) does not educate Indians on the menace of fundamentalism (including in Islam).
2) Indian History books are mostly corrupted, written mostly by Historians of leftist back ground
3) The media (both print and television) in India is sold out.
4) Most Hindus do not know what is written in Quoran. If they read it once, their eyes will open.

This is a lot of convoluted mess that is not easy to solve. I on my part have decided that each time there is riot in which Hindus are attacked, I will highlight that in social media. Also I will highlight in social media the hypocrisy of vote-bank politics and pseudo-secularism.

SilentKiller

Country flag
So what is RSS doing ?
You are just firing in the air without proper knowledge.
last 2-3 years RSS is doing some good things, i would suggest create a sister cheritable organisation..create a very good image (helpful) among muslims in country, offer them housing (poor muslims), modern education, skill enhancement..do these things in bengal, kerela..any natural problem, floods etc, u should be seen everywhere..
Funds can come from temples..creating only fear in them is not going to work..if hindus of india are proud..so might be muslism of india too are proud, fear alone won't work..

(FYI - Indonesia was hindu majority nation. what i know is that main reason for ancient world conversion to islam was that people got impressed with simple life style and selfless attitude of muslim preachers..those who were proud enough to see real people behind these masks where forced to convert by means of sword.)

then conversiosn starts.

Hindustan Fighter

1) The education system in India (board syllabus, state syllabus, govt approved syllabus) does not educate Indians on the menace of fundamentalism (including in Islam).
2) Indian History books are mostly corrupted, written mostly by Historians of leftist back ground
4) Most Hindus do not know what is written in Quoran. If they read it once, their eyes will open.

This is a lot of convoluted mess that is not easy to solve. I on my part have decided that each time there is riot in which Hindus are attacked, I will highlight that in social media. Also I will highlight in social media the hypocrisy of vote-bank politics and pseudo-secularism.
BJP needs atleast 10-20 years to firmly establish itself in WB.. Meanwhile tmc finish cpm here once and for all. Then stage will be set for eventual bjp victory in Bengal in future.

but no need for excessive communal polarization. Indian muslims are our brothers sisters too they have their roots here they will always support India no need to worry

SilentKiller

Country flag
BJP needs atleast 10-20 years to firmly establish itself in WB.. Meanwhile tmc finish cpm here once and for all. Then stage will be set for eventual bjp victory in Bengal in future.

but no need for excessive communal polarization. Indian muslims are our brothers sisters too they have their roots here they will always support India no need to worry
TMC cannot lose in WB, what i see..its very firm on grass roots lvl..BJP lacks that in bengal.

DingDong

Country flag
come to punjab, temples give langar, gurudwara too give langar..u know which is better and which is not.
learn and adapt. there is nothing called secular roits, foolish who burn busses in these roits are fools..

just make these people pay for busses they burn, there will never be any roits in india..130 crores, paglo ki kami nahi hai, u need iron rod or law to keep them in check, but vote politics , religion politics, caste politics comes first then india.

Yes, u are correct with last line, hindus are too proud, so we resisted..not for Buddhists in india.
Is that what Christian Missionaries do and Hindu organizations don't do? Have you heard the term "Church Planting"? Christian Churches are the largest land owners here in India. Thousands of new Churches are being planted each year under the nose of the governments.

Most of the large Hindu Temples are under government control all the revenue goes into the pocket of the government while most of the Christian establishments do what they want to do with their money. Christian missions receive billions of USD from west for a single purpose: CONVERSION.

Because of RTE, Hindu educational educations are at significant disadvantage, they cannot compete with the Convents.

When it comes to social service no organization can hold candle to RSS/VHP.

We are fighting this war with one hand tied to our back.

There is nothing called secular riots? An Akhlaq was murdered and the incident was covered worldwide, West Bengal districts burnt but not even Bengalis bother about it.

We have witnessed that kind of brotherhood in Kashmir.

Bharat Ek Khoj

last 2-3 years RSS is doing some good things, i would suggest create a sister cheritable organisation..create a very good image (helpful) among muslims in country, o
You want me to repeat same thing ? You know nothing.
Theres already a muslim branch of RSS.
do these things in bengal, kerela.
Again you want me to repeat same thing. Their karyakartas are being killed brutally.

Its not easy to create such organization, it takes years and there's always a chance of few jaichands joining to exploit it. What you are saying looks good in thinking or in theory, reality is very different.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag

add to this laws like the muslim personal law act 1942 and reservations ect so you got a huge clusterfuck

SilentKiller

Country flag
You want me to repeat same thing ? You know nothing.
Theres already a muslim branch of RSS.

Again you want me to repeat same thing. Their karyakartas are being killed brutally.

Its not easy to create such organization, it takes years and there's always a chance of few jaichands joining to exploit it. What you are saying looks good in thinking or in theory, reality is very different.
Even sikh brach, all that in last 2-3 years..branches won't help and new organisation with new image will help.
Good things are never easy and right path is never short.
RSS has resources to create such an organisation at least during BJP tenure. i don't want RSS name associated with it..run ambulance service, blood bank, free food, education..no one will point finger at that new organisations. it need some time and effort but results will be better than which RSS is doing now.

