KASHMIR'S SEPARATIST WATCH

anupamsurey

Country flag
Just saw the news, the Separatist Shabir Shah was caught carrying 64 lakh of Hawala money by Enforcement directorate. wait till i post news links. no doubt, Pakis were eager to meet him and he was equally eager to meet them.

prohumanity

Country flag
Why should India not learn a few things from Russia. How Prez.Putin fixed the Chechen terrorists, Georgian fool, Sakaswali and lately taught a lesson to foreign funded and instigated Ukrainian politicians.
Its time to erase all terrorists including Paki and Kashmiri brands of them. Terrorism is threat to entire Humanity.

DingDong

Country flag
Why should India not learn a few things from Russia. How Prez.Putin fixed the Chechen terrorists, Georgian fool, Sakaswali and lately taught a lesson to foreign funded and instigated Ukrainian politicians.
Its time to erase all terrorists including Paki and Kashmiri brands of them. Terrorism is threat to entire Humanity.
The very next day secular, NGOs and commies will start crying fascism!

Vishwarupa

Country flag
The very next day secular, NGOs and commies will start crying fascism!
How is fascism bad for a country like India. Even i have encountered this word when i debate with my friends.

Fascism mean Extreme Nationalism so whats wrong?

ArmchairGeneral

How is fascism bad for a country like India. Even i have encountered this word when i debate with my friends.

Fascism mean Extreme Nationalism so whats wrong?
what about the holocaust and world war 2?

facism is not an extreme of nationalism that is "ultranationalism"

nationalism is not the same as patriotism

facism is a suspension of democracy and liberty

DingDong

Country flag

What about colonization of India and holocaust of Indians during that period? How many Russians did Stalin kill? How many Chinese did Mao kill? How many natives did the White colonizers kill in America and Australia? Fascism is a Western bogeyman.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Then how is facism related to India it is more to do with Italy, Germany, China & other western European countries.

Why are these nutpigs relating Facism to India? It is not where related to Indian Scenario.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@pmaitra
Request you to change title to
Kashmir radicalism and terrorism watch.
this reflects more accurately the reality.

anupamsurey

Country flag
India certainly knows many ways to handle such situation, but as you know, Unlike Russia, India has a different Polity and social background, being a democracy and obliged to the constitution, even the lowest scum /criminal have got rights. and we must agree that Indian politicians are far more careful to respect the constitution (at least nominally) than their russian counterparts.

anupamsurey

Country flag
@pmaitra
Request you to change title to
Kashmir radicalism and terrorism watch.
this reflects more accurately the reality.
I think we should let it be the sepratist watch, as we aleady have thread on army CT ops. but we dont have any thread on scums like geelani.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Why don't we deport then to pakistan by saying they are anti- indians andw e dont want such retards

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Why don't we deport then to pakistan by saying they are anti- indians andw e dont want such retards
Because these retards shall be paraded day in and day out in front of the international media by the pakis , it's better to keep mad dogs tied up at home where you can put them down when you choose to rather than gift those dogs to your equally mad neighbour who is buddies with them.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Because these retards shall be paraded day in and day out in front of the international media by the pakis , it's better to keep mad dogs tied up at home where you can put them down when you choose to rather than gift those dogs to your equally mad neighbour who is buddies with them.
Whynot shoot each and every guy who raises isis flag with sniper rifle( i think Indian Army has plenty of boys for this task)but attention must not go towards IA

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles