Keralites and Bengalis are Nationalists too

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Ok, so this has been in my head for a long time, and i just wanted to put this out there. I am not so good in writing but this will have to do. To start with I am a Sanghi from Kerala, Lately i have been seeing comments from mostly Sanghis and Nationalists which are extremely disappointing in nature. From twitter to pdf to any other social networking website all we here is Kerala ,ISIS leftist. The amount of attacks, Keralites get from other other Sanghis is very disheartening, especially for a person who was born and brought up in Kerala. I have several of my friends reading twitter, pdf and several Online forums and lately they have been getting disheartened with this Attitude.

I know many Muslims, Sanghis, leftists and everyone here who are as loyal to their mother land as anyone else is over here and i assume it is the same in West Bengal as well. Over the period of several months this attitude of mocking Keralites and Kerala almost in every section on the internet is starting to show, at least with my group of friends. Do not create a sense of alienation among the people here, we love the country as much as you do. There were even comments on several forum, especially in pdf and twitter were people wanted to "Fence of" Kerala and West Bengal and start a military operation. Yes...we have a problem with ISIS and radical leftists, but we are trying to deal with it. Several others who support the left here are as Nationalistic as you, they are simply bit ignorant on the real nature of the left..

AM not talking about criticism, am talking about people treating Kerala and WB as if we are not even part of the country anymore.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Just yesterday for the first time I saw a Bengali nationalist lady on twitter. I celebrated with good strong cup of tea & snacks.

DingDong

Country flag
Ok, so this has been in my head for a long time, and i just wanted to put this out there. I am not so good in writing but this will have to do. To start with I am a Sanghi from Kerala, Lately i have been seeing comments from mostly Sanghis and Nationalists which are extremely disappointing in nature. From twitter to pdf to any other social networking website all we here is Kerala ,ISIS leftist. The amount of attacks, Keralites get from other other Sanghis is very disheartening, especially for a person who was born and brought up in Kerala. I have several of my friends reading twitter, pdf and several Online forums and lately they have been getting disheartened with this Attitude.

I know many Muslims, Sanghis, leftists and everyone here who are as loyal to their mother land as anyone else is over here and i assume it is the same in West Bengal as well. Over the period of several months this attitude of mocking Keralites and Kerala almost in every section on the internet is starting to show, at least with my group of friends. Do not create a sense of alienation among the people here, we love the country as much as you do. There were even comments on several forum, especially in pdf and twitter were people wanted to "Fence of" Kerala and West Bengal and start a military operation. Yes...we have a problem with ISIS and radical leftists, but we are trying to deal with it. Several others who support the left here are as Nationalistic as you, they are simply bit ignorant on the real nature of the left..

AM not talking about criticism, am talking about people treating Kerala and WB as if we are not even part of the country anymore.
Most of the "offending" comments on this forum against WB and Keralites are not ill-intentioned.
Hindus in WB and Kerala have been fed this secular, communist BS for so long that they have lost their self-respect.

Most of the people here and on the SM wonder why the Hindus in these states are so timid and act in a cowardly manner when their dignity, faith and even their existence come under attack.

Nationalist or not HIndus of WB and Kerala will ultimately suffer the same fate as the Kashmiri Pundits, and they will be responsible for bringing this doom on themselves and the others.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Most of the "offending" comments on this forum against WB and Keralites are not ill-intentioned.
I second that. Thanks.......................................................

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@Darth Malgus
Many of the Sangis are from Kerala.

Why would any sanghi abuse you, man?
We had posted and shared many of the atrocities that were faced by them in the state.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i heard some one saying that keral and west bengal has potential to be next Kashmir.

SilentKiller

Country flag
India has one main issue today..
i.e. people giving nationalism certificate to indians..people who do so are much more worse that any terrorists who kills innocents. Reason is simple, terrorists are fools who are working on enemy's behalf and work to divide india further and so called self imposed nationalism certificate giving people help enemy further by helping their cause..we have islamic terrorism in india, but is it right to point any muslim as terrorist?
now a days, one even write 1 line against Government or modi ji, people jump up and tag them anti-national.

These things doesn't used to happen in past, have seen such stuff happening in porkistan, simple is that there people have tendency to tag any person who talks sense like, no RAW involved, pakistan was divided becoz of pakistan itself, terrorism by ISI etc is directly tagged as RAW/indian agents.

Now coming to Article 370, there are similar article in other parts of india, if any indian is stopped to work or buy property in any part of india, its wrong..tell me there are same people who beat non Marathis in mumbai for working there and cry a lot on Article 370. Non himachal or Uttrakhand person cannot buy land there, same is true for some states in N-E.

Solution to All problems in india -
1 - Population control (both Hindus and muslims are major culprit here). no government seems to work on that.
2 - Remove all sort of quota or reservations - all governments are silent on this so that why i have mostly opted for NOTA. Quota only for economically poor person not on basis of caste/creed/religion. vote bank politics is hurting india a lot.
3 - All places of worship should be managed by government organisation (make 1 each for every 1 religion in india) and all denoation in such religious places should be brough under tax.
4 - Only solution to kashmir problem is to change the majority structure there, remove 370 and similar rules accross india..all indian citizens should be free to work and live any where they desire and they will have equal rights. india is nation for all its citizens no special previalge to any area or person.
5 - Uniform LAW , currently it seems india has 2 laws 1 for rich and other for poor (actually being followed).
6 - all should be allowed to eat, drink, wear anything they wish..best solution i can suggest is that india can have government approved slaughter house in outside of cities where those who want, can buy any type of meat they wish..those few who will tell me cow is our mother etc, see the state of cows on streets in india, they tell this is how mother needs to be treated..if cows is sacred, why not baffalo (its seat of very important god), why not chicken, why not goat..?