Try to see why muslim and christains conversions increase, learn from them and adapt..change is required.

Sourav Kumar

last 2-3 years RSS is doing some good things, i would suggest create a sister cheritable organisation..create a very good image (helpful) among muslims in country, offer them housing (poor muslims), modern education, skill enhancement..do these things in bengal, kerela..any natural problem, floods etc, u should be seen everywhere..
Funds can come from temples..creating only fear in them is not going to work..if hindus of india are proud..so might be muslism of india too are proud, fear alone won't work..

(FYI - Indonesia was hindu majority nation. what i know is that main reason for ancient world conversion to islam was that people got impressed with simple life style and selfless attitude of muslim preachers..those who were proud enough to see real people behind these masks where forced to convert by means of sword.)

then conversiosn starts.
Modern Education would not solve it. Everything else would fail if you cannot impart religious education to people.

That religious education should clearly tell all minorities that in India, we Hindus are majority, We have been here for thousands of years much before Christianity and Islam were even born.

Then the Muslims should be gently taught that "Only One God is True and there is no place for multiple gods" is a wrong idea. For that with modern education, each muslim family should be a given a copy of Gospel of Ramakrishna. Finally we have to tell the muslims that if they do not accept Hindu ways of worshipping God as a totally legitimate way of worshipping God, they must vacate Indian sub continent. The Quorans published within India have to be updated accordingly. Whether Muslims would be receptive to it or not is beyond me!

(The idea of doing charity for Muslims and Christians is nice but it will be a competition against Church and Middle East money. Not an easy task but can be tried if Muslims/Christians are willing to convert)

Sourav Kumar

add to this laws like the muslim personal law act 1942 and reservations ect so you got a huge clusterfuck
Unfortunately it is a clusterfuck. Seriously man.

What do you think I feel when my Hindu Bengali friend's beautiful Hindu Tamil wife (brought up in liberal weather of WB, now comfortably settled in USA) shares a picture of Fawad Khan in FB and goes ga ga over that! If this is the state of university educated middle class, it is an uphill task.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Is that what Christian Missionaries do and Hindu organizations don't do? Have you heard the term "Church Planting"? Christian Churches are the largest land owners here in India. Thousands of new Churches are being planted each year under the nose of the governments.

Most of the large Hindu Temples are under government control all the revenue goes into the pocket of the government while most of the Christian establishments do what they want to do with their money. Christian missions receive billions of USD from west for a single purpose: CONVERSION.

Because of RTE, Hindu educational educations are at significant disadvantage, they cannot compete with the Convents.

When it comes to social service no organization can hold candle to RSS/VHP.

We are fighting this war with one hand tied to our back.

There is nothing called secular riots? An Akhlaq was murdered and the incident was covered worldwide, West Bengal districts burnt but not even Bengalis bother about it.

Is mother teresa more successful in conversion than Church planting?
What's stopping RTI on other organisations and now NGO's cannot get funds from outside..this is best time for Hindu organisations..

Man, very few big temples (famous) are under government.only in northern states they are under indian government, even some mosques (old) are under government (very few)..most temples in india are under trusts, and many more under private hands too.

There was muslims riots in bengal, not secular roits, don't spoil secular word more, u too are responsibel for tarnising that word..use muslims or hindu...secular is far above religion...
next thing do in india people get justice? wether muslims or hindu, terrorists fled in punjab, police killed a girl in firing..all quite..life is very cheap in india. 1 district burnt and people are bothered
there is nothing called secular roits, why do muslims potreyed as victims, they are good at playing that card, can't hindus do that?

muslims have a lot of organisation which create this image, none for hindus.
muslims have a lot of chiratable organisations, hindus have less for humans, more for cows..learn and adapt else we hindus wil lose this race.

Hindustan Fighter

things were good in kashmir until 1989 pakistan took advantage of election trouble radicalised kashmiri muslims. we have afspa to take care of these jihadis

for now we need to stop obsessing with religion look whats happening at our border. we need to adopt no nonsense attitude like Israel and continue to strengthen our military. defence of our country should be first priority

SilentKiller

Country flag
Modern Education would not solve it. Everything else would fail if you cannot impart religious education to people.

That religious education should clearly tell all minorities that in India, we Hindus are majority, We have been here for thousands of years much before Christianity and Islam were even born.

Then the Muslims should be gently taught that "Only One God is True and there is no place for multiple gods" is a wrong idea. For that with modern education, each muslim family should be a given a copy of Gospel of Ramakrishna. Finally we have to tell the muslims that if they do not accept Hindu ways of worshipping God as a totally legitimate way of worshipping God, they must vacate Indian sub continent. The Quorans published within India have to be updated accordingly. Whether Muslims would be receptive to it or not is beyond me!

(The idea of doing charity for Muslims and Christians is nice but it will be a competition against Church and Middle East money. Not an easy task but can be tried if Muslims/Christians are willing to convert)
1 line - NGO's cannot get funds from outside india now..
so competition is on.

I am against religious education from start..instead tell them our history, how they were converted, who the invadors are, what these invadors did, how these invadors brought golden sparrow down.

Threats won't work on population of 20+ crores..tell them history and what made them convert.
What will make them to listen to u, when u help them in their time of need.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles