Kashmiris wont cheer for Kashmiri cricketeer if he plays for India

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by ashdoc, Aug 5, 2013.

1. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

Why this hullabaloo about Parvez Rasool? - The Times of India

3. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

One single player should not rely on being cheered by home crowd. His home crowd consists of entire Bharatvarsh. He has to look at bigger picture rather than being mired in the politics of one state.

Sabir, Ankit Purohit, Neil and 7 others like this.
  4. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Good that would open the eyes of rasool towards some of the people. Hopefully he bowls someone out in the last ball of the match against pakis to win the game :yey:

maomao likes this.
  5. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

If he plays well enough, the entire cricketing world will cheer for him.

Ankit Purohit, parijataka and maomao like this.
  6. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Those people who dislike "India" are open to go to Pakistan.

India has given ENOUGH LAND in the name of religion and don't want to give anymore.

Once these haramkhor traitors live in Pakistan for few days they would learn how better it's to be in India when they get bombed by either Talibunnies or US/NATO.

A chauhan likes this.
  7. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

Nobody gives a damn if these losers don't cheer for him. Keep smoking "kashmiriyat" and dreaming about Jihadis of past.

rock127 likes this.
  8. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

The will, when he is rolling in cash and bitchezz. :sad:

9. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Those separatists who dislike India will go to Pakistan, and will be nuked by India in the future as we'll nuke Pakistan some day for sure.

10. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

Russian engagement in Chechnya is the path worth emulating in Kashmir.

JBH22 and kseeker like this.
  11. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Mark my words ! Thats not going to happen in India.

Remove so called SECULAR parties completely from India and that might be a possibility.

12. naseem

naseem Regular Member

Pakistan is facing alot of problems but the nation of pakistan is still happier than most

13. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

This is just sad. :(

14. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

No

And we have seen how powerful the Hindutva Party BJP was. Invited Musharraf after Kargil War, released terrorists as part of Ic-814 hijacking, did nothing after parliament attack etc. etc.

boris likes this.
  15. Singh

Pakistanis online (from Pakistan) are by and large disillusioned. This is a cause of schadenfreude for some Indians.

16. kseeker

kseeker Retired

That was because, BJP was not in full power, they were running a coalition govt. there were elements in NDA which prevented or threatened the existence of NDA if BJP had retaliated. Moreover, Atalji was moderate in deciding the actions, he might be having his own reasons.

Now, if at all BJP comes in power and NaMo becomes PM, he might adopt Russia - Chechen or even Israel - Palestine path OR totally a new way of Keeping Pakis and Chinis on their toes ;-) That's a distant reality however, I wish that to happen :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  17. Singh

1. So BJP would sacrifice the nation, and its own ideology just because they want to hold onto the power ?
    2. What makes you think BJP will form a govt on its own ?
    3. Who were those elements, and how were they able to persuade the BJP to take make those blundering decisions ?

What makes you think Modi will be all powerful, and his word be the law ? BJP is a democratic party or not ?

1. Are they useful strategies ?
    2. Why should we start killing over own citizens, now that Kashmir troubles are largely behind us ?

18. kseeker

kseeker Retired

#1, I did not mention anything about sacrificing the nation ! They wanted govt to complete at least years term and not to impose an early election. At least this is what I heard (insider news, don't ask me the artifacts or proof, I dont have it or I will not share it ;-))
    #2. I had mentioned, if at all ! I am just optimistic :)
    #3. I do not think BJP made blundering decisions. rescuing 100's of passengers from hi-jacked plane, is that what you call a blunder ? Inviting Paki's for a peace negotiations, is that even a blunder ? Also, nobody persuaded BJP to make blunders because, there were were no blunders !!!

If you call those things as blunders !!! What about incidents like donating 90,000 POWs to Pakistan without War indemnity ? What about Himalayan Blunder of Indo - China War ? What about killing Sikh's and attacking divine Swarna Mandir ? There are countless blunders done by Congress but they do not matter when we talk about BJP. how thoughtful !

NaMo's actions are in front of us ! Now, don't repeat Godra blah blah blah... He is a man of his words and he has proved that time and again with his actions and development.

Kargil was a golden opportunity but BJP failed to use that one to sort out Kashmir problem once in for all.

#1. Of course Yes !
    #2. Russians or Israeli's are not killing their own citizens. They are retaliating against their opponents. What's wrong in retaliation ?

Because of of our coward govt. our Army men are dying. If Modi comes in, at least we can hope to see some retaliation i.e. tit for tat. Is it even wrong to support such a cause ?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  19. Singh

1. Very Convenient. Your timelines are skewed. Parliament was attacked in 2001, Agra summit was also in 2001, Ic-814 was hijacked in 1999 and thats also the year when Kargil happened.

2. Isn't it a bit hypocritical on your part being foolishly hopeful when talking about realpolitik ?

3. So now you are arguing that those weren't blunders, whilst in an earlier post you had blamed these on the weak members of NDA. So if these weren't blunders, then BJP can't take credit because you have already ascribed them to non-BJP members of NDA

don't shift goalposts.

Facetious arguments yet again. NaMo will head NDA, "if at all". He will not be a dictator, and won't enjoy the same power he enjoys in Gujarat. You yourself have said that BJP is willing to be held hostage by its alliance partners, why would NaMo be any different ?

In essence BJP missed a golden opportunity, and is about as worthless as Congress, but NaMo is not because he has brought good governance to Gujarat. Yeah, this warms the cockles.

Kashmiris are not our "opponents" but "our" citizens. Our Armymen are dying in Kashmir (mostly) because of Pakistan based terror organizations, the second largest cause is possibly fratricide.

boris likes this.
  20. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Well, I will not argue any further on all the above quotes except one below. Let me say, you have won :)

Who said, Kashmiris are our opponents ?

21. Sabir

Sabir DFI TEAM Senior Member

[​IMG]

Isn't he happy?

Tolaha, arnabmit, parijataka and 5 others like this.