Keen to take kids to Pakistan, SRK hopes for friendlier ties

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Blackwater, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

[​IMG]

NEW DELHI: Having fond memories of visiting Peshawar as a teenager with his father, Shahrukh Khan harbours a hope to take his three children to visit his family’s hometown, and hopes ties between India and Pakistan become “friendlier” and “family-like”.
    The Hindi film superstar spoke fondly of Peshawar when Pakistan’s former foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar asked him about visiting her country, at India Today Group’s Agenda Aaj Tak Conclave here Wednesday.
    “I’d love to! My family is from Peshawar and few of them still live there. I would love to come to Peshawar and bring my children over because my father took me when I was 15 or 16. I still have some of the greatest memories of the time I spent with my father in Peshawar, Karachi and Lahore. I want to take my kids there,” said Shahrukh.
    The 47-year-old was born in Delhi, but his late father, Taj Mohammad Khan, came from Peshawar. He was a freedom fighter.
    Shahrukh, who is married to Punjabi girl Gauri, has three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam. AbRam is their baby through surrogacy.
    Shahrukh hopes that the two countries forget their differences and join forces to have “the greatest of things possible for each other”.
    “I hope with whatever issues and stresses we have… I hope we become friends, we become friendlier, we become like a family and one together,” he said, adding how he learnt the true essence “mehmaan-nawaazi” during his last visit to Pakistan.
    The actor believes the people of both nations harbour no ill-will for each other.
    “When I travel abroad, I notice it even more, because sitting in your nation you can’t make out. But when I go to London, Dubai or US, you don’t even get to know who is from where – there’s no cultural difference.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

I think people should forget (the past) and continue to be what we used to be,” he added.

Keen to take kids to Pakistan, SRK hopes for friendlier ties – The Express Tribune

3. ersakthivel

ersakthivel Senior Member Senior Member

Ask him to be careful about drones.

Neil, VIP, Vishwarupa and 1 other person like this.
  4. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

I dont think he reads the newspapers.....

5. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Another pappi-jhappi WKK. As if having Mahesh Bhatt wasn't bad enough.

chase and SPIEZ like this.
  6. kseeker

kseeker Retired

He better move to land of Pukes permanently instead of this drama....

7. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

LOL these "FILMY" guys... :dude:

They should know difference between films and reality.

8. ersakthivel

ersakthivel Senior Member Senior Member

Fimi guys always pretend the terror ops originating from PAK are just like throw of stones , and it will stop if they get around and issue mushy statements like this,

If they loose any of their close relatives in one of those terror attacks then they will think long before going to peshawar.

Statements like this are carefully calibrated effort to provoke a shrill reaction from BJP-Shiv sena combine in Mumbai and paint them as hooligans.

Free Karma likes this.
  9. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Pakis are beheading our soldiers, terrorizing us and this man want a love affair with them :dude: why doesn't he ask Pakis to behave peacefully ?

ersakthivel, chase and Free Karma like this.
  10. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Let him go!

If Mamohan is not bothered so that he can visit Gah, then why grudge Shah Rukh?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  11. chase

chase Tihar Jail Banned

Why does sharukh intentionally make such statements which will create doubt about his character and allegiance? SRK knows very well that Pakistan is involved in terrorism against India,Pak was the mastermind of terror attacks in film city Mumbai. Doesn't SRK has a bit of sympathy for Indians who were killed by them pakis?

Now i think that when people raise their doubt about SRK's character they are not totally wrong! This guy is suspicious , whenever he visits the US he is stopped at airport why are not other khan's stopped but only him? I think there may be a link between him and underworld/terrorists.

12. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

SRK doesn't have to suck up to Pakis, they are going to watch his movies anyway. But they are not going to give him roles in multi-caror movies as he gets in India.

13. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Once SRK is there, he should stay there and take up Pakistani citizenship.

14. Simple_Guy

Simple_Guy Regular Member

He should have said like actor Feroze Khan. I don't remember exactly but something like Muslims in India are progressing but in Pakistan Muslims are killing Muslims. And he said it to their faces.

parijataka and Blackwater like this.
  15. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

Peace or No Peace, this chap should not have any problem getting a visa to his ''REAL NATION'' after all he was invited by LeT supremo. Enough of this Ass wip's double speak he along with his family should be sent Lock Stock & Barrel across the boarder.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  16. Simple_Guy

Simple_Guy Regular Member

So he went in 1981-82?

17. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Good point !

ersakthivel and TrueSpirit1 like this.