Kazakhstan building alien embassy

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Rebelkid, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Rebelkid

Rebelkid Regular Member

ASTANA – Kazakhstan is attempting to be the first nation to publicly welcome extraterrestrial visitors!

According to Express K, a Kazakh newspaper, the Republic of Kazakhstan is preparing to build the world’s first UFO base and alien embassy. It is being reported that the government has allocated a large portion of land near the city of Almaty for the project. The plans include a UFO landing pad, guesthouse and translation service. How the translation program will be created was not made clear.

Ufologists are applauding the government, which openly believes that contact with extraterrestrials is inevitable and is attempting to establish the nation as forward-thinking. Others are criticizing the project as being an obvious tourism ploy.

So why Kazakhstan, of all places? It has long been rumored that an underwater UFO base exists in the Derbent Hollow of the Caspian Sea, which sits on Kazakhstan’s border. This has even been confirmed by the head of neighboring Azerbaijan’s national Aerospace Agency, Fuad Gasimov, who worked for the old USSR science academy while they were secretly monitoring UFO activity.

According to a Baku Sun newspaper article published in 2002, Gasimov said the Soviet organization charted UFOs. “The organization sent an expedition to Baku and the Absheron Peninsula, where they discovered UFOs bases around the Nardaran and Pirshagi districts and around the Siyazan water spring. The entrances to these bases, he says, are found deep underground.”

Will these visitors come out of the dark and begin publicly visiting Kazakhstan? Or is this all just a publicity ploy?

:happy_2: :happy_2:

--------------------

lol...first an UN representative to talk to aliens, now this :happy_2: :happy_2:

3. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Kazakhstan? For real? I mean, I am used to Americans doing such crazy stuff because they have loads of cash to throw around but Kazakhstan???? I mean the last time I heard about the country (before our nuclear deal with them), it was borrowing billions of dollars from Russia for running its economy straight in one piece and is a seriously hampered and land-locked country, even if it is economically better than other central Asian states. Why is it doing all these nonsensical stunts for? I mean if publicity is what they want, there are other ways like China's Olympics bid and stuff.

I feel that Central Asian states shouldn't waste their time and money on such matters since they are land-locked, lack primary resources (barring oil, gas and nuclear material) and have limited port access only through Russia's far east. They should focus on having a more stable and less corrupt economic development if at all they want to be recognized anywhere in the world. SCO is simply an organization that puts Russia and China in glamour and both giants hog all the attention.

4. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Odds are if aliens find earth first then there are more chances that they will be hostile.

5. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

^ Too much Independence Day, buddy? :happy_2: They would be in for a big heap of trouble if they get violent in Russia's area of power. Roosies don't take mindless violence too kindly:emot180:.

6. The Messiah

Aliens might have problem in land invasion but they could easily smash us from orbit.

Also this is not my claim...steven hawkings said we would be in trouble if aliens landed on top of us one fine day out of the blue.

7. Rebelkid

Rebelkid Regular Member

IF Aliens would have the ability to fly here, they would be highly evolved beings both technologically and morally, i don;t think we would be dead
    Hell, most prolly we have been visited by aliens but they just don't wanna have first contact with a buncha creatures who love fighting each other..

They would not have probs in land invasion too, if they wanna kill us, they would just spread a deadly disease or something to wipe us out and use all the infrastructure and resources as theirs..

8. The Messiah

that is not land invasion. they'd be foolish to send down an army to kill people and occupy land. they will most likely fire from orbit or will spread disease in the atmosphere which will kill us.

we dont know whether aliens will have moral ethics or not ? it could only be a human feature for all we know.