Katrina Hodge, former Miss England & lingerie model, headed to fight in Afghanistan

prajapati

Country flag

Katrina Hodge, a former Miss England who became the first British Army soldier to win the beauty crown in 2009, is trading ballrooms for battlefields and heading to war-torn Afghanistan. Hodge, who is a corporal in her majesty's forces and has already served in Iraq, joined a new regiment in the fall after spending a year touring some of the world's swankest hotels and exotic locales on the U.K. pageant's dime.

"At the end of the day, it's my job," Hodge told Agence France-Presse. "If that's what I've got to do, then that's what I've got to do," she said.

"It's hard to be excited about going to Afghanistan, but it's the reality of our job. Our job is to be out there, protecting our country."

JBH22

yup Talibans will know the bliss in the sight of a sexy woman i believe they need that those poor guys are sexually frustrated :> Btw good luck to this beauty kick some of their sorry ass

neo29

She gets captured by extremists ... she is done for.

Oracle

Nice to see a woman who was a former Miss England in her Majesty's Forces. Bravo!
Btw, extremists there in Af-Pak are more interested in camels and donkeys, isn't it?

niharjhatn

Nice to see a woman who was a former Miss England in her Majesty's Forces. Bravo!
Btw, extremists there in Af-Pak are more interested in camels and donkeys, isn't it?
I believe there will be a change of interest in this case...

March on, sexy... i mean brave soldier, march on!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Taliban ki lottery laggayi, ab they will stop suicide attacks and go hunting such women!! :D

Oracle

/\/\/\ How could you guys???? Pervs!!!

She is hot no doubt! I wish she comes to Vairengte for Guerrilla warfare training! :)

SpArK

SORCERER
Katrina Hodge, a former Miss England who became the first British Army soldier to win the beauty crown in 2009,
Wish the Kochi IPL team trades Brad Hodge for this Hodge..:evil:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles