Kashmiri Hindu Pandits on Kashmir Issue

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I think we should stop calling them "Kashmiri Pandits" , rather we should call "Kashmiri Hindus".

gokussj9

Country flag
I think we should stop calling them "Kashmiri Pandits" , rather we should call "Kashmiri Hindus".
Later in the video, the old man says exactly the same thing. No difference between Kashmiri Pandit and Hindu.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are Hindus, and doubly damned, Pandits. One and the same thing. Forget about them. Our system has forgotten them and after a few decades their very existence would be denied. But that is the general fate of Hindus ans specially of Brahmins. All the muslim atrocities on them are denied by our sickulrs.They would deny the xian atrocities in Goa too after 1542 to 1810. But there are records available.

Last edited:

gokussj9

Country flag
Guys, this show was remove by RawalTV from their youtube channel under pressure from ISI and paki diplomats in Canada.

Here is the open letter written by Tahir Gora to Pakistani Embassy in Canada -

AN OPEN MESSAGE FOR PAKISTAN CONSULATE OFFICE IN TORONTO

Friends,

I could not find a minute yesterday for Facebook and Twitter. In the meanwhile, I kept receiving hundreds messages through Email, Facebook, Twitter, Text and phone calls since last 48 hours and everyone was asking me the same question that what happened with the Kashmiri Hindu Pandits' talk in my show?

I couldn't conduct my investigation for a while because I was busy in some important meetings, followed by attending Honourable Prime Minister Stephan Harper's special announcement ceremony at Ahmaddiya Mosque Maple. It was also a pleasure to meet honourable Prime Minister there.

Afterwards, I spend a fair amount of time to investigate why my talk-show video has been removed from Rawal TV's website and its youtube channel.

I have learnt very clearly that some of Pakistan Consulate officials in Toronto have clearly pressurized Rawal TV to remove my show. Some of those officials are even in my friend lists on Facebook. Shame on them & shame on Pakistan's dictatorial mindset establishment!!

This is clearly against the diplomatic rules. In my confirmed reports, they shouted at Rawal TV owners and used all sorts of unethical, non-diplomatic and tribal tactics to stop this show. Unfortunately, a non-professional Islamist Camera man is involved with Pakistan Consulate's heinous act. This camera man shouted at my guests, Hindu Pandits, at Rawal TV during the recording.

If Pakistani diplomats in Canada got an agenda to threaten, intimidate or harass Canadian journalists and citizens then they are clearly surpassing their boundaries. Make no mistake that this is not Pakistan where Pakistani establishment kidnap Journalists and kill them. This is Canada. If these Pakistani diplomats don't know how to behave in a civilized society they should go back. If they don't know how to deal a free press in Canada I can advise them to study in a same school of journalism where I have studies and learnt the values of free expression.

If Pakistani diplomats in Canada have something in their mind in terms of provoking their Jihadi mindset militants in Canada against journalists like myself they should think a thousand times before carrying out any hidden plan.

Make no mistake Pakistani diplomats in Canada that I and my fellow journalists are taking your threats very seriously

These diplomats think that Canadians of Pakistani origin could only be Pakistan loving people if they follow their dictatorial mindset, their intelligence agencies' dictations and their set 'national lies'. No, they are wrong. Actually, this establishment is against Pakistan. This establishment has destroyed the Pakistan.

In fact, we independent thinkers care Pakistan not this dictatorial mindset establishment because we want truth to prevail and lies to die.

Tahir Gora
President: Independent Media Network Canada
Member: PEN Canada
Member: Canadian Journalists for free expression

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
These Kashmiri Hindus are cowards, they should do active campaigns and press conferences to attract international community on the issue, they will surely get some relief.

Shirman

Country flag
After Nehrus n Katjus of our Super-Secular country i really don't respect these Kashmiris anyways be it Sunni, Shia or Hindu (pandit)....Heck me being a Shia Muslim myself don't like Kashmiri Hurriyet Geelani dude i know he's not Shia but has a Persian name.....

BY the way i also know many have other names of Nehruji such as Giasuddin Gazi Neherwalla etc....also know abt many kashmiri customs such as Hindu-Muslim marrages of medieval kashmiris 17th-18th century etc but in short i always say no 2 kashmiris its just me.........

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
They are Hindus, and doubly damned, Pandits. One and the same thing. Forget about them. Our system has forgotten them and after a few decades their very existence would be denied. But that is the general fate of Hindus ans specially of Brahmins. All the muslim atrocities on them are denied by our sickulrs.They would deny the xian atrocities in Goa too after 1542 to 1810. But there are records available.
they are living as refugees in their own Motherland and they are still suffering just for being an innocent,non-violent race of people.everytime i hear about their condition my heart cries out for them.perhaps they should all migrate to Kolkata and we'll be happy to have them here in our state and will receive them with open hands.here they will find many opportunities to thrive as a community and no one i mean no one will look down to them,as a matter of fact we Bengalis will be more than happy to have our Kashmiri Pundit brothers living with us in our state and in a few years they will thrive because of the vast opportunity that Kolkata offers to them and they can live here as long as they want until situation gets better for them to return to their original home:thumb:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
After Nehrus n Katjus of our Super-Secular country i really don't respect these Kashmiris anyways be it Sunni, Shia or Hindu (pandit)
True !

The Kashmiri Pandits which dominate media/politics don't really care about the issue and have a "different" ideological bent....eg: Katju, Nidhi Razdan etc

Global Defence

New threads

Articles