SilentKiller

Country flag
I am a bengali from WB and i agree bengalis are chutiya secular. No wonder mamata begum fucks us over and over again
Secularism isn't bad thing, people like u too have contributes to have made it bad..
Do u know people who are against seculism are like ISIS, LeT, JeM. Who gave u right to say so? people like u are helping pakistan much more than terrorists. People like you are those who have got used to play with this word are biggest calamity happened in modern india.

Main meaning of secularism is that i respect my religion and expect u to respect mine and in return i will respect your religion, this is part of true humanity..
Islamic terrorists doesn't follows this line and if a secular bengali follows this line he is true indian..
all those so called secularists who say that islam is religion of peace or hindus is or not are not aware of anything. in reality all religions are based or used as basis of voilence so, none can justfy itself supperior to other or peaceful than other. Secularism doesn't ask about your religion or which is better, all it says that respect ur and respect others and keep religion to yourself, day religion comes out of personal space it causes rifts and that the reality of world history.

All wars have been fought in history have some % or whole % becoz of religion.
No religion too isn't a solution as if u remove it, we make people as gods.

SilentKiller

Country flag
no i am only north indian nationalist.
i dont care about North east (bar Assam) and South.

i dont know what nationalism means, sorry.
Great MR...then u aren't indian, there is no north indian nationalist thing as north india is not a nation.
That means u are a #%@ ..fill in as u feel right.

So u don't have any issue if TN gets separated or AP is taken away by china.
then how will u expect others to support u when porkis invade North india? only North india cannot stop porki invasion let alone chinese one..

Last edited:

SilentKiller

Country flag
i am a north indian nationalist, and it is a nation for me. there was no india before british rule, now we have india. same for north india.

yes, because that region have nothing to do with me, it was part of tibet not india.

i dont want other support when pakis invade my homeland. since times of pratihara, to war of 1991, we always fight for ourselves and protected our lands.
What can i say to an idiot thumb which thinks it can do everything on its own without any help of other fingers.

U haven't read history..good u r outside india..better u harm others than indian nation.
next thing, were north indian successful in stopping any invasion? read history
and when was india invaded in 1991, maybe its written so in porki or german books u regularly read.

SilentKiller

Country flag
you are a cuck, you can curse at me i dont care.
When did i curse u coward, running away to mommy chicken..
FYI i am indian from state of Punjab and we don't run away like u...

Good u are outside india..chicken, go to PDI and say what u feel, u aren't welcome here, who justify indian division. run to PDI

vinuzap

@porki

in 1991 liberalization happened not invasion or may be you mean babri (can clearly read between lines)

north indian nationalist want lahore and karachi and south indian want to put sense into porkis further north eastern gorkha want to hunt them

further in kashmir benzir and local told kashmiri pandits to leave in 89 not 91

to put more sense into your mind:

swami vivekanand and founder of jan sangh(the so called bjp
) both where bengali and kerala is always the dharmic land

its not people but systematic rule and communists which made them soft

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
I am a bengali from WB and i agree bengalis are chutiya secular. No wonder mamata begum fucks us over and over again
This is the reason why we don't card about hindus being killed in bengal. you people deserve it. You had one chance but you chose to vote for TMC rathen than voting for BJP who stood for you people.

ashdoc

Country flag
problem is the huge muslim population in kerala and west bengal ( 27 percent in both states , according to census 2011 ) , due to which hindus have been conditioned to talk in a secular way because they are always among muslims . those hindus from west bengal and kerala who are living in other parts of the country ( where hindus are predominant ) are more ready to talk like nationalists .

SilentKiller

Country flag
problem is the huge muslim population in kerala and west bengal ( 27 percent in both states , according to census 2011 ) , due to which hindus have been conditioned to talk in a secular way because they are always among muslims . those hindus from west bengal and kerala who are living in other parts of the country ( where hindus are predominant ) are more ready to talk like nationalists .
Highest Muslim population in india is in Lakshdweep, then J&K, Assam, followed by West Bengal, then Kerala then UP (% wise).
Main issue i see in kerala is this, as told by a kerala muslim is that most people from there went to West Asia (middle east) for work and they brought back not only money but the religion fundamentalism and that culture too..in late 80's and 90's he hasn't seen much burka clad women in kerala. now its vey common. indian muslim culture was never with burka, these muslims have lost indian muslim identity.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
so this means they cannot handle 27% muslims? wtf

Heat

Country flag
No , not exactly. Population is not the prime factor. My city has a muslim population of 50% , yet never heard of any religious tensions. Prime reason is extremist mullahs who take Quran way too literally and brainwash the muslim population. Both these state's muslim population is being radicalized , thus creating the communal tensions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles