Kayani's Gamble

Pakistani Nationalist

Oh very strange ! so there is nothing called Hazara in Pakistan ?

So what is it?

Hazara (Hindko: هزاره, Urdu: ہزارہ) is a region of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It comprises six districts: Abbottabad District, Battagram District, Haripur District, Kohistan District, Mansehra District and now, since 28 January 2011, the new Tor Ghar District.

You do not know your country so learn from me.
LOL kid do u think the ppl of hazara region r hazaras?The people r hinko speaking pashtuns and hinkowans.

Hazars are mostly in baluchistan(quetta,zhob),karachi,lahore,islamabad n rawalpindi..

And I only quoted facts as published a Weekly?
Ur embarassing urself.

Why are you pertubed ?
No i aint angry .. its really irritating when ignorants talk abt smthin they dnt know yet instead of understand try to push their foolish ideas they got frm propoganda TV channels.

Do not you know tha All Pathans (of verious hues and tribes) are up in Arms against the Pakjabies and the others? They will slaughter you all

I pray to Allaha that one day you might have to ask Indian Army to help you out to save you from the fury of Pathans.

U should check out the pakistani defence forums or pakistani pashtun forums and see urself what the feel abt us baluch,punjabis,hazaras,tajiks,shina,baltis,kashmiris and sindhis...

HAHA

By the way you are already under fire even if Kayani has all Pushto or Baluchi Genenerals That is my personal observation and there is no place for hatred there.

Does anybdy care abt what u think?

Abt hate... yeah man i can see tht!

History will repeat so to say and I think it is repeating under modern circumstances. Pakistan will be agains under Durranies and Abdalies (may be TTP or Talibans), even if temporarily, for a hundered or two hundred years.
Muslims never fought pashtun muslims infact we probably fought u guys n sided with them.... Also do know tht the pashtuns ruled todays india aswell.......
TTP? really didnt u see the PEW results? Nope!

Save yourself from that, rather than praying for "Nizame Mustafa".If Mustafa comes from the FATA you will have a bad time... you all know it. It will be fata and fatta
How old r u?

Keep living in ur lala land.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Look at yourself but no one grows up by changing an Avtaar form a silly boy to a terrorist with hidden face.

Have you ever read " The Kite Runner " by Khaled Hosseini ?

Have you ever heard a tern called " Hazaras Gurkha Rifles" at Abbottabad ?

Read some thing yoursel first before teaching. The main domain of pitiable Hazaras has not named by you at all as you would not know.

Let us not sidetrack. The main topic is not hatred but Kayani' Mosoon bluff and this kind of deployment will no longer suffice post monsson uless MMS give an undertaking that one third of the Paki Army would not be stopped North of Indus even in the event of war.

Udhar Zana apani Marzi se par wapas aaoge hamari Marzi se .... How is that !!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The announcement from the Pak govt that they will soon withdraw forces from Afghan border as US is not releasing their dollars of AID (aids) to Pakistan is another pure bluff. Actually Pakies and their Military survive on blackmail, mercenary activities and dangerious bluffs. Whether its is Vis a vis China, USA, India or Iran:pound:

IMMO that pushing more troops North of Sindh to bash up Pakhtoons, Tribals and most disadvanted population of Pakistan whom Pakistanies not even considered worth integration with the country, was purely meant to exploit more dollars and at the same time bash up those poor guys.

From Indian perspective, It is a clear cut Monsoon Gamble of Kayani and his Chor Commanders meant for a temporary gesture to ensure that the Unle is kept happy and befooled. They do not realise and know that pushing troops into terrorism or insurgency is easy but pulling them out could be so difficult ! Some times that be taken to be verging on a defeat ! Well, Pashtoons and Al kaida is waitting for it. Agghanistan intelligence, Iranians, Russians, US and India, even China need to ensure that those inducted remain there. It suits the long term interests of all. Maul one third of the Paki Forces in the graveyard of history. If Pakistan has been using it profitably, why should others.

The threat given by some Minister to pull back the troops does not suit Pakistans internal politics and power structure. It is non sense. How does it matter to USA or India. It would that much easier for Afghanistan, USA and India to play in the vaccume.

That is why I said, Go there on your own bidding but you will return back from there on others bidding .....

Mare gaye Gulfaam.....:pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles